Events

Party with the Ozumba-Mbadiwe Twins as Glenmorangie & Party Girl 21 presents New Mexico #355 Lounge | Thursday, October 20th

IMG-20161018-WA0003

Special Party Alert❗

Date: Thursday, October 20th, 2016.
Time: 7PM
Venue: New Mexico, 355 Lagos Lounge, 9A Oko Awo Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Hosted by: Ozumba-Mbadiwe Twins

RSVP tables highly suggested!!!

Join the conversation using the hashtag:

#PartyGirl #PG21 #OzeeMbadiwe #OceeMbadiwe #MbadiweTwins #[email protected] #355Lounge #LagosNights #Glenmorangie

Presented by Party Girl 21.

________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Not cool.

October 19, 2016 at 6:46 pm

So every Tom, Dick and Harry is now a celebrity. Please why are they hosting? Is it because…pick an answer:

1. They are twins?
    2. They think they’re handsome?
    3. They are related to a man with a road that has the worst traffic on the island named after him?

Just tell me why I should attend and I’ll be there…

• ATL's finest

October 19, 2016 at 9:57 pm

??????all of the above 🙂 still don’t know them tho. I hate been ignorant who r they related to??

• ATL's finest

October 19, 2016 at 9:57 pm

please don’t tell me about Google

• Big Tee

October 20, 2016 at 11:10 am

Nooo, I have another answer,…..something like 2 good boys, who grew up to join the beard (or bad) gang, claiming to be lawyers professionally but wont give coherent answers to interview questions, believing they are royalty because of grand dad who wore agbada with a long tail….. If we start opening yansh now, some will say we are hating….. I just hope nobody is looking forward to pass down family fortune to this boys…… na for their hand everything go finish….

• Dont hate the player, Hate the game

October 20, 2016 at 11:58 am

Well all this will not mean nothing, if people attend the party. I don’t know much about them but I know that it takes guts to get things done. These guys are doing just that, making things happen and I also will like to make things happen.

2. Lady

October 20, 2016 at 11:18 am

Hahahahahahahah……….lol…………..LWKMD………ROTFL…………YIMU……….Funny Pipo.!!!

3. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

October 20, 2016 at 11:26 am

The Ozumba – Mbadiwe twins were in a documentary about the Nigeria Super Rich.

They have a British Private Education.

Their late grandfather – Ozumba – Mbadiwe did some positive things for Nigeria.

It is not the Ozumba – Mbadiwe twins fault that they were born into a prominent family.

Please let them be.

• Fashionista

October 20, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Please please please! i watched that joke of a documentary and these boys had NO BUSINESS being on it. Cuppy and her sister, yes and MAYBE the Alex guy because he’s built a luxury business at least. There was NOTHING super rich about these twins.
      Do you know how many middle class Nigerians are privately educated in England, it really isn’t a big deal. Let them be – Yes! but they can’t pull any crowd by “hosting” a night. They are regular guys abeg, i guess they just really have a thirst for the lime light.

4. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

October 21, 2016 at 9:22 am

@Fashionista, I don’t have a British Private Education.

I am not middle – class.

So, some things are a big deal for me.

They the Ozumba – Mbadiwe twins have money.