News

BN TV: John Legend talks Politics, Fatherhood and his Film Projects with CNN

Eki Ogunbor

In this video, singer John Legend sits down with CNN to discuss how he picks the many projects he’s working on, life with Chrissy Teigen and baby Luna, and Donald Trump — who he calls “uniquely unqualified” to be President of the United States.

Watch the Video

Eki is the Editor for BellaNaija Style and Lifestyle Editor for BellaNaija.com She has a Vogue Fashion Certificate from Conde Nast College of Fashion & Design and also attended Central Saint Martins, London College of Fashion and the University of Kent. Eki headed the Design Operations at a top Nigerian womenswear fashion brand before finding love at BellaNaija Style.Eki loves all things creative. Follow her on Instagram @ekiogunbor BellaNaija Style: [email protected] | @bellanaijastyle BellaNaija Beauty: @bellanaijabeauty BellaNaija Living: [email protected] | @bellanaijaliving

1. Darius

September 17, 2016 at 8:21 pm

I really admire this guy. He is so level-headed and kind. A lot of people don’t even that he does a lot of charity work. Great guy! I just don’t understand why he has chosen to buddy up with crazy Kanye West. They are like apples and oranges: two very different personalities. I just hope Kanye won’t infect him with his craziness.

• Darius

September 17, 2016 at 8:25 pm

**** even know****

2. Darius

September 17, 2016 at 8:30 pm

*** even know****

3. The Real Oma

September 17, 2016 at 8:57 pm

“All of me loves all of you” I always get all mushy mushy when I listen to that song. I love me some JL ?

• Tosin

September 18, 2016 at 8:18 am

so I changed the lyrics and made it a breakup song. 😀 😀
      dunno why i just doubt things. 🙂
      #OnlyLove

• The Real Oma

September 18, 2016 at 10:40 pm

Lol! Tosin…:)

4. Fabulous B

September 18, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Such a level headed modern man. Parenting is a shared responsibility between both parents. It shouldn’t just be the woman doing it. We think alike , John. I pray to settle down with a better version of John. You and Chrissy are blessed to have each other + the baby