Relationships

Ifunanya & Nazy’s Stylish & Colourful Pre-Wedding Shoot | Nwando’s Signature Events

Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-548_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe LagosIfunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-2181_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe LagosIfunanya and Nazy are getting married soon! The stylish pair had a beautiful shoot at Hard Rock Cafe Lagos.

Nazy is the founder of Sixtus Limited, while the bride is doing her NYSC program.Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-1987_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos

The couple had mutual friends from university in Enugu, but met via BBM in 2014. At first, the bride even thought he was a lady because of his name! She dismissed him but gave him a second chance, and it was their first meeting that changed everything… Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-997_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos

Enjoy their photo shoot and love story!Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-2317_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos

~ Photography: Jide Odukoya Photography

Our Love Story
from the Bride, IfunanyaIfunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-763_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos
We had a lot of mutual friends from UNN – University of Nigeria Nsukka, but I had never heard of him actually. And then he added me up on BBM in February 2014. I’m guessing my name came up among his friends and he decided to get to know me. Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-451_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe LagosSo we started chatting that day, and I thought I was chatting with a girl because of his name, Nazy. I thought it was short for Chinaza (It’s actually short for Nnazilim). It was even weird for me cos I was getting that chyking vibe from him, so I thought he was a lesbian LOL. But then around 5pm when I just got out of the lab, he called me, and I heard one husky voice, “Hello, this is Nazy”.Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-2322_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe LagosSo I dismissed him out of anger. I was there wondering, “how did he get my PIN, and my number on top?” So we didn’t talk till April. He asked me where I was spending Easter, and I told him I’ll be in Abuja in my sister’s house.Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-2254_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe LagosWe met on the 21st of April, Easter Monday 2014 in Gwarimpa at Chicken Republic, I think. He came with his friend, it was cool, we clicked. I got to know that he somehow had an attachment to entertainment. But I didn’t know the extent at that time. I was disappointed though, I didn’t have energy for that kind of limelight life.Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-2213_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos

Then I got to know how involved he was. It was a typical NO for me. I remember I kept telling him that I am a simple person and I’m probably not the kind of girl he’ll want to be with. I’m an introvert, extremely shy, and I didn’t think it was going to work.Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-1802_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos

But then we talked a lot, a whole lot. First thing that struck me was how ambitious he is. There was no backing down in anything he set out to do. He is also extremely spontaneous and generous. And we hung out a couple of times. He got to meet my parents, I got to meet some of his family members and his friends too … and it just happened.Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-2009_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-1935_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-1320_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-2063_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe LagosA day before my birthday, he put a ring on it. He knows me and exactly what I wanted – it was a very private proposal. He got talking, really emotional that night and the ring came out.Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-110_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-371_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-744_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-1163_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-1090_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos Ifunnaya-and-Nazy-Prewedding-1207_BellaNaija Weddings 2016_Hard Rock Cafe Lagos

Credits
Planner: Nwando’s Signature Events
Photography: Jide Odukoya Photography
Styling: Ifan Ifeanyi Michael
Makeup: Haddasah Beauty
Hair: Hair by Fabulous

1. Great Lady

September 6, 2016 at 2:49 pm

Beautiful. Congratulations guys.

2. Ada

September 6, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Beautiful story, beautiful couple…….. Lady’s side view reminds me of Uche ( Bella Naija)… think there is some resemblance

3. king Bey

September 6, 2016 at 3:16 pm

I love reading love stories

• Fairest

November 15, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Oh me tooooo…

4. Baby gurl

September 6, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Just see how he’s looking at her. Love is a beautiful thing. God bless your home.

5. Dee

September 6, 2016 at 3:58 pm

She’s so pretty. Good-looking couple. Lovely story too. God bless them.

6. but why oyibo show

September 6, 2016 at 4:45 pm

like the grooms style. wish them well. but why oyibo man de the last picture, if na black man una go show am?

7. solape

September 6, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Please can all these lovebirds remember to put locations of shoots too…I am loving all these beautiful locations….i need to boast about them to my oyibo colleages who i have been marketing nigeria to…for visiting

• baby

September 6, 2016 at 10:33 pm

Beer Ban wuse2

• Bey

September 9, 2016 at 4:01 pm

Beer gini. ?
      this is Hard Rock café lagos na ……..

8. Candy

September 6, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Splending! And she left the part how she abandoned her loving boy friend cos of Nazi! Nazi splashed money on her, sending orishirishi from lag to UNN, and the rest became story! I just hope he treats you right cos Nazi I know likes women! GoodlUckfield!

• Shior

September 6, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Choi.BN’ers i carry yansh for una o haaha.

Please feel free to drop more tea if it will be for the benefit anyone. Congratulations yall

• purplieciousbabe

September 6, 2016 at 8:42 pm

As in…
      I actually do not have issue with people that spill tea,
      lol.
      Please keep spilling …. it does change anything but just increases the fun lol x

• Odididi

September 6, 2016 at 7:25 pm

U r so bitter! Why worry about someones life.. These two will get married and He will love and cherish and adore her all d days of their life! Its ur bitter soul that wont find love!!

• Ranyinudo

September 6, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Lol @ splashed money on her. Really search ur heart to be sure u won’t do worse if given the option of perhaps leaving your school boyfriend.
      *yawns*
      With acquaintances like u,who needs enemies??
      And as for u Ifuu…why u leave ur loving boyfriend naa?? Odirokwo nma!
      Wishing u and Nazi all of heaven”s best!

• Squad

September 6, 2016 at 8:02 pm

What if she was still with that lovin boyfriend and they had no future together? Go siddon abeg. As if, if lovin bf too sees sugar mummy he wnt follow.

• Jayboogie

September 6, 2016 at 8:13 pm

Evil soul !

• Ellena

September 6, 2016 at 8:50 pm

Must every relationship lead to marriage?
      Loving boyfriend ko! Mtchewwww!!!
      Bad belle Candy, mind your business.

• Lacey

September 7, 2016 at 5:23 am

Congrats to the couple!pretty babe! Like Betty Irabor said women have a means of livelihood !have something doing !and before anyone come here to insult go and read Proverbs 31 o!Inugo! The young girls in Nigeria today ,very greedy!the next thing they will start writing chronicles!
      It is well with this couple! I am not saying it will go awry o!my advice to young women empower yourselves that’s all! The greed to enter wealth is very rife with this young women in Nigeria today! Leading to marriages collapsing left ,right and center !
      @ Candy me I was already wondering o! Nigerians always see bitterness! I don’t understand all this young girls that will just see money and the next thing they develop love! The next thing they become responbility with their whole family!I love to make my own money !a woman should earn her own money! A woman who collects a gift that her parents cannot afford or which she cannot afford for herself is a thief !so women from today anything you cannot buy or afford for yourself do not collect from a man!even if he is your husband ,because one day you and your family will receive insults!
      I believe Sisi Yemmie and her mom gave this advice a few days ago!any small thing hater,bitterness,you want to live high life that you have not worked for!

• kiki

September 8, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Emm loved your post until u said collecting from your husband if you cant afford it is wrong. NOT correct !

• nana

September 7, 2016 at 2:10 pm

e nor concern you, if you like suffer, she nor like loool

• Lacey

September 7, 2016 at 9:29 pm

@nana if you like don’t get something going for yourself !instead of looking for paymaster up and down!And my God will have to forbid me to suffer!back to sender!so my advice to every grown woman out there is to plot your own graph financially,do not leave it to any man!marrying a man who uses money to entice you does not give you 100% access to his wealth, some of them are broke ass dudes who even know you are from a wealthy home!especially in that Lagos where I have seen so many cases where broke ass dudes fronting and packaging, after all the destination wedding and excessive spending and company name,the woman and her deceived family becomes bread winners !so women be wise!

• Omini

September 11, 2016 at 2:13 am

I am not surprised. Abuja small boys that will have girlfriend in every area and postal code. Propose to so-called fake girlfriend and still fucking side babe.

9. Candy

September 6, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Good luck *

10. Sheila

September 6, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Heart filled with bile. If na you won’t you do the same. Who doesn’t want comfort. Why so pained.

11. The Real Oma

September 6, 2016 at 9:19 pm

The guy is cute!

12. Amanda

September 6, 2016 at 9:23 pm

@candy u are such a terrible and sad person. In the midst of such love and happiness all you can see is d bride leaving an ex for money. People fall in and out of love. Please grow up ode!

• mz_titilitious

September 8, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Yinmu! Fall in and out of love when they see. Money shior…

13. Amanda

September 6, 2016 at 9:27 pm

@candy you are such a terrible and sad person. In the midst of such love and happiness all you can see is the bride leaving an ex for money. People fall in and out of love. Please grow up or better still marry the kain ex Biko mscheew! Nonsense

14. Humility

September 6, 2016 at 10:43 pm

BN which one is “….doing her NYSC”? Is that English or pidgin? Congrats couple, very stylish I must add too. God will perfect the union.

• Onyi

September 14, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Lol…at doing NYSC.

15. Achics

September 7, 2016 at 6:55 am

Congrats Nazy. God will bless your marriage. Candy Onye ala.

16. Titi

September 7, 2016 at 8:38 am

Loving boyfriend ?????? i die. I want to believe u are not talking about the shameless skirt chaser i know. People sha. Loving boyfriend my left cheek.

17. Tosin

September 7, 2016 at 8:41 am

colourful.

18. Opinions

September 7, 2016 at 8:43 am

@candy….You sounded like the ex crusher or sister….Biko free them and get a life. Ex game wasn’t strong and am sure he wasn’t innocent too, hence he was dumped!!!!

19. Anonymous

September 7, 2016 at 1:58 pm

For people saying women should empower themselves and stylishly subbing the bride, she is a proud pharmacist which is a noble profession, the fact that she is serving doesn’t mean she is a broke ass, learn to find out things before you jump into conclusion.

20. ade

September 7, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Congrats !!!! babygirl is a proud pharmacist. Do your findings before you judge

21. Malika

September 8, 2016 at 7:44 am

Congratulations Nazy and ify!! The most stylish couple I know

22. Dodo

September 8, 2016 at 10:38 am

Agu Nazy, carry on bro! This is OK APPROVED!!! The union is already blessed! The love and happiness is forever! Enjoy the sweet adventure! Congratulations bro!

• Thedy

September 20, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Oh quiet. Sounding like a false “friend” that knows behind doors shit and won’t talk.

23. kiki

September 8, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Lovely story! lovely couple! I think her makeup artist could have done better neeways, The contouring, the layering…didn’t do her beauty justice. Wishing them Gods blessings.

24. nana

October 25, 2016 at 9:15 am

@lacey, its people like you that don’t have things going for themselves or will open a silly one man show and be making noise CEO, shes a youth corper, as she has seen husband to marry now she should tell him to wait till she starts a business or work . All the gwegs that have things going for themselves nor be husband most of them dey still find? what she decides to do after her marriage is up to her. All this sanctimonious holier than thou attitude will lead you nowhere, if you see husband marry oo