News

EFCC Re-Arrests Femi Fani-Kayode

NAN

Femi Fani-Kayode

Femi Fani-Kayode

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Friday re-arrested Femi Fani-Kayode, after he emerged from trial before a Federal High Court in Lagos.

Fani-Kayode, who is the former Director of Media and Publicity, campaign committee of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, is charged alongside a former Minister of Finance, Nenadi Usman and one Danjuma Yusuf.

Also charged with them is a company, Joint Trust Dimension Nigeria Ltd.

They were arraigned on a 17-count charge bordering on unlawful retention, unlawful use and unlawful payment of money to the tune of about N4.9 billion.

They each pleaded not guilty to the charge and were granted bail.

On Friday, after the Prosecutor, Rotimi Oyedepo, opened the case and had wrapped up the witness’ evidence for the day, the court adjourned the case to November 14 and November 15 for continuation of trial and rose.

However, shortly after the accused left the courtroom, two officers of the EFCC dressed in white Kaftans, flanked his sides and requested that he followed them to the commission.

Immediately, the court’s gate was barricaded by a Toyota Hiace bus and Fani-Kayode was arrested and taken away by the EFCC.

Meanwhile, when the case was mentioned on Friday, Oyedepo had opened the case for the prosecution and called his first witness, a Media Consultant, Idowu Olusegun.

Leading him in evidence, the witness, a media Consultant for Paste Posters Company Ltd., told the court that N30 million was paid in cash to him.

Olusegun said that the money was paid by the office of the Director of Media and Publicity, PDP Campaign Organisation.

According to him, he had reached an agreement with the organisation whose office is situate at 14B, Samora Micheal Avenue, Asokoro FCT, for the sum of N24 million for media consultancy services.

He said that a further negotiation was reached in which N50 would be paid for each size of A2 posters, while N20 would be paid for each size of A4 flyers.

Olusegun told the court that after the printing job for the posters and flyers was done, he was invited to the office of the organisation and given N30 million in cash.

He told the court that he had demanded to know why payments was made in cash and was informed by one Oke, that cash was the approved means of payment.

He said that Oke had been the person communicating with him throughout the pendency of his engagement to do the media jobs.

The witness also told the court that apart from the N30 million paid to him, there is also an outstanding payment of N24 million which was not paid to his company.

Meanwhile, a mild drama unfolded in the court during trial when the trial judge, Justice Sule Hassan, ordered the seizure of the mobile phone of Fani-Kayode.

The accused had held his phones and suddenly, the phone rang out loud and the judge asked: “Who is doing that?’’

He spontaneously, ordered the court’s registrar to seize the phone.

Similarly, the trial judge also issued a warning to counsel representing the accused when he sighted him sipping bottle water during proceedings.

The judge warned the counsel to seek the permission of the court, whenever his client was pressed to drink water.

According to Hassan, the court is not a market place; there must be order and sanity.

In the charge, the accused were alleged to have committed the offences between January and March 2015.

In counts one to seven, they were alleged to have unlawfully retained over N3.8 billion which they reasonably ought to have known formed part of the proceeds of an unlawful act of stealing and corruption.

In counts 8 to 14, the accused were alleged to have unlawfully used over N970 million which they reasonably ought to have known formed part of an unlawful act of corruption.

Meanwhile in counts 15 to 17, Fani-Kayode and Olubode Oke, who is said to be at large, were alleged to have made cash payments of about N30 million in excess of the amount allowed by law without going through a financial institution.

Besides, Fani-Kayode was alleged to have made payments to Paste Poster Co (PPC) of No 125, Lewis St., Lagos, in excess of amounts allowed by law.

All offences were said to have contravened the provisions of sections 15 (3) (4), 16 (2) (b) and 16 (5) of the Money Laundering (Prohibition) (Amendment) Act. 2012.

1. Ethio

October 21, 2016 at 9:39 pm

allow me to digress… dealing with a whole lot, currently at a dead end, contemplating suicide.

• A Real Nigerian

October 21, 2016 at 9:46 pm

What happened?

• Ethio

October 22, 2016 at 12:31 am

guys, i really appreciate this. I put everything in God’s hands yet they went south seyi, so south that south is even a direction. lacey and marlvina I’m compelled to share out of your immense concern, I don’t want to seem like a beggar on BN so i I’m not going to share everything, but I’m not a student, I’m actually a law school drop out (i dropped out at 100 level), I’m have four siblings whose responsibilities are on my shoulders, I’ve given up any high hopes i have for myself and settled for what is obtainable which is making sure my siblings don’t get to quit school again. i do a lot of menial jobs while i help out at my mom’s petty shop, due to health issues her shop has currently crashed to level zero, just yesterday we wr debating recalling my younger brother an all time bright student who is in his ss3 from school and sending him off to apprenticeship. I’m not in good terms with my 19 yr old sister getting married so i get to start something with money from her dowry, and today my mom was diagnosed of chronic gastritis and we’re still owing for her series of scans… everything i decided to give up my dreams for are falling apart.. . thanks guys i really do appreciate your concern (like i said, I’m not here to beg or be pitied) i love you

• seyi

October 21, 2016 at 9:51 pm

The solution I’ll give you is very simple but pleaser take it. Just call on Jesus!! He’s the one one who knows who you are, where you are and exactly what’s wrong with you and how to fix it. Don’t let your mind say this is an archaic solution. Please pray a simple prayer, ask him to get Pls get involved I your issue. Sending my love and prayers to you! You are loved!! For God so loved you, that He gave his only begotten Son that even if it was only you that believed in Him, it would still have been worth it!! John 3 vs 16

• A Real Nigerian

October 21, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Maybe instead of giving us his son, he should have fed the starving children and removed the evil from the hearts of all the useless NIGERIAN MAN-BEASTS.

• Dtruth

October 22, 2016 at 2:56 pm

You are suffering from mental slavery and don’t even know it….I think you need more help than Ethio…..Christians r so deluded I swear…..Why not tell him to call on Father Christmas abi Santa Claus….Just maybe …I mean maybe on 25th December, His problems would be solved….and the 37 ppl that liked your comment need to check into a mental facility asap……Sheeple

• maman

October 21, 2016 at 10:09 pm

Believe me, there is nothing like a “dead end”. That which you’re contemplating taking (your life) is actually the one thing that is most precious to you. As long as you have it, there is no dead end because you CAN always bounce back from whatever corner you’ve found yourself hedged to. Dead people don’t make comebacks unless God helps them to regain their lives (and only a few people are known to have received that miracle).

And yes, as ludricrous as it may sound to you or some, sir where you are right now and say a short prayer. Just try it. Could be a simple “Fix this, Jesus”. Honestly, if you can center your mind to believe, nothing is impossible. Now, I don’t know the details of your issues but I can tell you, it’s not unfixable (if there’s a word like that…).

Take care.

• I REBUKE that spirit of suicide IN JESUS' NAME!

October 21, 2016 at 10:10 pm

@Ethio, PLEASE, call this number 08062106493. It’s a suicide prevention line. If one of the “”whole lot”” you are “”dealing with”” is finances and you don’t have even airtime, please send them a text, and they’ll call you back. I just spoke to them to confirm they will do that. Do NOT kill yourself. Do NOT do something permanent and irreversible over something temporary (no matter how long it’s gone on) and reversible, PLEASE. Blessings.

• Spunky

October 21, 2016 at 10:22 pm

Ethio! It is well with you…get distracted!!!

• Marlvina

October 21, 2016 at 10:23 pm

@Ethio pls suicide is the wrong step to take right now. Whatever it is you’re facing, just believe its temporary. It shall pass and you will be totally fine thereafter! Just try to talk to someone you can confide in about your problem. Spend some time talking to God on the issue, He shall give you peace that surpasses all human understanding.

• fox

October 21, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Hello, pls don’t…. If you want to talk, pls send me a mail. [email protected]. hugsssss

• Lacey

October 22, 2016 at 12:01 am

@Ethio, if you are student studying abroad or what ever issues you have! Know that when you have that suicide feeling that you are at the edge of your breakthrough! If you are Christian continue to pray in tongues only! There is nothing too hard for God! as he owns the Universe and I will be praying for you!You will live testify of God’s greatness! Be still and know that he is God!

• EE

October 22, 2016 at 12:19 am

It is never as bad as you think it is. Often all you need is a little perspective. Like Seyi said, prayer helps, in my lowest moments a sense that regardless of what it looks like I’m not alone in my suffering always helps. Chin up.

“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
      Courage to change the things I can,
      And wisdom to know the difference.”

• Naijatalk

October 22, 2016 at 1:52 am

Ethio needs practical help. I know you’ve stated you are not here to beg but if we were to offer help, how can we do so

• Wanderlust _Trekeffect?

October 22, 2016 at 2:50 am

Bella how about open a separate post for Ethio and make allowances for people who are interested in offering financial aid to do so.

• Bodunade

October 22, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Hang in there Brother . Many good people here willing to support you.

2. seyi

October 21, 2016 at 9:48 pm

Lobatan

3. EFNoSee.

October 21, 2016 at 9:58 pm

Buhari and his EFCC should just leave this man alone. No one is fooled by his so-called anti-corruption vendetta, oops, sorry, war anymore. There is a way you can do something that it just backfires on you. Their constant harassment, their constant contempt for the rule of law, their constant bungles and their lies which get exposed, one is just tired of them already and can’t believe them or take them seriously. They and their activities have become distasteful and repugnant whilst sympathy is piling up with their victims.

So many glaring cases of corruption, at the very least of lifestyles and possesions which should be investigated, in the APC, starting from Buhari himself, Aisha, his/their cronies, the FEC but EFNoSee APC; EFCC sees only PDP and others whom Buhari has taken as sworn enemies e.g. Sambo Dasuki. He cannot go after IBB who actually overthrew and replaced him in a coup, instead, he’s going after Dasuki who only obeyed the orders of his boss to arrest Buhari. Meanwhile, Buhari is a military man and knows the military is all about giving and obeying orders. Furthermore, IBB overthrew the military government of Buhari but Buhari himself overthrew a democratically-elected government (that of Shehu Shagari) to come to power. His going after Dasuki and others for corruption would be believable if he went after himself, his wife, their cronies, party national leader, party chieftains, FEC members also.

Hypocrite!

• tunmi

October 22, 2016 at 12:18 pm

You can KNOW people are corrupt but you can’t just arrest and imprison them off KNOWING. You sef, do you have proof of what you’re saying, proof that can be used in court? So far with FFK, there is some tangible proof and hearsay. Abeg if you have proof, leave matter for matthias and send them jor.

4. hadiza

October 21, 2016 at 10:24 pm

Kill your stupid self naa. The more men start killing themselves, the better for us. oloshi.

• A Real Nigerian

October 21, 2016 at 10:42 pm

Hehehehehehehe!! Woooo!!!

• Nate

October 21, 2016 at 10:50 pm

Drop your bitterness and insensitivity.

• A Real Nigerian

October 21, 2016 at 11:13 pm

Pick up a sense of humour.

• Spunky

October 21, 2016 at 10:54 pm

I don gerrit!!! People click like on your comments…Or you actually click like yourself? Don’t take everything for granted boo.

• EE

October 22, 2016 at 12:21 am

Empathy or at least some home training, it really isn’t that hard.

• akissi

October 22, 2016 at 9:24 pm

I don’t know you Hadiza or what you may have gone through to make you so bitter; it is well with you and i pray you find peace in your heart. Your response to someone in this intense pain is very unfair even as a human being who has no beliefs. It is not just about Christianity to love your neighbor, but just what is expected as a human being (afterall not all westerners Nigerians emulate nonstop believe in God). Sympathy and empathy for your fellow human is what is expected from us as human beings. This is the same way i sympathize with your extreme heartbreak. I hope Ethio does not follow your rather harsh ‘advise’ but others who have genuinely prayed and wished him well. Remember Hadiza, depression/suicide is not something to be harshly dealt with; it can happen to ANYONE when the ‘right’ amount of pressure hits.

5. I REBUKE that spirit of suicide IN JESUS' NAME!

October 21, 2016 at 10:37 pm

BN, why will waste time posting helpful responses on a thread like this?! I posted a number for @Ethio to call for help since, and you haven’t posted it! @Ethio, please call 08062106493. It’s a suicide prevention line. If you’ve no airtime, then, preferably, send a text to them or if you can’t do even that, then, flash. They’ll call you back. I spoke to them and confirmed that they will. You CANNOT go out/down like this. NEVER! You area VICTOR! That never say die fighting spirit from God in you that has kept you all this while, reach eating 3 pieces of meat for the first time and since, that Divine Champion Spirit will NEVER allow you to go out so cheaply and so sinfully. The Purpose and Divine Assignment and Divine Destiny on your life shall indeed and surely be exceeding gloriously fulfilled in JESUS’ Name, AMEN! You WILL have the last LAUGH in JESUS’ Name, AMEN! Glory be to GOD! That devil is a liar and I command you right now in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST to END listen to him and giving him audience. BELIEVE and HOLD ON to the WQRD of God and let HIM, The infallible WORD of God hold on to you. Shalom!

PEACE BE STILL!

IN JESUS’ NAME, AMEN!

IT IS WELL WITH YOU.

6. nnenne

October 21, 2016 at 10:52 pm

Avoid isolation Get out there and get involved..community activities , religious activities etc.
    Talk to a therapist and/ or , random strangers who really don’t know you.
    Just don’t kill yourself .
    Life is full of ups and downs
    It can only get better!!

• Ijebujesha

October 21, 2016 at 11:50 pm

Therapist/community activities in Nigeria? Or is the guy in Jand ni?

7. I REBUKE that spirit of suicide IN JESUS' NAME!

October 21, 2016 at 11:08 pm

BN! For the last time, I am posting the phone number of the Nigeria Suicide Prevention Initiative (check them on Facebook if you like) for @Ethio to call and they will call him/her back if he/she has no credit. This is the FOURTH time I am posting since 10:10pm and I am washing my hands of his/her blood now. You have chosen to post multiple hateful comments to drive @Ethio to suicide and other comments that encourage and mean well but give no concrete immediate help. I bothered to call these professionals and confirm that if @Ethio was dealing with financial issues and didn’t have airtime, they’d call back if sent a text, and yet still, despite my multiple posts, even addressed to you, you still have not posted that information but have posted other comments made after I posted mine.

NSPI 08062106493.

@Ethio, God is in control and God is with you. He will not let you go out of His Mighty Hand whether bellanaija posts this or not. You are a Wiinner!

8. bruno

October 21, 2016 at 11:33 pm

I just hate it when someone asks people for help and they start saying shit like turn to god,talk to jesus. pls stop that bullshit. pls stop giving people advice that doesn’t work. there is nothing like god. God doesnt help people cause he doesnt exist.

@ethio. pls we love u. if nobody in this world loves u, I bruno, love u and I understand what ur going thru and I’m here for u. killing ur self, ur enemies are only going to laugh when they hear the news, u killing ur self means they got to u, they have won. don’t do it. step away from everything. go into the shower and pour very cold water on ur body. listen to ur favourite songs over and over again. inhale exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale, do this 10 to 15 times.

9. bruno

October 21, 2016 at 11:35 pm

I just hate it when someone asks people for
    help and they start saying shit like turn to
    god,talk to jesus. pls stop that bullshit. pls
    stop giving people advice that doesn’t work.
    there is nothing like god. God doesnt help
    people cause he doesnt exist.
    @ethio. pls we love u. if nobody in this world
    loves u, I bruno, love u and I understand what
    ur going thru and I’m here for u. killing ur self,
    ur enemies are only going to laugh when they
    hear the news, u killing ur self means they got
    to u, they have won. don’t do it. step away
    from everything. go into the shower and pour
    very cold water on ur body. listen to ur
    favourite songs over and over again. inhale
    exhale inhale exhale inhale exhale, do this 10
    to 15 times.

• Eegor

October 22, 2016 at 9:49 am

There is and forever will be a a GOD. I pray that your eyes may be opened and your mind enlightened.

• tunmi

October 22, 2016 at 12:19 pm

So you dropping coins or nah?

• Marlvina

October 22, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Bruno you’re entitled to your opinion, same way others are. If yu don’t believe in God, pls allow others who do freely air their views. Drop your comment and pass, don’t pick on what others have said about God.

10. Suga

October 21, 2016 at 11:55 pm

Chai, nwoke na ife. Oga Kayode all I can tell you is be strong and continue to have faith. This obvious victimization will only last for a while. May God continue to strengthen you and your entire family. We know who your offenders are ok, it is well. Everything that has a beginning must surely have an end.

11. Ethio

October 22, 2016 at 12:32 am

• A kind person

October 22, 2016 at 12:43 am

I know it sounds cliché but Jesus does love you. Ive been to the depth of despair and He brought me out and decorated my life. Just reach out to him and if BN lets us then maybe we can try and do a fund raising for u. Dont kill urself. Suicide is Not the way out

• A Real Nigerian

October 22, 2016 at 12:55 am

Have you considered opening a church and swindling some gullible people out of their money under the guise of false prophecies, exorcisms and “seed sowing”? Good, genuine money.
      What of armed robbery? You could get money fast. I don’t think you can get a gun considering your present condition though, except you have a friend who is a policeman. I heard policeman lend out their guns for operations provided they get 50% of the spoils. Don’t kill anyone if you go through with it though.
      You could also become a political thug and enforcer, although I don’t think any elections are close by…so, no.
      Drug trafficking isn’t advisable. It’ll take too long to get the real connections and make deals.
      JK.
      How about you actually drop your account details and actually beg, maybe some people here might help you. There’s no shame in begging. Drop it, maybe someone will surprise you by Monday 😉

• Wanderlust _Trekeffect?

October 22, 2016 at 2:48 am

You’re a psyochotic beast

• Clara

October 23, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Awwww why are you so angry tho??? Settle
      Down and think about what is making you attack anyone that talks about God and go deal with it..stop taking ur anger on happy people 🙂

• Miss J

October 22, 2016 at 1:47 am

Open a go fund me page whilst you still have internet data and send us the link asap!

12. Nedu

October 22, 2016 at 4:26 am

I think u should leave ur account no here. With all humility ask for help. Do not contemplate sucide and still have an ego about asking for money.

13. hadiza

October 22, 2016 at 5:43 am

@Real Nigerian, lmao. u always make my day.

14. Ethio

October 22, 2016 at 6:31 am

hadiza,I send you my love. i did choose to live and win,being negative on myself will make all make my sacrifices not worth it, winners don’t quit i don’t have ego problems too, 0214537454 gtb I particularly look forward to your assistance. good morning ☕

• Nedu

October 22, 2016 at 6:58 am

Will have someone pay in 50,000 for you today. Pls can you come here and confirm once you get it. Hope this helps. Nedu.

• A Real Nigerian

October 22, 2016 at 8:17 am

Jesus. This Ethio guy is a fraud. How have you fallen for this? Hasn’t this been obvious from the beginning? Stop.

15. ekky

October 22, 2016 at 7:43 am

I understand when people say Jesus loves you.that’s the best they can offer.Jesus actually loves you but do you love yourself. It is obvious you don’t. Until you are a parent do not sacrifice a huge thing like education for someone. Would it not be better if you finished got a job.would you not be in a better position to help.first help yourself then help others.now you want to exhaust your money on your mother’s health. Please don’t. Get a source of income with that money.because if you exhaust the little you have on her ..it might not be enough to help her and you would also not have achieved anything in your own life

16. Tutu

October 22, 2016 at 7:51 am

Ethio, my heart goes out to you and your family. However, guys please be smart.

17. yemite

October 22, 2016 at 8:18 am

Idiot EFFC. Magogo dey worry wna with ur APC kabal who sent u foolishness act.

18. really

October 22, 2016 at 8:30 am

He’s a regular visitor here smart one. For a guy who didn’t go to college I’m impressed with your grammar I’m working with fresh graduates here and my ears are bleeding. Care to drop your email?

19. Ethio

October 22, 2016 at 8:56 am

ha! i really regret this!, i withdraw my previous rants I’m fine thank you all. I’m not depressed I’m a fraud pls keep your money back Nedu or anyone else. i really apologize for inconveniences i have caused, that was quite a stir! please I’d like us to ignore this even happ9

• Nedu

October 22, 2016 at 9:22 am

Wow. Wish you well then. Money kept.

• Ethio

October 22, 2016 at 9:35 am

• A Real Nigerian

October 22, 2016 at 10:06 am

If you really wanted to help, why are you so quick to keep your money at the slightest hint that he might be a fraud? Why can’t we trust ourselves?
      Chinedu. Igbo people. Too greedy to part ways with their cash that easily.

• Make that call.

October 22, 2016 at 10:19 am

@Ethio, PLEASE ignore all the haters, including the one that can never construct a good simple sentence in English. You are a regular on this forum so you know it’s not about you but they are only staying true to the evil, spawn of satan character they have always manifested. Call the NSPI phone number, you’ve been assured they’ll call you back, and talk to someone if you can’t talk to anyone helpful in your church or social circles. DON’T keep things bottled in. TALK to people who care enough to dedicate their time and themselves to this, to you.

• I REBUKE that spirit of suicide IN JESUS' NAME!

October 22, 2016 at 10:57 am

I don’t think @Ethio is necessarily a fraud. He’s just stung by @A fake Nigerian and @Tutu’s comments. He was being sarcastic when he said he’s a fraud, repeating what @A Fake said. If you have taken note of a few of @Ethio’s comments on various features, you will have noted that he speaks knowingly of life on the other side i.e. a life of hardship, the life of the have-nots, the hungry masses. I always wondered how someone who spoke so knowingly as if from personal experience of that kind of life, could speak and write English so well. I had thought to myself that maybe the person worked with an NGO that worked with poor people, or that maybe the person i.e. @Ethio had come from a life of hardship and poverty in the past but had left all that behind a long time ago to be a commenter speaking so well on BN. Now that he mentions that he’s a law school drop out and all the other circumstances of his family that they’ve been going through, it all makes sense to me. If anyone remembers, not too long ago, perhaps in the past week, he, a little bitterly, made a comment calling out someone who callously said something stupid about a post or comment that it didn’t need to be on BN because we are ‘bigz boys and bigz girls here’. In @Ethio’s response, he mentioned how he only ate 3 pieces of meat, or had 3 pieces of meat in his plate of food for the first time in 2011? anyway, just a few short years ago. He had also mentioned about sitting in his neighbourhood (at his gate?) with 4 year old boys watching them trying to hawk Gala in the sun and rain, and he sounded a bit down when mentioning that.

• I REBUKE that spirit of suicide IN JESUS' NAME!

October 22, 2016 at 11:15 am

@Ethio, I think you should ignore the negative, hateful comments and focus on the positive ones and take up the ideas and suggestions and advice from them. Start a GoFund me page as someone advised. Or, pages. Start one for your brilliant brother in school, start one for you to return to law school and get your degree, start one for your mm’s medical bills. Post evidence, documents that ive proof of the things you’re saying, to help people, so, whoever is inclined to investigate, can. You can post your brother’s report card and whatever docu,emt from the school that states the school fees amount. Anyone can go to the school and check if they wish. Same with your mom’s medical diagnosis, test results, medical/hospital bills, and the requirements for yourself once you’ve got re-admission. You could then, as has been suggested, come back on any forum and post the details and link once you’ve opened the pages.

Also, call that NSPI number.

All the best.

• Naijatalk

October 22, 2016 at 1:14 pm

No Nedu please don’t withdraw your help. Ethio is a regular on here and his response was him hurting from the comments of that fellow real Nigerian. Ethio, put down your number or means to reach you. I will call.

20. yemite

October 22, 2016 at 9:55 am

Nawaoo see how people they plan to robb people. @ethio. What’s rubbish is all this? If you wanna share your hardship experience please go to church. Here is public media plat form. Did we all look like mungun? And for the EFFC and APC your stupid plan is causing some Nigerian to start becoming fraudster!!!

21. Nedu

October 22, 2016 at 10:11 am

@ A Real Nigerian. U are so daft. I never reconsidered sending him the money based on d garbage u typed. You don’t know him or his story. Who made u an authority over a fraud. What if I like been scamed. My money. My business dumb ass. It was Ethios himself that wrote that I shouldn’t bother sending the money to him. Can’t you read and comprehend. That is the only reason I resended my offer.

22. Ethio

October 22, 2016 at 10:37 am

Nedu, I’m so grateful words cannot express. you still went out of your way bro, thanks for the help. i love you too! i owe you a whole lot

• Pipi

October 22, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Hello Ethio, I really want to help more than giving you financial aid. Please drop your number

• Ethio

October 22, 2016 at 3:30 pm

08060897330

• Naijatalk

October 22, 2016 at 5:47 pm

Hi Ethio I called, line rang endlessly, no response from your end. hope you’re ok.

23. Chinese

October 22, 2016 at 11:55 am

Hey @Ethio just hang in there. Don’t let ego prevent u from asking for help if u need one. You just never know…… Guys prayer is not a solution to starvation. If you don’t have practical solutions please keep mum.

24. Wasiu1

October 22, 2016 at 12:20 pm

So how does all this gifting and begging impact FFK?

25. OnPoint

October 22, 2016 at 2:10 pm

I used to think the hatrade juice on BN wasn’t that bad, probably cause I had ‘tasted’ worse in other blogs but these comments above eh? God have mercy! And yes, scam or not, Jesus loves your dear Ethio. Hang on, help is on the way

26. Marian

October 22, 2016 at 3:59 pm

@Ethio Have you looked into learning a trade? Most of the young adults i met in Nigeria this year were making it through a learned trade. Unfortanately school is not all that anymore though i’m still in support of education.

Look into something that interest you and i’m sure we will be able to support you. That way it becomes a gift that keeps giving and you in turn can pay it forward one day.

27. Ethio

October 22, 2016 at 6:27 pm

I’m an igbo man. dear @naijatalk voice prompts keep telling me to press 1 for sales and 2 for finance when i try calling you back. I’m with my phone now

• Naijatalk

October 22, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Lol, that’s cause I’m calling from outside Nigeria. I’ll call back

28. ho

October 22, 2016 at 7:42 pm

Yoroba people say”eyan buruku ti ba eyan rere je ..God will see u thru