News

Believers Connect App for Christian Singles! Over 10k Downloads since its Launch, Download the App NOW and Get Connected to your SoulMate

It-all-starts-with-a-little-bit-of-Faith.-Find

Since the launch of Believers Connect App, the first mobile App dedicated to connecting Christian singles for wholesome relationships that may lead to courtships and marriages, was officially launched in Nigeria, more than 10,000 users have downloaded and are using the app.

Download-now! Before-the-boy-meets-girl-and-girl

Visit the Facebook page to find out more. or click here to download BelieversConnect on any android device. IOS & Windows versions coming soon.

_________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Tolu

July 26, 2016 at 9:49 am

Why must I connect with my Facebook account? Why can’t I create a username and password. Don’t want my friends to know I’ve joined. Once I click login with FB ok sure it will show me a list of my friends on FB that have downloaded the app and they will be able to see me too. Please explain why I have to log in with my FB account

• Kelechi

July 26, 2016 at 10:18 am

It a good strategy used to ensure that account is authentic and real. A similar mechanism is used by tinder to ensure authenticity. To some degree, it ensures people are who they say they are.
      All this bella Nigerians complaining bitterly about dating platform, bella has suggested something worthwhile. I for once don’t want bella to do any matchmaking nonsense. People are more interesting under anonymity than in real life. Take for example most female radio personalities has an interesting accent, but their looks leave much to be desired.

• tee

July 26, 2016 at 11:29 am

Tolu you are looking for a boo or not remain concerned about who can see you- is it a crime? Also I’m pretty sure you can stop apps from posting on to your Facebook or limit their access to your private information

• Chidiebere Okocha

July 27, 2016 at 10:55 am

Hello Tolu, authenticating with Facebook is implemented as safety and security consideration.

You will never see which of your Facebook friends are using the App neither will your friends on Facebook know that you have downloaded or are using the App.

The App does not post anything on your wall. Facebook integration is only used for back end authentication.

Hope that clarifies. Take care

2. Rrrrrrr

July 26, 2016 at 10:45 am

Oh kelechi

3. Damseldami

July 26, 2016 at 11:54 am

Is it just in Nigeria or can anyone in the world join the site??

4. Ewa

July 26, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Was quite interested in this until I realized you have to sign in with your Facebook details. I don’t have a Facebook account. This is very limiting.

5. Oloye

July 26, 2016 at 2:14 pm

I love the the idea of linked-accounts (especially with Facebook; if possible sef, it should link with LinkedIn). It ensures authenticity, seriousness and background checks.

Doing this, I wont just be meeting a genuine lady but will get to know if we both have mutual friends on facebook that we can both get useful information from.

Scammers and f**kBoys wont like this idea..lol