Scoop

From Paris to Dubai! Here’s how Kenyan Socialite Vera Sidika celebrated her 27th Birthday with Bae

Kenyan socialite Vera Sidika celebrated her 27th birthday a couple of days ago and she had quite a fun experience. According to her, her 27th birthday is an opportunity for her reinvention and rebirth.

Vera had been in Paris for a few days but for her birthday, her mystery bae flew her into Dubai so they could celebrate it together. She shared photos of herself and a man people assumed was her boyfriend after she captioned one of their photos “King x Queen” but in another photo, she stated that he’s her BFF.

Talking about her rebirth, Vera says

“VERA… Meaning: true and faith. I could quite comfortably say that I’ve lived out my first three semesters and to shed some light on that, as everything comes in threes, for instance, beginning, middle and end, birth, life then death, father, son and holy spirit…… Etc. You get my drift. I’ve had my good, bad and ugly side of life., I’ll say it as it is, all I’ve done in the past has been choices I’ve made for myself. 27…the Perfect Cube. If you didn’t know, well, I’ll enlighten you…. 27 stands for philanthropy and compassion and that is the torch I will carry henceforth. God has blessed me this far and I’ll carry it forward. This is my rebirth. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.”

See photos from her birthday weekend below.

***

From Paris with Love

Vera Sidika (3) Vera Sidika (4) Vera Sidika (5) Vera Sidika (6)

Dubai by Night

Vera Sidika (7) Vera Sidika (8) Vera Sidika (9) Vera Sidika (1)

Morning After

Vera Sidika (2) Vera Sidika (10) Vera Sidika (11)

1. Call Me Gorgeous...

October 6, 2016 at 9:11 am

Hmm….
    Vera Sidika, one of the popular names that crop up on naijagistlive.com
    Happy Birthday Maam…But for a 27years old…
    You sure look old!!

• Anon

October 6, 2016 at 9:15 am

Your last sentence – “gan gan!”

• Seriously

October 8, 2016 at 10:56 am

Well, when you have this type of fast pace business, it wears you out faster than you realize. It’s inevitable. The retirement age range is quite young too, go as fast at it when the market is in high demand. There comes a time low demand due to the machine been too loose and rusty.

Silicone body parts reminds me of when chickens are injected with hormones which is suppose to make them look a certain way but end up walking slower than ever, look more deformed, sickly and abnormal the closer and longer you look.

2. FinchleysFinest

October 6, 2016 at 9:28 am

I’ll be 18 yrs next week.

27 ..mbok…lol

3. stefini

October 6, 2016 at 9:30 am

27 KWA!!!mbanu

4. Belema

October 6, 2016 at 9:41 am

Bella Naija, you’re truly becoming pathetic. The fact that a girl like this can make “headlines” on Bella Naija is sad. This is a girl that’s not even celebrated in her own country, Kenya. Smh! Man, Bella Naija is no longer Bella Naija.
    By the way, Vera you look quite old for 27; but isn’t that expected? Just like Nara that’s allegedly 23 but looks like she’s in her 30s. Your line of “business” might give you money to buy counterfeit things to pose on social media, but it sure ages you lot. That being said, Happy Birthday. And smh to Bella Naija!

• Susan

October 6, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Wow, Nara you see your life? Where don’t you get slandered? From Bella Naija, to Linda Ikeji to Twitter and even Instagram? The big girl you were trying to do and the popularity you were dying to have at all costs; I hope you’re now satisfied? It’s sad to google your name and the nasty stuff that comes up. Do you even know how that can and will affect you? CU girls, (most) past and present anything and everything still excites you guys, forever trying too hard. Guess cause you guys were in “prison”. Just to be big girl, some of you will do incredible and unimaginable things just to wear “designer” clothes you can’t pronounce, drive cars your Parents can’t afford, etc. In the long run, it isn’t worth it. Trust me.

• LemmeRant

October 6, 2016 at 5:27 pm

What do you mean by that?

This is women empowerment na.
      She is a successful independent feminist (hehehe! :)) and y’all should be looking up to her.
      She a road modeh too.

• Olanma

October 6, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Role model? Biko, since when did runs girls start becoming role models? Jo o.

• Olanma

October 6, 2016 at 5:49 pm

Lol I just got your joke, ?

• Adelaide

October 7, 2016 at 12:16 pm

Lol but please what is Nara’s name doing here? is the post about her?

5. BN

October 6, 2016 at 9:47 am

Our own very SANCTIMONIOUS BELLA NAIJA, Is this what the business environment has turned you into? Anyway the hustle to pay staff salaries are real in this BUHARI TIMES. So please go and sin no more.

6. Asa

October 6, 2016 at 10:01 am

Ouch! Too early in morning. Una no fit kill person. Ehhh but some people look older than their age doesn’t mean that, that’s not their actual age.

• Nma

October 6, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Who’s doubting her age? No ones saying she isn’t 27, they’re only saying she looks older. Courstesy of her lifestyle.

7. shior

October 6, 2016 at 10:11 am

Tea about to get pipping hot………….BN do not delete this post naijagistlive tea droppers are enroute hahahahah didnt he just get released from ?

• Le coco

October 6, 2016 at 11:46 am

pls is this guy a Nigerian.. no offence to our brothers but he sure looks like one.. lool plus it’s girls like this that Naija boys like to fly upandan

• Anon

October 6, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Thanks for being a good “Christian” ode. Tomorrow this same BN and people like you will be the first to shout that the “media” is “destroying” our young girls by “celebrating” evil. Get out with your stupid contaminated water

8. Nuna

October 6, 2016 at 10:12 am

BN I thought you guys were forming classy. LMAO

9. ELLA

October 6, 2016 at 10:23 am

Classy ke? SMH

10. glow

October 6, 2016 at 10:42 am

Oh my I thought I was the only “posh” Bella Naija reader who “lives” on naijagistlive o…..lol…to think I was feeling ashamed ofvisiting a “razz” website like that…

• Donald Trump

October 6, 2016 at 11:05 am

Razz is the new cool. Yahoo boiz ti take over, no more richkids……………..

• Mes

October 6, 2016 at 11:20 am

NGL isn’t razz, its actually a ‘posh’ gossip site. Some of the comments there might be razz but the way gossip is presented on that site is new and innovative. You can’t compare it to other gossip site Nigeria.

11. Anonymous

October 6, 2016 at 11:37 am

These same commenters will blast other bloggers and blog visitors for being “gossip mongers”, “destroying lives”, not living according to God’s word and not being “classy”

12. Moyo

October 6, 2016 at 11:40 am

O ga ju, all this on top of 27th birthday, okay o, happy birthday gurrrrrrrrrl

13. Lola

October 6, 2016 at 12:18 pm

Nigerians are so mean and hypocritical. Like seriously why must you people insult just because you’re behind a screen. *ps you guys should get over the “she looks old for her age” thing. You guys think everyone should look like a flat-chested and pony-tailed Hannah Montana till they’re 40. Most religious country with the least love

• le coco

October 6, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Ok.. now have some water to drink..

• Susan

October 6, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Pele, Aunty Lola. “Nigerians are so mean and hypocritical”. Epele, Madam SA, abi Ghana? When will you people learn to analyze logically without generalizing? Abeg, go and sleep. It’s no news that living a wayward like ages you.

• Susan

October 6, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Wayward life***

14. Someone Naughty

October 6, 2016 at 12:23 pm

BN, my birthday is this weekend. I’ll be going from Abuja to Enugu. Please will you feature me too?

• le coco

October 6, 2016 at 12:34 pm

?????.. why not.. BN shld feature u too naa.. We will sign petition on ur behalf

• Mr. Egghead

October 6, 2016 at 2:08 pm

You want to get featured abi?

Do you have what my people call ‘ukwu sarambala’ or ‘ala na gbaka isi’?

If yes, then I’ll get in touch

• Leah

October 6, 2016 at 7:39 pm

Lol! Are you going by Okada or Keke? I think you should be front page!

15. AA

October 6, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Didn’t “TagTheSponsor” out this babe?

All these runz girls na wash o

16. AA

October 6, 2016 at 1:05 pm

I just opened up the Naija Gist Live page for the first time…..oh BOY YEH! See tea, complete with full cream milk and okin biscuit!

17. Wunmi

October 6, 2016 at 3:11 pm

oh lawdy Lawd I just visited d blog.never knew a blog like dat existed in my life.Who owns it?that person is baddest,That was how linda used to be before they bought her over.Too much hot tea served?

18. Mabel

October 6, 2016 at 3:44 pm

I found it funny that she found a pole on the plane to take her pic right next to.

• Idomagirl

October 7, 2016 at 2:06 am

?????

19. memyselfandi

October 10, 2016 at 8:36 am

For such a show off girl like Vera are you telling me you guys could not find a photo of her in a Parisian landmark like the Eiffel tower which almost every tourist goes to and poses at? All na wash……….