Scoop

“Thank you for being the best husband I could have prayed for” – See Cynthia Obi-Uchendu’s Cute Birthday Message to Hubby Ebuka

BellaNaija.com

Ebuka Obi Uchendu

Today is Ebuka Obi-Uchendu’s birthday and his wife Cynthia posted such a cute message on Instagram to appreciate him.

She wrote “Thank you God for giving me the most handsome, loving and intelligent husband in the world. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my best friend. Thank you for being the best husband I could have prayed for. May God grant you all you’ve ever wished for. I love you so much baby!”

She later added under another photo “Plenty people will be claiming best friend today. Tell them who your bestest is? BIRTHDAY BOY!”

1. HMMM

July 14, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Hmmmm BN, nnu take it easy. Post the normal people own now.

• Yeyeperry

July 14, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Are they abnormal?

2. Fiona

July 14, 2016 at 2:48 pm

Instagram ma da wahale le…..Pre social media era how did we wish our loved ones Happy Birthday. Anyway me sef believe I have the most handsome, loving and intelligent husband in the world, so who is telling the truth? Awon eyan BN How can we know the most handsome, loving and intelligent husband in the world ?so that we can crown him

• bunmi

July 14, 2016 at 4:30 pm

my husband is the sitting king holding that crown for now…and the stool wont be vacant in the next 70 years by God’s grace. so find another title for your husband..lol!!

3. lolo

July 14, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Is Ebuka missing. Did she not see him at home this morning? Or is it that they didn’t sleep on the same bed. If she wanted to tell him this, could she not tell him face to face. What is with all this putting your business out for the whole world. How were spouses telling each other happy birthday before social media. RUBBISH

• Ada

July 14, 2016 at 4:07 pm

On bobo’s birthday, he drove me to work and on our way, I put up his pictures on bbm, Facebook and Instagram proclaiming my love for him! It is MY social media, it is MY bobo. People should be able to express their love anyway they see fit without suffering judgement. You no need look or even click on the post.

• Ada

July 14, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Save your hate for Bella Naija who made this news! It is her page and she is free to shower her man with accolades. Let people live

• A

July 14, 2016 at 4:53 pm

Don’t lie your husband (if you have one) refuses to take selfies for you to post on Facebook, and he clearly Doesn’t post your own pictures and sends loving messages. Because if you knew how sweet it was, you wouldn’t be SO PAINED. Ayea, sorry ehn

• Bidemi

July 14, 2016 at 10:01 pm

Get lost. And you know this becos? Always having useless opinion on everything.

4. Zikky

July 14, 2016 at 3:11 pm

You people have come again ??? You have started oooh. Just remember to post too when things r not as rosy. I just don’t get this social media craze and probably never will, bc I don’t understand how someone you share a bed with can’t be complimented privately in that bed or in that home, you have to share on social media. Na wa oooh.

• King Bae

July 14, 2016 at 3:17 pm

@Zikky – I thought the same too. I feel like that’s the era we live in now…. to each, it’s own i guess… #my2cents

5. Tonia

July 14, 2016 at 3:57 pm

It’s her Instagram page she posted the message and BN decided to share it. The man in question is her one and only husband. What she did is termed public display of affection, which I believe is good for relationships. Pls you guys should free her. I agree with you Cynthia , Ebuka is quite Handsome and Intelligent

6. OO

July 14, 2016 at 4:34 pm

If she didn’t post you people are the same set of observers that will notice and say they have marital issues. Human beings, damned if you do and damned if you don’t

7. Beard gang

July 14, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Ewo muo!!
    bitter people; is he your husband?
    is it your instagram page?
    do you own instagram?
    why did you click on the item?
    stop taking panadol for another person’s headache, IT IS DRUG ABUSE!

8. A

July 14, 2016 at 4:51 pm

People that make noise are clearly sad. Because if your husbands or boyfriends ever sent you sweet messages on the internet for the world to see and acknowledge how proud of you they are l, you wouldn’t be making noise like this because you would know how nice it feels. She didn’t tell us anything about her relationship: how they eat, spend money, fight or not fight etc. So as she didn’t over share I wonder what the problem is. Sad people make the most noise

9. Prince

July 14, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Happy Birthday Ebuka. Love you bro. Keep doing what you’re doing. Your best years aren’t behind you, they’re ahead.

10. Nahum

July 14, 2016 at 5:04 pm

But this girl is petty sha. Which one is “plenty people will be claiming best friend today”? Babe calm down o…calm down. There are somethings you just don’t put on social media so it won’t be misinterpreted. You are too old for this. The whole world knows your position, no need to shade his friends.

• Fashionista

July 14, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Ehn oh! Me self I just didn’t see the need for that comment. And like you said, it is the quintessential statement to be misinterpreted.

• Leilah

July 14, 2016 at 6:34 pm

She is clearly joking o! Economy has made all of you lose your sense of humour or is it lack of exposure cos I dont understand what is happening to Nigerians these days. I think she was directing this at the ‘boys’-Noble, Lamide, Banky, etc. Even Lamide’s wife said the same thing under his own post wishing Ebuka happy birthday where Lamide called Ebuka his bestie.
      Y’all need to seriously chill!

• Oma

July 14, 2016 at 6:33 pm

I think it was a lighthearted joke, obviously the people she is ‘shading’ are good friends who would not take it any type of way….

• Idomagirl

July 14, 2016 at 11:50 pm

I don’t know why everyone on BN is so uptight these days.
      She was clearly joking….

11. Ne

July 14, 2016 at 5:59 pm

She was obviously joking!

12. Lily

July 14, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Can someone please kindly explain the reasons why;

1. I need to tell John my 3 year old son who isn’t on any of my social media platforms that mummy loves him and am proud of what he has achieved in bringing his football team to d finals tying the inter house sports. Or Juliet my 7 years old daughter That despite taking her mummy good genes of classy fashion, she still leads in her class.

2. I need to tell dear dh, how much I would live this life with him a thousand times.

How far we made it despite “their” predictions
    #toomuchmoneyhusband# #myhusbandhas justbeenpromotedicantkeepcalm#
    #lovesgifttome- Peugeot 504 2017 limited edition#

3. To show the world

“Mi family, monochroming head to toe for the sermon”
    “Goners for life- wat better way dan buy 2020 pre ordered season jersey”
    “Banana island things”
    “Diaries of the girl with the Hermes bag”

What ever happened to us. Ladies do u think if ur mothers gave testimonies every Sunday of achievements, milestones and blessing of herself and her home that things would have turned out for you the way it did? Hmmm enlighten me pls.

• Idomagirl

July 14, 2016 at 11:51 pm

WTF are you saying?

• Hadee

July 15, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Lmao! I completely agree!! Entertaining post ???

13. serendipity

July 14, 2016 at 8:21 pm

That comment was probably directed @ Noble who is always proclaiming to be Ebuka’s best friend, just a friendly joke, sarcasm at its best !

14. Idomagirl

July 14, 2016 at 11:55 pm

I don’t see how a simple birthday message now translates into putting your whole life out there.
    Humans are so tiring.
    If Cynthia didn’t post anything on his birthday, people will still talk.
    “This one she didn’t wish him happy birthday are you sure all is well?”

Live and let live abeg, posting on SM is not your style? Good for you, but we musn’t all be like you.

15. LL

July 15, 2016 at 9:16 am

Ebuka i handsome, intelligent and actually well behaved. She’s lucky and if she wants to celebrate him on social media, then she has all the freedom and choice to. I don’t put such on social media but I will never judge someone who has no inhibitions. Enjoy yourself and your husband. Nothing wrong in showing off your man; especially if he shows you off too.

16. LL

July 15, 2016 at 9:17 am

I meant “is” handsome….

17. Ekalor

July 17, 2016 at 3:35 pm

At this junction, I think everyone should do what works best for them. Do you, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. We aren’t tthe same and social media is clearly indicative of this Liverpool and let live

18. Ekalor

July 17, 2016 at 3:36 pm

At this junction, I think everyone should do what works best for them. Do you, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. We aren’t tthe same and social media is clearly indicative of this. Live and let live
    . **damn auto fill