News

The Coolest Party in Lagos has a Mirror!

Screen Shot 2016-10-17 at 9.36.37 PMMirror Mirror On The Wall… Who is The Fairest of Them All…?

Well, let’s see…

So I attended a V.I party a few weeks ago and had a blast! The party was awesome, cool people, nice food, few celebs, and banging music. But the most amazing experience there was a mirror thingy and I had not seen it anywhere before.

I’m not even sure how to describe this mirror thing. Just look at it and it would take a picture of you. Write on it, and it would print out an autographed photo of you. And if you smile, it would give you a compliment. For a moment there, I caught myself blushing like a cute guy just said “Hi.”

I had such a good time at that party, so you know my aproko had to do some investigation. I had to find out the folks responsible for making me blush. Maybe I could get them for my sister’s wedding next month and even our office end of year party.

After a few google searches, I found out that it was a photo booth company here in Nigeria and they called the awesome magical thingy – PhotoGenic Mirror. The guys were really cool.

See their website here, I promise you will be as impressed as I was. Or you can call them at 08060903561.

One last thing this info is not free o, you must invite me to the party you are planning.

Oh they also sent me a short video from the party I attended, so check it out here and you’ll find me there, the fairest of them all…

_______________________________________________________________________

Sponsored Content

1. eniola

October 27, 2016 at 2:14 pm

That was amazing, brilliant idea I loveeeeeeee it

2. stephanie

October 27, 2016 at 2:28 pm

This is awkward…are we supposed to believe that this was not written by the ‘thingy people’. I refuse to visit their site on principle

• o

October 27, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Ermmmm….. It actually says “sponsored content” so yeah it was written by the “thingy people”

• Tutu

October 27, 2016 at 6:53 pm

Loooooool. I like the thingy people.

3. Nkem

October 27, 2016 at 2:54 pm

Yea. It’s an advertorial so it must be. I see what you mean. I also appreciate the creative marketing. It was a fun read. 🙂

4. Wale Williamz

October 27, 2016 at 3:12 pm

The PhotoGenic Mirror is an amzing experience.
    Got to have it at your event.

5. Cantrell

October 27, 2016 at 3:44 pm

This is a poor way of writing sponsored content. There is so much PR written all over it – too too obvious! Dear attendee/writer, please try a little better next time so the PR would not be so obvious. Even the untrained can tell you’re promoting a brand and even though you’ve put up a disclaimer i.e. “sponsored post,” I think this could have been written more creatively.

6. Ruby with PhotoGenic

October 27, 2016 at 5:40 pm

Oh yes. It’s an advertorial. I’m with the marketing team for PhotoGenic and we worked with a up and coming blogger, who attended one of our events and reached out to us about our services. She wrote the blog and her experience was hers. We will do a better job at calling out its an advertorial blog so it doesn’t come across is disingenuous. Thanks for the feedback.

• Uwa

October 28, 2016 at 1:42 pm

Hi Ruby, thanks for acknowledging you guys can do better. Enjoyed the video.

7. Eye Spy

October 28, 2016 at 12:08 am

Miss Nigeria is such a cutie. 🙂

8. Cynthia

October 30, 2016 at 9:42 pm

Oh yeah, I was at that party too. I remember it on the red carpet. I really liked that I could check myself out and get my pose on point, looking at the mirror. And it takes full length pictures also, lol, not everyday selfie naw