Relationships

A Father’s Joy! Read Ubi Franklin’s Ode to his Wife Lilian Esoro & their Newborn Son

BellaNaija.com

Record company boss Ubi Franklin and his wife, actress Lilian Esoro have just welcomed their first child, a baby boy.
The new dad is ecstatic and has now shared this touching note dedicated to the 2 most important people in his life.
Ubi and Baby Franklin BellaNaija
***

Welcome son to this world.
Take God as your Alpha and Omega, The beginning and the End.
Few hours before you were born I prayed and prayed cried and cried seeing your mum go through so much pain to push you out, I must say she is a very strong woman, but once you were ready to come out you didn’t waste our time it was quick and by The special Grace of God you made it and your Mum is strong and Healthy.
I owe you everything good this world will offer, but most importantly your parents are devoted Christians I’ll Teach you in the way of The Lord.
Take life easy when you grow up and don’t take it too serious, east, rest and be hard working. I welcome what ever decision you take in life, but I’ll prayer for you daily that you live a life of worthy of emulation and become a great man.
What ever career you choose I am very comfortable with it, but permit me to suggest been a Lawyer, Doctor, and Political scientist that will help change our society for good.
Learn to Respect women and treat them with care, be very respectful and cordial to those above you.
Don’t expect everyone to Love you, but love and respect people as Christ Loved the Church.
Stay away from peer Pressure
Live within your means and live in the way of the Lord.
I’ll leave it here for now God Bless you and keep you Safe for me and your mum and all our families and friends.
We will keep talking son, let this bond begin ❤️?? God bless everyone who prayed with us and stood by The Franklins till this point.

Thank You ???????????????????

1. Suwa

July 18, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Congratulations

2. 'Diddie

July 18, 2016 at 7:38 pm

Awesome…..Congratulations!!!

3. Abuja Bored Girl

July 18, 2016 at 8:16 pm

Awww very sweet to read.
    Memoirsofanabujaboredgirl.blogspot.com

4. KARASHIKA

July 18, 2016 at 8:27 pm

Touching words by a proud father and husband.

5. naveah

July 18, 2016 at 9:12 pm

Dude looks like a deer caught in headlights, he’s holding the child like it’s not his…bobo, you no dey ready for fatherhood or abi na wetin? LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Bey

July 19, 2016 at 12:56 am

Haba he’s a first time father.
      Even me when I had my baby I was abit scared abt holding him d 1st day. like I wld break him or drop him.
      I just breast fed and passed him to my mum, she did all d holding,bathe etc. Till I got a bit less scared few days later.

• pepsin

July 19, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Na fear i deh fear. congrates bros

6. gurl

July 18, 2016 at 10:13 pm

@naveah… Really? if ur dad had done or said half of dis… u wudnt av turnd dis wae. Mumu.. e is nt ready n e married.. oponun agbalagba.

• Anonymous

July 18, 2016 at 11:34 pm

Haba!! Madam that was uncalled for.. Please exercise restraint whenever the uncouth spirit beckons.

• Sylvia

July 19, 2016 at 8:42 am

Naveah deserved it and more! You people want to be typing rubbish about people you barely know, but can’t take little shade thrown at you.

7. nnenne

July 18, 2016 at 11:11 pm

Congratulations to the Franklins!

8. marlvina

July 18, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Amen! Father’s first words to his son. The son will never forget this.

9. Wunmi

July 18, 2016 at 11:16 pm

I don’t understand.Is he telling a day old baby all these or he’s explaining to the public?
    Congrats guy.I kniw it’s d excitement dey make u mushy mushy.

10. lacey

July 19, 2016 at 2:54 am

Congratulations Ubi and Lilian! God bless your Son! But this is best part going abroad to have your son!but the way you and Lilian they spend monies meant for the group is totally unfair! Only una do how many ceremonies on top marriage and una nor be billionaires in$ o! This Lilian see money wey crowd work for na u wan lavish finish!it is well!This is the best part having your Son in the US, but other unnecessary spending was just a waste of funds! Una well done!All the one Iyayan say he nor dey vex na lie!

• Kiiki

July 19, 2016 at 4:05 am

Speak English Biko!

• Alexandria

July 19, 2016 at 8:40 am

Why are you bitter, is it your money? Take it easy before your depression leads you to suicide.

• lacey

July 19, 2016 at 10:13 am

@Alexandria or Egypt I can never be depressed I reject it!it is overly likely that you are a cheap babe, hence the need for this your faux pas ! So I ain’t got time! Make una dey get long throat for big thing wey una hands nor reach! They tap into people blessings,wey una know how far!very tactless generation of women who are so materialistic that the day the Man nor see to lavish again,marriage go scatter or them go start to do runs for their husband house!Nonsense!

• Bey

July 19, 2016 at 10:36 am

is it ur money?
      don’t understand ppl., did they ask u to contribute ?

11. mz_daniels

July 19, 2016 at 8:31 am

Ubi and Linda are case studies as to why you need to marry a man that worships you. Ubi always gives off this ‘I can’t believe I married a woman like Lilian vibe’. Note to babes. let the man love and pursue you while you respond. Congrats Lilian and Ubi. May this son be like a plant grown up in his youth and may he fulfill his God given purpose.

12. mum-to-be

July 19, 2016 at 9:18 am

………………………………..what ever career you choose I am very comfortable with it, but permit me to suggest been a Lawyer, Doctor, and Political scientist that will help change our society for good.

I love this!!! so so much. Thanks Ubi for giving us something nice to read this morning. the entire read was well worth every second.
    I was not really your fan until today. love to your wife and son.

I really want to have my own baby toooo o.
    Thanks dear for giving us the inspiration.

13. Bella

July 19, 2016 at 10:37 am

Congratulations on the miraculous birth of your first son. May God grant your womb with much fertility. WIshing you both happiness as first time parents. Amen

14. AANUOLUWAPO OYEDELE

July 19, 2016 at 11:43 am

xcongrats, this is so emotional…… can’t wait to have my own too,open way baba God

15. MelaniaTrump

July 19, 2016 at 12:32 pm

I saw this write up on instagram and couldn’t help but wonder if his new born son had an instagram account already. Anyway, what do i know….congrats to them!

16. Stanley

July 19, 2016 at 5:02 pm

Congrats Frank……

17. cnn

July 19, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Good to know the baby has the same birthday as EMMANYRA!!! at least he will forever remember that!!! karama does not play!!!!

oh yeh!! congrats 🙂

• ebony

July 19, 2016 at 11:20 pm

Afi karama noni

18. Naveah

July 20, 2016 at 4:15 pm

If you have a problem with what I said, go and buy yourself a sense of humor. And a life while you are at it LMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOO

19. Clifford Becky

August 9, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Am really very happy 4 u guys @ franklins. Pls people don’t say rubbish about people u don’t know because u don’t know their true identity.