Scoop

Better Late than Never? Denrele Edun shares his Halloween themed Photo

BellaNaija.com

Media personality Denrele Edun sure knows how to create a buzz.

He shared a Halloween themed photo last night and it has got his comments in a mess. He captioned the photo of him in a Halloween costume with “Halloween came late but I still celebrate it everyday”.

denrele-edun

What do you think?

1. Ijebujesha

November 3, 2016 at 3:04 am

I think he is just trying to fend off Bobrisky and remain the prominient figure in the sub-industry that he pioneered. Unfortunately, I think his time is now gone and he can’t beat Bobrisky to the game. I think they are both jobless and they are a huge shame to the Yoruba race. I think that you guys should stop giving them the publicity they crave.

• tunmi

November 3, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Nooo!!!!!!!!!! I love them tho and I think they make a great addition to the Yoruba people

2. hmmmm

November 3, 2016 at 3:15 am

Denrele ogini biko ogini??????

3. Nawah

November 3, 2016 at 3:56 am

I think Denrele and the rest of self acclaimed celebrities are stupid! they are all Bozo! They are stupid that they can’t even defined who they are. what is the meaning of all of this “Halloween” that they are celebrating in Nigeria? are we the only country in Africa? what do we gain from copying western culture? vast majority of Nigeria that lives abroad don’t even celebrate Halloween. Bunch of ignorance, by the way Denrele look stupid.

• kaycee

November 3, 2016 at 11:14 am

really look stupid

4. Marlvina

November 3, 2016 at 5:02 am

Denrele is the kinda figure that if I’m walking on the road with my 3yr old daughter and we happen to sight him and my inquisitive daughter asks, “mum what’s that”? My response, “jst keep walking sweetie, it’s a scarecrow”. Cus seriously, I dunno how to explain or describe to the lil child that it’s a human being. Cus at that age, she already has a mental image of how human beings should look like.

• Ese

November 3, 2016 at 11:25 pm

Stupid comment.
      Do humans all look & appear the same way?
      Who knows sef, life has a wicked sense of humour, one of your kids might turn out just like him.

5. All I see

November 3, 2016 at 10:50 am

…is a rainbow

6. nunulicious

November 3, 2016 at 3:56 pm

I am yet to see any celebrity that would celebrate new yam festival or osu festival or any of our own “scary traditions”. Yet, these same Nigerians that can’t come near a black clay pot with red cloth and palmoil will be posing with oyinbo costume and forming haloween! What a bunch of lost souls who are still enslaved mentally.

7. Spunky

November 3, 2016 at 10:18 pm

Denrele, forget it…he’s not part of it( in Nedu’s voice).

8. titi

November 4, 2016 at 2:15 pm

The pics is nice, and i think it is okay to be different.