The Artelier “21st Century Etiquette”is a semi-finishing programme for young adults aged 16 – 24.
The programme which will take place from 27th to 29th July, is an opportunity for young ladies to learn the proper rules of etiquette, grow in confidence and have a polished edge. It is designed to help them acquire skills which will equip them to adapt more successfully in different social and business settings.
- Folake Adeniyi-Adeleye (Regional HR Director, Oracle Corporation)
- Unoaku Anyadike (Reigning Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria)
- Tolu Samaiye (CEO, Melting Moments)
- Coach Lillian (The Success Catalyst)
- Leslie Okoye (CEO, Cookie Skin)
- Rhema Akabuogu (House of Tara)
- Raquel Jacobs (Beyond The Classroom Foundation)
- Kehinde Anyadike (Co-founder Stutern) and
- Ngozi Princewill Utchay (Event Host and CEO, Artelier Lifestyle Consultants)
- Let’s talk about Dating;
- Dining Etiquette and Table Art;
- Public Speaking and other Communication Tips;
- How to ‘Nail’ Your Big Interviews;
- Passionpreneurship (Turning Your Passion Into Profit);
- Household Management;
- Office vs Personal Style (plus Hair & Makeup Tips);
- Flower Arrangement;
- Goal Setting;
- Business and Social Etiquette Foundations;
- Social Media Etiquette.
There will be prizes for attendees, including vouchers from Melting Moments, gifts from House of Tara and more.