Relationships

Kaffy & Joseph Ameh Celebrate 4 years in Marriage Today! Check out Their Heart Warming Messages to Each Other

kaffy dance 1

Congratulations to Kaffy and Her Husband Joseph Ameh aka Papii J as they celebrate their wedding anniversary today.

The couple got married 4 years ago and have had two beautiful kids since then.

Kaffy wrote to her husband:

Happy Anniversary babiiii!!!!!!
Wow what a journey it’s been and a lot has gone down
A lot found
A lot of pain
A lot of healing
A lot of cursing
A lot of blessing
A lot of weakness
A lot of strength
Above it all I thank God that we are here to enjoy A lot More.
I love you @papiijameh

Not to be outdone, he wrote his own romantic message to his wife saying “You guys always blow my mind… I can’t explain how much you mean to me… My life, my world… Happy anniversary babiii @kaffydance you are the best thing that happened to me… I loooovveeee the f***outa you.

Watch their photo reel!

Photo Credit: Instagram/ Kaffy Dance

1. Ada Nnewi

June 2, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Very Nice…I smiled a lot all through the photo reel… i wish them many more happy years together..

2. Hmmmm... Ada nnewi?

June 2, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Congratulations,wishing them Many happy days together.So Ada nnewi you also have good side?I always notice your name against tribal comments,hmmmm.I have always believed that nobody wey God no fit change.Praise the Lord somebody….

• Ada Nnewi

June 2, 2016 at 5:45 pm

Me kee? Tribal comments… you must be new to Bella Naija.. or there’s someone else masquerading around this blog with my name

• Mix up

June 2, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Are you sure you are not confusing Ada Nnewi with nene+ the chief tribalist of BN

3. j'suis belle

June 2, 2016 at 3:55 pm

happy anniversary and stay strongest GOD bless

4. Wunmi

June 2, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Awww did he say ‘I love the f*** out of u?
    Chai that sounds so romantic.These two should be among the sexiest celebrity couples list.Happy anniversary and may God continue to guide u in ur marriage

5. Awiase

June 2, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Hmmm social media love.Its just me but am not for social media love life flaunting.Kaffy please advise yourself and enjoy him or the marriage behind closed doors.Women are their own enemies and may come after him.My mum says for you to avoid ‘jealousy’ from fellow female friends,don’t show off anything to them like clothes,shoes stuff hubby buys for you etc and you can expect to escape their jealousy.I took it lightly got married and hubby warned me once again against flaunting what he buys for me before his sisters.Thank you Mama.So I believe in this advice.All the same whatever rocks your boat