News

“A girl can achieve anything she wants” – BellaNaija’s Uche Pedro supports Always’ #MyFutureStartsToday Campaign

BellaNaija.com

Uche Pedro Always MyFutureStartsToday CampaignBellaNaija is all about helping people become the best version of themselves that they can be and that is why founder, Uche Pedro, is showing her support for Always’ #MyFutureStartsToday campaign.

Uche Pedro is one of three mentors that are volunteering to mentor young girls in schools across Nigeria to aspire to become whatever they so desire.

Feminine care brand, Always, began its #FutureStartsToday initiative earlier this year. The campaign broke the internet with the release of a video to bring to life, and show the brand’s continued support of girls. It is also meant to bring them closer to become what they desire to be.

Uche, who has already been on the radio to speak on her engagement, will go with Always to visit schools and help young girls overcome damaging ideas that invalidate their ambition.

Commenting on her participation, she says, “with confidence, a girl can achieve anything she wants. I believe this. This is why I’m joining Always in this campaign to help as many girls as we can reach to dream big, and aspire toward their dreams.”

Watch the campaign video below.

1. chic wen sabi

October 13, 2016 at 2:12 pm

Great work

2. Sandra

October 13, 2016 at 3:08 pm

ALWAYS is a terrible sanitary pad, I always get stained whenever I use it,they need to improve their product jare. I can’t remember the last time I used it. * BN I know you won’t post my comment but if it were about AIRIK you would post it. *

• Alicia

October 13, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Hi Sandra, there might be other factors you might need to take into consideration you know. For instance, have you got heavy flows? If yes, how often do you change your pad during your flow? Are your undies oversize or do you wear thongs ????because this might not hold the pad in the appropriate area of flow. I have used always all my life and to be fair, they have also introduced new products like the always with wings and night something I can’t remember. I’m just a loyal customer ☺

• nancy

January 12, 2017 at 3:44 pm

Hello Alicia, Great comment. Exactly my thoughts too. I have always used Always and I have not had any issues with it. I have an empowerment and menstrual health hygiene program coming up soon. Is there any way to reach you maybe via email so that I could give you details about it? Meanwhile you could reach me at [email protected].
      Thank you.

• Tosin

October 13, 2016 at 5:08 pm

tampons, not pads.
      or tampon plus pad.
      wearing a pad right now (tmi lol) but only because i’m just chilling at home. but to trust one on a major day, ehn, not since 19xx

PS Have fun with the kids! Yaaaay!

3. Happiness

October 13, 2016 at 4:38 pm

I need mentoring too….we could start by letting me write for you