Events

First Photos: Bolanle Olukanni, Noble Igwe, Toke Makinwa & More at HP Africa’s “Reinvent Obsession” Event

Last night HP Africa held an event in Lagos tagged “Reinvent Obsession” and it was held with the aim of fusing technology and fashion together.

The event was attended by a number of media personalities including Toke Makinwa, Bolanle Olukanni, Zainab Balogun, Noble Igwe, Denola Grey, Zina Anumudu, Kaylah Oniwo, MoCheddah and more.

See the first photos below:

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image

1. Emmy

October 7, 2016 at 8:05 am

Bolanle and Denola had really stylish looks!!

2. Critic

October 7, 2016 at 8:12 am

Bolanle I can see your bra. The hairdo has to go too.
    Who is that hot lady with Noble?
    Denola needs to let this suit and belt trend rest.

3. King Bey

October 7, 2016 at 8:17 am

Mo reduce the cream biko…Zainab,Kaylah,Toke,yvonne Ekwere looked absolutely gorgeous

• chu-chu

October 7, 2016 at 11:17 am

I saw Mo, recently at an event, Mo is practically Orange!

4. EC

October 7, 2016 at 9:14 am

MOcheddah can SLAYYY. and my girl Bolinto. Denola Grey…YASS!!

5. Anon

October 7, 2016 at 9:38 am

Tosin Olori Super Girl looked nice.

I can rock Denola Grey’s outfit.

6. nikw

October 7, 2016 at 9:45 am

dolapo always looking good

7. tee

October 7, 2016 at 10:00 am

same old people……………i love BOLANLE

8. Anonymous

October 7, 2016 at 10:20 am

Denola slayed and the girl in the first picture is cute.

• fusion OAU

October 7, 2016 at 12:39 pm

I’m not sure but this Denola Guy (to me oooo)…….. has really wack fashion sense, (guys should not be looking like a babe and slaying). Looks like a likeable guy but mehn… these ugly outfits back to back (or maybe I just don’t know that much about fashion)

9. Big Tee

October 7, 2016 at 10:26 am

Zainab issss BAE! as for the remaining people…. I see you all, I’m just not moved…..I’m engaged to Emma Nyra…if not, I would wife Zainab today……..no dulling, we will invite Iyanya to sing applaudize for us…..

10. Nk

October 7, 2016 at 10:35 am

The girl in the first pic looks good and her outfit has got attitude! I am loving it, but best dressed goes to Zainab for putting together a classy ensemble and wearing it gracefully! Good job

11. Kosi

October 7, 2016 at 11:18 am

What’s with Denola and these feminine silhouettes?

12. Mahka

October 7, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Denola is too prime n proper always n that rope to accentuate his hips or what?…something seems amiss
    Zainab is d slay queen all day..

13. xx

October 7, 2016 at 1:43 pm

Lemme give someone an idea, we need a show possible on YouTube that would analyse people’s outfits to events. It will help if it is something we don’t have to see the people’s face analysing bcus in naija, them dey carry issue for head. Yea like a fashion police but no sentiments.

• Teniola

October 7, 2016 at 4:45 pm

whenever you are ready

14. Xplorenollywood.com

October 7, 2016 at 3:25 pm

We already have that, that model lady runs something like that on Spice i think. Mo and Toke can pass off for sista oh! Loving the looks, Black must have been the required outfit for the day.

15. cnn

October 7, 2016 at 3:33 pm

zainab looks fab!!! ozinna could do better, that dress on mo def looks badly sewn look at the hem lines all crooked, a better tailor maybe. dolapo def has no torso, cant find that waist she trying to hold, toke looks fab. lol @ mo looks orange, light skin by force tinz

16. jennietobbie

October 7, 2016 at 10:32 pm

ZAINAB #endof!

17. Tosin

October 8, 2016 at 9:02 am

remind me again why PR people partying is a thing of interest to people outside PR

my people perish for lack of content, and by this i mean to blame not the reprinters of the event photos, but the (I’m guessing) unimaginative folk at HP or wherever who brainstorm harrrd hmm what should we do with our blah blah blah oh yeah let’s do what everybody else is doing, that will make HP the best blah blah blah

• Tosin

October 8, 2016 at 9:04 am

or maybe there was content and that is coming up later. they did mention something about fusing technology and fashion.