Music

Yvonne Jegede and Fiancé Kunle Fawole Visit Late Bukky Ajayi’s Grave

BellaNaija.com

Yvonne-Jegede-A-Bounce 2

Actor and Musician Kunle Fawole took his Fiancée, Actress Yvonne Jegede on a visit to his mum, late actress Bukky Ajayi‘s grave.

Yvonne shared a photo on Instagram saying “Hey mama, we stopped by. Keep watching over us. #AlwaysInOurHearts”.

Yvonne-Jegede-A-Bounce 3

Photo Credit: Instagram/YvonneJegede

1. Baby gurl

September 5, 2016 at 9:59 am

Ummm…. okay let me not. Continue to RIP Bukky Ajayi.

• fleur

September 5, 2016 at 1:09 pm

At least they remembered her. I no see anyone doing Tribute to Goldie. Yeah, remember her? Sigh

2. Darius

September 5, 2016 at 10:07 am

Wasn’t this supposed to be a private moment. I don’t know, but I think it’s inappropriate to take a selfie in a cemetery. Just pay your respect and go.

• Bella

September 5, 2016 at 10:52 am

I agree, this is tasteless and very unnecessary. Respect those that have passed and their last resting place, this has NO place in any social media platform what so ever!

• Yinda

September 5, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Exactly…….

3. Mr. Egghead

September 5, 2016 at 10:31 am

So you are taking selfie untop person grave abi?
    ??

This generation needs cerebral transplant

• Fashionista

September 5, 2016 at 12:18 pm

Serious one! Schewzzz

• Iris

September 5, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Omo, I shock.

• Phoebe

September 5, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Mr. Egghead oooo.. El oh El 😀

4. good girl

September 5, 2016 at 10:48 am

a relationship that is played out on insta every minute is gonna be jinxed soon…continue sha its good for our entertainment

5. Lagos is my home

September 5, 2016 at 11:03 am

Nothing private any more…………sad and a shame really

6. Fashionista

September 5, 2016 at 12:18 pm

What the hell is this??!!! Selfie at a grave?! can people not use their brains???!!! Haba!
    This is the height of social media foolery, what happened to decorum and taste?

“Hey mama we stopped by”?!! And you couldn’t speak to her in your heart, you had to take a selfie to share with your followers. To what end now?

Nonsense!

7. rain

September 5, 2016 at 1:45 pm

unnecessary show……….using the dead to milk social media popularity

8. king Bey

September 5, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Vain people everywhere

9. Verite.

September 5, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Creepy.

10. GraceOfGOD

September 5, 2016 at 2:42 pm

@All

Good day you all. What I am about to SAY might NOT go down WELL with MANY but I will say it because it is my SINCERE OPINION. When we visit a GRAVEYARD it is because we MISS the DEAD ONES and want to have a PRIVATE time with their SPIRITS. We go THERE because we feel the URGE to TALK to their SPIRITS. It is a PRIVATE TIME, something INTIMATE. It is NOT everything we SHOULD post on SOCIAL MEDIA particularly this KIND of THING. WHERE is the RESPECT for the DEAD? This actress is an ATTENTION SEEKER. She always looks for ATTENTION. Ma’am RESPECT yourself, sometimes LESS is ENOUGH to make people APPRECIATE and LOVE you. I am OUT. Do have a GREAT day you all and stay BLESSED 🙂 🙂 🙂

11. Laparole.

September 5, 2016 at 2:47 pm

“”There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a NECROMANCER/ONE WHO COMMUNICATES WITH THE DEAD or ONE WHO INQUIRES OF THE DEAD, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. “”
    Deuteronomy 18: 10 – 12

“”And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers (i.e. those who conjure up spirits/demons and claim to communicate with the dead, and also claim to ask the dead but in truth demons and familiar spirits to foretell the future) who chirp and mutter”; should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?”” Isaiah 8: 19

“”So Saul died for his breach of faith. He broke faith with the Lord in that he did not keep the command of the Lord, and also consulted A MEDIUM (ONE WHO CLAIMS TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE DEAD), seeking guidance. He did not seek guidance from the Lord. Therefore the Lord put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse.”” 1 Chronicles 10: 13 – 14

12. Ms S.

September 5, 2016 at 2:51 pm

THANK GOD there are still so many sensible people in the world! I was worried people would think me crazy or old-fashioned for saying this is inappropriate, so glad y’all agree. Haba this is the height of it, I doubt the “Mama” she’s referring to would’ve approved of her POSING and posting her grave on social media. I’m sure she meant well and was trying to be “sweet” but sorry Yvonne & fiance/son-who-shouldve-known-better, it did not work. Continue to RIP Bukky Ajayi <3

• Iris

September 5, 2016 at 3:24 pm

NOOOO not old fashioned at all, just sensible and normal. If I were a family member I’d even be annoyed. I get that it is a public space, but this is in very bad taste.

13. Merit

September 5, 2016 at 2:54 pm

Apostle Kasali and Apostle Yvonne…..E ku graveyard visit o.

14. scarlet

September 5, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Why Yvonne????? this is the height of attention seeking, these people will not learn how to keep their private life private!

15. o

September 5, 2016 at 10:20 pm

Common sense is not common. RME….

16. Gigi

September 5, 2016 at 11:25 pm

I love you BN-ers! Can never disappoint!