Scoop

Who says Business Trips have to be Boring? Chika Ike storms Senegal in Style

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Chika Ike is currently in Senegal from a business trip after leaving Nigeria yesterday via a private jet.

The actress has been sharing photos from her trip and the luxury apartment she is staying in during her visit.

See the photos below.

Jetsetting

Chika Ike Senegal (8) Chika Ike Senegal (9)

ShoppingChika Ike Senegal (7)

The Fab LifeChika Ike Senegal (1) Chika Ike Senegal (2) Chika Ike Senegal (3) Chika Ike Senegal (4) Chika Ike Senegal (5) Chika Ike Senegal (6)

1. i must talk

May 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm

Keep repping jare. Enjoy/chop the life of your head and may God bless your hussle.

• FasholasLover

May 20, 2016 at 6:57 pm

A woman’s life is like the British weather.
      For those of ya abusing this girl. What does a runs girl do? Have sex.
      What did you do with your boo yester night? This afternoon, What will you do tomorrow morning?
      Too many hypocrites.
      Pls. leave the girl alone. At least we know she produces movies. Even if she is a runs girl, she gets paid while osho free will not let some of you see road. On top osho free you cook, clean and scrub floors and wash cloths sef. Executive maids.
      Some of ya all must shaa vomit bile.

Dust in your eyes if you call me out.

• Eno

May 20, 2016 at 8:30 pm

???? @Fasholaslover will not ki’ person! ????

• lola

May 20, 2016 at 10:58 pm

so a woman who sleeps with the man she loves is the same as someone who sleeps with a married man for money, shoes and bags? So everyone (including you) is a harlot then. And the fact that people actually liked your comment. Sex is sacred and natural, created for procreation and recreation, not as an occupation.

• She who is without sin

May 21, 2016 at 1:52 am

Sister Lola, but you contradict yourself. You say sex is for procreation and recreation. This your bible na wah wah wah. Ehen now The girl is doing recreation. That she collects designer shoes while you collect suya does not make you holier. Pls. Swerv. Sin is sin. No one sin is bigger than the other.

2. ta

May 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm

GBEKE!

3. Iy

May 20, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Private jet! Hmmmmm. Have fun girl.

4. Sera

May 20, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Enjoy yourself,Afterall you are now happily dirvoced,don’t mind people calling you coded runs girl.

• Mazi Okafor in Baltimore

May 20, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Epic shade

• Just my 1 Cents

May 20, 2016 at 5:43 pm

LMAO is this a compliment? 😀

5. Yori

May 20, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Of course she had to share (read show-off). Must be her first time on a private jet! Call me a hater..I am ready.

6. Mama

May 20, 2016 at 2:45 pm

Lol!!! You people make me laf!!
    Abeg which business Chicka dey do to afford PJ and luxury Hotel suite???
    #RunsBusinessIsBigBusiness

7. tash

May 20, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Business…….

8. mgbeke feeling funky

May 20, 2016 at 3:29 pm

No matter how hard she tries, she is still and will always be an mgbeke.

9. Paul

May 20, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Well I keep my comment…she gave to the needy last week,I will comment after that senior baby mama post anything,without epping anyone.

10. Dupe Adebayo

May 20, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Enjoy ursef Gal

11. Obi

May 20, 2016 at 3:54 pm

I haven’t called my Uncle in a while.

12. Gerri with curly hair and gap teeth

May 20, 2016 at 4:03 pm

“Whistling Flavour’s Nwa Baby”
    Oh how I love half days like today when I can sit back and sip some organic iced black tea.

13. Abuja Bored Girl

May 20, 2016 at 4:24 pm

This lady must be terribly lonely.

memoirsofanabujaboredgirl.blogspot.com

14. Puzzles

May 20, 2016 at 5:02 pm

BN, which kai shade be this? ‘Business trip’

15. Concerned

May 20, 2016 at 7:17 pm

I just want her to put down her bag and at least enjoy the room since its supposed to be her apartment. At least sit well on the couch?

16. Na wa

May 20, 2016 at 8:12 pm

All I can say is Poverty is a problem, if not I don’t understand this thirst for public validation

17. Han

May 20, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Sorry at Fasholalover,Am sure you have left Nigeria for long.
    Our girls no longer scrub floors,or allow anyman to use them has housemaid.The

British weather may have different season in a day,but most Nigerian ladies are stable
    minded,disciplined and Godfearing,That’s why when a person seems to be living above her

income and showing off,they tend not to agree with that way of life,modesty and contentment is a virtue.

18. Buhari's Side Chic

May 21, 2016 at 1:58 am

What is causing beef? That she is openly doing what you crave but cannot have? I actually admire girls who can make men move mountains for them. It is not a small feat.

19. @sister whatever

May 21, 2016 at 1:24 pm

you want to miss the point to justify you being a side chic? No one judged Chika Ike, it was Fasholas Lover that started out by comparing her or runs girls to women whose bodies and attention cannot be bought. Sex is for procreation and recreation IN MARRIAGE, so how is stating facts not removing the log in my eyes. Be a mistress if you want, but do not justify it by bringing down women whose sex is for love and not with a pricetag of Chanel and LV purses. This is Lola by the way

• Virgin runs girl

May 21, 2016 at 6:04 pm

lola l can tell you are one of those irritating holier than thou people on this blog. So becos her moniker is side chic automatically makes her a side chick? You are very confused. I will hate to know you becos you come across as a pharisee. Leave women who decide to sell their bodies alone. Focus on your own salvation and pls. go to heaven. What will you do if Bella should post a topic on sex and what people do? you will die now becos, bella blog visitors dont hold back. so, mind your own salvation.

20. Letty

May 22, 2016 at 4:50 am

This girl obviously has deep insecurities. I hope it’s not just me that thinks displays like this are quite tacky. I guess she felt the dire need to tell us she travelled ftom nija to senegal on a private jet ir something to that effect. By the way i thought she was mourning her mother