Meet Team Union,
A world class group of Nigerian athletes who have worked hard and are proud to represent Nigeria at Rio 2016. Team Union are a special set of athletes who have shown that hard work and determination will get you to the finish line. With the final member of Team Union set to participate in a world renowned event, Union Bank is inviting applications from the public to join Team Union.
Right now, I am Unstoppable, Going out there with full determination. With full force to do what I love doing most. Road to Rio – Hannah Babalola
Paralyzed from the waist down since age 7, Hannah has overcome all odds to emerge as the inspiring role model she is today. She started her racing career in 2011, training at the famous Liberty Stadium, Ibadan.
Hannah is living proof that we can triumph in spite of adversity if we work hard and stay determined. Challenges, whether physical or otherwise, should never stand in the way of one’s dreams but should be considered as stepping stones on the road to success.
Do you know a modern-day superhero who has lived out this truth? Someone who deserves to be part of Team Union? Someone who has achieved amazing things in life despite serious difficulties? Is this person you?
Share yours or their victory story for a chance to win amazing prizes, courtesy of Union Bank.
2. Share your victory story on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter as a text, picture, or video using the hashtag #TeamUnion
1. Each day 5 entries on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram will be selected and shared on Union Bank’s social media pages.
2. For a chance to win, get your friends to like, retweet, and share.
3. The selected entries with the highest number of Likes on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram will win some Union Bank branded items each day.
4. The most top 5 most compelling stories at the end of the campaign will each win the Grand Prize of N100,000
Competition ends on Monday, 19th September 2016 by 6:00 pm!
Keep sending as many entries as you want and remember to always use the hashtag #TeamUnion