Relationships

Tonto Dikeh’s Hubby Buys Her a 2017 Lexus SUV – Her Ex Says His Girlfriend’s Watch Can Buy the Car Twice

BellaNaija.com

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill and Oladunni ChurchillTonto Dikeh-Churchill‘s married life has been oh so sweet.

Just last month, her husband got her a rose gold iPhone 7 when it just came out. Yesterday she shared a photo of her Lexus 2017 SUV from him, asking God to bless him and thanking him for making her a better woman.

She wrote this appreciative message to her hubby –

I am indeed speechless by YOUR love for me..Everyday I APPLAUD MYSELF FOR MARRYING such an awesome husband as YOU…Thank u MY DEAREST husband for gifting me such a wonderful gift as dis cutie(LEXUS LX 570 2017).

May God bless and enrich u dearly for me,You SHALL KNOW NOT LACK.

Tonto Dikeh 2017 Lexus 1Your Love has made me a better woman and I am grateful to God for letting our paths cross..
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH #PAPAKING #MYKINGKONG #LOVERS #GIFT #PRAYINGWIFE #SANTA CAME EARLY #PRADO2016 #LEXUS2017 @lexususa

DOUBLE BLESSING
#LEXUS 570 2017 and #SECURITYPICKUP
I LOVE MY ?? #PAPAKINGKINGING

Meanwhile, her ex-boyfriend, jeweler Malivelihood responded to the news on Snapchat saying –

“Her wrist watch can easily buy your Lexus car. Twice!!! $129,000”

Photo Credit: Instagram.com | @Tontolet

1. Mohammad

October 20, 2016 at 10:54 pm

Does anyone know what these people do? All dese money wey dem dey spend yanfu-yanfu!

• Ruby

October 20, 2016 at 11:16 pm

He is one of OBJ’s children! Go figure!

• Ayoka

October 20, 2016 at 11:48 pm

He’s not OBJ’s son

• Fifi

October 20, 2016 at 11:58 pm

Tueeeeh sharrap there, his not even related sef

• Sure

October 21, 2016 at 6:12 am

And his last name is Churchill? He certainly has a relationship with Obasanjo but father/son – I doubt it! I watched that Tonto’s interview where she said so but I don’t believe it. I don’t think Baba’s children even spend money like this.

• Yeyeperry

October 21, 2016 at 8:44 am

Ahh you people. He is Obj’s son.

• mua

October 21, 2016 at 1:05 pm

What is there to figure.
      So friggin” what if he’s OBJ’s son, like it justifies everything. mtchew arrant BS.

• Qoin

October 21, 2016 at 2:44 am

? yanfu yanfu.

Spend your money o. However is there a need to make I public. Wind will soon blow someone’s nyash open

2. TEE

October 20, 2016 at 11:05 pm

Good question…waiting for an answer

3. nene

October 20, 2016 at 11:26 pm

tonto dikeh and poor english. babe is crazy af, hope she calms down for her child’s sake.

4. Marlvina

October 20, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Hmmm! She’s back to the spotlight! Controversies might soon loom! I’m asking, Is all this showoff aimed at her Ex? Well, It’s her life! some would say. Personally, I would have thought after her rocky past, she would embrace a more matured approach to life. Enjoy your Lexus and security pickup madam!

5. Thatgidigirl

October 21, 2016 at 12:55 am

All these monitoring spirits called exes! Somebody cannot show off in peace again????

6. Left Hand Bionic

October 21, 2016 at 2:53 am

So petty of him. Who asked him question? Jealousy dey worry am

7. ethel

October 21, 2016 at 4:25 am

I’m confused,what brought this on? How did her ex gets involved in this matter? Na wa oo..some kind men self . despite all their money you would still pity their girlfriend or wife.wetin concerned am for the matter? Abi the car they bite am for body? I don’t see anything wrong with a man or woman show off their presents given to them by their spouse or even appreciate them on social media. That doesn’t mean they are no bad times in their relationship. People can just see a good thing happening to another person,wish them well and move on. They will try to fault you for posting it.whereas they will post every new shirt they bought on instagram. Jealousy comes in many forms.

8. Lisa

October 21, 2016 at 4:41 am

So if he’s not OBJs son who is he, Abi na bastard ni? So are u saying Tonto lied?

• Joke

October 21, 2016 at 5:34 am

Obj’s nephew. That’s why his last name is Churchill.

9. Goodgirl

October 21, 2016 at 4:51 am

Her ex is jealous there’s nothing wrong showing off a gift from hubby. So call ex why not wish her well and stop bla bla your mouth saying ur galfriend wrist watch can buy Tonto’s car twice. Let your galfriend buy and we see,see jealousy ooo. oohoo so u jealous and bored that tonto is doing good. abeg leave her and let her beautiful marriage.

10. D

October 21, 2016 at 5:28 am

This guy is a bitch . He should a message to emoney who equally got same car for him self . This boy that sells fake chain seller . Your girlfriend is rocking her fathers watch or better still send it to the real owner . Tonto is happy and married move on .

11. Missappleberry

October 21, 2016 at 6:23 am

Her ex is obviously still in love with her or she may also be obviously still in love with him hence she needs to constantly show off the gifts she gets from her husband maybe to catch whoever’s attention….just like that girl called redvigor. May God deliver someone from such exes.

12. Franca

October 21, 2016 at 6:45 am

It’s painful when fellow human constantly reminds another of his/her past!!! Who does not have a past? I’m so happy for Poko.

13. Lagbi

October 21, 2016 at 6:51 am

Bitter ex, fk off

14. Ese

October 21, 2016 at 6:58 am

Happy for you girl! Y all this jealousy? Even from the stupid ex who is still doing girlfriend, is so obvious that he was Neva a serious person, petty n jealous. And to u all talking about the past, I see u have a prefect life, live your perfect life and leave her alone. Enjoy and invite me for the washing. Lol

15. Abbey

October 21, 2016 at 6:59 am

@mavlihood….???….jealousy n beefing don enter. Abeg leave DAT woman alone make she enjoy her correct man….

16. Mrs chidukane

October 21, 2016 at 7:04 am

Abeg jealousy jealoma stop chooking eye into our SUV. Papa sour grapes, concentrate on your gf.

17. thenma

October 21, 2016 at 8:14 am

So immature

18. deel

October 21, 2016 at 11:10 am

focus on the childish ex and instead of critizing the married couples….

19. lara

October 21, 2016 at 11:40 am

He”s pained, such a dumb ass.

20. Lilies

October 21, 2016 at 1:08 pm

Kul to flaun but one also gat to be careful.

21. Dadistar

October 21, 2016 at 1:47 pm

Mavlihood abi wetin b him name…. She mention ur Name??? See as I DE if you like wear trillion Naira Wrist watch if you don’t have a car u re dsame with everyoda person wearing Aboki wrist watch…. Go marry ur gf na… Tufiakwa

22. Uk

October 21, 2016 at 2:20 pm

Actions speak louder than words.. Mr ex please take a chill pill and allow her be. We all know who exactly who you’re referring to bro. You talk beef…, you keep quiet beef,,,,

23. Charity

October 21, 2016 at 2:29 pm

MY OWN BEEF IS WHY DO ADULTS FEEL THE NEED TO ADVERTISE EVERY SINGLE THING ON SOCIAL MEDIA…. PATHETIC. PEOPLE WITH REAL MONEY LIVE THEIR LIVES QUIETLY WHILST ENJOYING THEIR MONEY….PLEEEEASE!!!!!!! GROW UP!!

24. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

October 21, 2016 at 7:11 pm

I’m just here staring at my vajayjay like “na only you waka come?” Pounding like 4 times a week and no ‘Lex’. *sobs*
    See Tonto getting 2017 Lexus, we’re not in the frigging year yet dammit and you’re already tensioning us!
    I’m scratching my head here trying to remember the last gift hubby got me….. I think it was a blouse or pencil skirt.
    Baba God, please pick up real soon. This tensioning is crazy o!

• Nv

October 21, 2016 at 7:31 pm

OMG @ this comment!

• Idomagirl

October 22, 2016 at 1:00 am

???????????????

25. Idomagirl

October 22, 2016 at 1:01 am

Didn’t even know he was her ex.
    Not that it matters anyway, she’s clearly in a good place and better off without his childish ass.

26. Jen

October 23, 2016 at 3:05 am

Na God catch am,when she sit down for instagram dey abuse the guy say him Goods na fake,why him no go sub am,she’s used to running people down,once she falls apart from that person,when Malivehood dey give am phone and gifts she dey praise am that time,useless pauper,mumu wey dem buy swarvroski wey dey call am diamonds.

27. Deborah

December 29, 2016 at 8:17 am

Love has no guarantee that it will last for ever no matter how you stay committed to it, i was so in love with the man i called my own and he was also in love with me too but it started crumbling down after we got married. He was acting like i didn’t matter to him any more, i couldn’t believe this was happening to us, i remember that i never offended him non did we fight. I was so sad that i couldn’t smile, knowing that your marriage is going down really does tires you apart. He later filled for a divorce asking me to go our separate ways. I was so need of help that i kept on praying for him to change his mind but he never did, we were no longer living together after some time. I was so in need of help to restore my marriage that i was so desperate for help and so lucky for me i came across a woman who was helping people restore broken relationships, i contacted her believing that i would be helped, i explained my problem to her and she assured me that she would hep me, i did all she asked of me and after she finished working on my problem 6 days later my husband called me to forgive him for hurting me and he is ready to get back to me to become my husband again, and now we are happy together and am even pregnant now. I want to thank this wonderful woman who helped me restore my marriage , God bless her. If you need her help contact her via [email protected].