Scoop

The Currys are the Cutest Family on the Cover of Parents Magazine’s June Issue

The Currys are fast becoming one of our favourite couples! They’ve recently been featured in the June issue of Parents Magazine. Superstar NBA player Stephen Curry and his wife Ayesha Curry who has her own cooking show and cookbook, were also photographed with their adorable daughters, 2 year old Riley and 10 month old Ryan.

stepehn curry bellanaija april2016_stephen-curry-b-600x800

In the interview, the couple talk about their early stages of dating, how they were both focused on God and attended the same church group as teenagers. They also reveal their pregame ritual, share their thoughts on baby number three and also mention they have matching tattoos.

When asked how they stay connected on a long road trip Stephen Curry said “FaceTime helps me a lot. I feel like I’m at home even though I’m not. My girls get to see me, and Riley is at the age where she asks where I am and when I’ll be back, counting down how many “sleeps” until Daddy gets home.”

Read more of their interview here on Parents.com watch the video here.

See more Photos

stepehn curry bellanaija april2016_stephen-curry-a-600x800

stepehn curry bellanaija april2016_stephen-curry-a-600x450 stepehn curry bellanaija april2016_stephen-curry-600x800 stepehn curry bellanaija april2016_stephen-curry-600x450

Source: Parents.com

1. tatafo!

May 1, 2016 at 1:39 am

Her braids are so cute!! Such a good looking family. I hope they stay grounded in love and raise these beautiful children in a loving environment.

2. Gorgeous

May 1, 2016 at 1:46 am

Beautiful family. His big daughter is so sharp! She steals the show all the time. I hope all is well with them and wish them well. Because these days, na helele o.

3. DinonMC

May 1, 2016 at 2:00 am

I love them ! God bless the Currys

4. Frank teacher

May 1, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Littlest miss curry’s pic of her tongue out, toooooo cute

5. Okechukwu Ofili

May 1, 2016 at 12:45 pm

The Pictures are too cute!

6. akissi

May 1, 2016 at 3:23 pm

I am usually too lazy to comment on posts, but Steph Curry is sooooo BAE!! I live in Ohio but I am the biggest GSW fan (at least in my mind) in the world! I love him, his daughters, his wife, his faith, his work ethics…. EVERYTHING! I was so heartbroken when he got injured and has to be out of commission for 2 weeks. But it’s all good, I got you Steph boo!

7. akissi

May 1, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Wont even support Cavaliers that are in my hood once GSW is playing

8. Ndidi

May 2, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Check out his wife, no frantic change of outfit, no skimpy dressing…..
    No desperate oversabi to be the center of attention…,
    Her head is correct. The guy struck gold. Nice looking family