Scoop

Lovebirds! DJ Cuppy attends “Africa Now” Event with Rumoured Boyfriend Victor Anichebe

DJ Cuppy Victor Anichebe 2DJ Cuppy, Nigerian DJ and daughter of billionaire Femi Otedola, was the official DJ for an event held at Bonhams in London called “Africa Now”. The event was held in collaboration with the Dangote Foundation and was an opportunity for Bonhams to sell some African contemporary art.

DJ Cuppy attended with her dad, sister Temi Otedola and her rumoured footballer boyfriend Victor Anichebe.

The 23-year old had first posted a photo of her and her boyfriend sharing a kiss, with his face blocked out with an emoji, but her Snapchat account later uploaded a photo of Victor Anichebe (in the same clothes), without his face blocked out. The unblocked photo has since been deleted.

Also in attendance at the event were Nigerian music stars Lola Rae and Burna Boy. Aliko Danjote, the Mbadiwe Twins, Tomi Badejoko, Mbong Amata and more also attended.

See more photos below.

Africa-Now-Bonhams (1)IMG_7208 IMG_7209 Africa-Now-Bonhams (2) Africa-Now-Bonhams (3) Africa-Now-Bonhams (4) Africa-Now-Bonhams (5) Africa-Now-Bonhams (6) Africa-Now-Bonhams (7) Africa-Now-Bonhams (8) Africa-Now-Bonhams (9)

1. Loveth Best

October 5, 2016 at 3:18 pm

That Outfit looks big on her

2. barbie

October 5, 2016 at 3:26 pm

All this Football players, they wii just break your heart.
    wat is up with Cuppy’s weave or its the parting? the other one be standing there like she too cool to smile fully.
    i love me some cuppy, she looks like one laide or lola that went to Jand.

3. Spunky

October 5, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Bella, you don carry another sign board dey cause obstruction hia bah! Continu…your page has a lot going on at the same time. Pop-ups jostling for space and attention. Kindly get it together.

• Just my 1 Cents

October 6, 2016 at 2:34 am

One of the reasons I don’t visit this site as often as I did. I’ve complained before, but it’s like dey no dey listen. Kontinue BN, kontinue..

4. Y

October 5, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Find it difficult typing comments

5. Nystyle

October 5, 2016 at 8:14 pm

That weave on cuppy needs a redo. You got too much money girl for ur weave to be a mess!!!!

6. hadiza

October 5, 2016 at 9:40 pm

BN,post my comment.

7. Just my 1 Cents

October 6, 2016 at 2:19 am

1. They don’t “look” good together, but what’s my business
    2. I actually like the dress on her, even if it looks big. I would rock it.
    3. Lola Rae is BAE

8. Money is Good o

October 6, 2016 at 9:03 am

She’s just 23? She looks older

Chai! Money is good o. Help me and my future husband so we can offer my children the very best in life, O God.

And bless my family and friends and his family and friends so we can all progress in life and be happy for each other

9. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

October 6, 2016 at 9:28 am

The Victor Anichebe is Igbo, that’s good.

10. Mahka

October 6, 2016 at 11:17 am

Really nice…Does Victor still play?
    They probably call Dangote uncle Dan or big uncle D, sth funky…umu oma

• Anon

October 6, 2016 at 11:56 am

Yes! Moved to Sunderland this season. He’s a Moyes’ boy, having played for him in Everton.

Dangote is his surname. Why not Uncle Aliko?

• I tire o

October 25, 2016 at 7:03 am

If she calls him Uncle Aliko, you will all start complaining about how she’s not related to him blah, blah, blah like you did when she said Uncle Billl to Bill Gates. If you grow up in a respectful and traditional Yoruba home, all elders are referred to as Uncle or Aunty, but since all of you are now Westernised and politically correct, we no go gree make the girl use the word Uncle. This society people will find K leg in everything.

11. Debz

October 9, 2016 at 9:43 pm

man burna boy is ugly as f**k! i cant!

12. winnie

October 10, 2016 at 3:45 pm

I think Burna boy is just dirty looking and tacky

13. bisi sexy

October 28, 2016 at 11:19 pm

Immediately I saw the headline before seeing the pictures, I said to myself dj cuppy with pretty face and wrong public relatoons expert and stylist,when I see some babes, I humbly understand y guys get attracted, I don’t know how to get cuppy,but she can reach me , to link her with good stylists, make up artist, hair dresser n public relations experts call on 08077405506

14. bisi sexy

October 28, 2016 at 11:22 pm

Typographical errors, wanted to type
    relations expert