Events

Trinity House launches in London, UK | Inaugural Service holds on Friday, August 5th

BellaNaija.com

Pastor-Ituah-Ighodalo

This is most definitely a welcome development for many who appreciate an atmosphere of undiluted and spirit filled praise and worship.

Not too long ago, when the news first appeared on social media that highly celebrated Nigerian Pastor Ituah Ighodalo of Trinity House is setting up a branch in London, many who have been seeking a unique style of worship in total submission to GOD became very excited and have eagerly awaited its launch.

Interestingly, Mike Johnson (a young banker) who spoke to us said it’s not only the praise and worship which is getting him excited about the opening of a branch of Trinity House in London but also the very inspiring sermons of the man of God whom has touched so many lives.

According to Mike, “The Trinity House is a family church that I have longed to be part of. For a long while, my family and I watch services on Youtube and other means and we have been blessed by them. I can’t wait!! I can’t wait for it to start”.

Latoya Akinyemi who disclosed she has been in the United Kingdom for five years said since she left Nigeria to join her family members she has been searching for a church where she will feel welcomed, and actualize her destiny. “With Trinity House opening in London, I am deeply happy and assured that I will get what I have always wanted in a church”, she said.

The inaugural service of Trinity House London will be held as follows:

Date: Friday, 5th of August 2016
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Venue: The London Marriott Hotel, Maida Vale, Plaza Parade, London NW6 5RP
Theme: The Power of The Dream
Ministering: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo

Pastor Ighodalo will not be ministering alone. He will be joined by the very vibrant London Parish Pastor Tony Onyemaka. The ministry’s Music Director Tosin Alao who arrived in London specially for this launch event will be leading other popular gospel artistes to bring worshipers into the presence of God. This will be a wonderful time in His Almighty’s Present.

For More Information, Please Call: 07486952755 / 07984673533

______________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Pace.

August 1, 2016 at 6:18 pm

Wonderful! Praise God! Congratulations!

• Damilola

August 1, 2016 at 11:30 pm

Church has become a business.
      His wife Ibukun is one gorgeous woman.

2. Nice

August 1, 2016 at 8:01 pm

I would have attended but omo 45 mins via train. Central or somewhere in east london would have been perfect. Especially of they are looking for new members

3. Anon

August 1, 2016 at 8:32 pm

Kerching…

4. Eagleeye

August 1, 2016 at 10:00 pm

Thank God!!!!
    Finally a good church in NW London…..
    Please don’t say JH, its still a mile away for me

• Tincan

August 1, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Try Chapel of life at Friends house which is right opposite Euston station. Thank me later.

5. Sholay

August 2, 2016 at 1:32 am

I love me some pastor ituah, God bless you sir. We will forever miss you in Christ-church (RCCG, Gbagada parish). I am very certain we all embarrass our present pastors, ( even after all these years) during our anniversary when your face pops up on the screen in the history/ flashback documentary, the hails/ screams can’t be described at all. Lol

6. Soji Oyawoye

August 2, 2016 at 10:29 pm

Congratulations Trinity House. Pastor Tony Onyemaka I have known for about 18 years now and thankful for God’s ministry through his life and living over the years. Surely the new church in London would be a great place where people will come to encounter God In Jesus Name. Amen

7. Deji Adekunle

August 3, 2016 at 8:49 am

This is very wonderful! God reigns!

8. Alabi Kayode

August 5, 2016 at 7:36 pm

Congratulations to The entire Trinity House Family and specially to Pastor Ituah Ighodalo and a wonderful big brother and friend Pastor Tony ONYEMAKA. May the Lord continue to bless you and lift you higher and higher, fill you with His Holy Spirit and Power and use you to do great exploit in NW London. Amen.