Are you an experienced professional or just starting out a career in Human Resources? Then get in here!
Kendor Consulting presents the 4th Human Resources Boot Camp Seminar themed: Innovate or Terminate.
As the present economic downturn and sweeping global forces continue to reshape the workplace, the workforce and work itself, the need to innovate has never been more crucial.
This Human Resources boot camp seminar will serve as a fantastic opportunity for anyone beginning a career in Human Resources or advancing their professional development and network to gain fresh insight while meeting with representatives of professional bodies such as CIPM, HRCI and SHRM.
Who Should Attend?
- Human Resources Leaders
- Human Resources Practitioners
- Anyone Interested in a Career in Human Resources
- The New Organization: Different by Design
- Recession: Catalyst for Creativity & Innovation
- Leadership, Generations & Teams: The Future is Now
- Shape Culture, Drive Strategy
- Employee Engagement: A Continuous Process
- People Analytics: Why and How?
- The Digital HR Revolution: Are We There Yet?
- The Gig Economy: Distraction or Disruption?
- HR’s New Mandate: The Charge!
- Get Certified: CIPM, HRCI, SHRM & Other Certifications
- Career, Coaching & Mentoring Opportunities
- Chizoba Mojekwu–Director, Capacity Development, Central Bank of Nigeria
- Wale Adediran –Group HR Director, Flour Mills Nigeria Plc
- Tope Fagbemi – Group Head, Human Capital Management and Administration, Forte Oil Plc
- Adekemi Adisa–GM, Organisational Effectiveness and Change, MTN Nigeria
- Abike Wesey– Chief Human Capital Officer, Interswitch Group
- Maxwell Ubah – CEO/Managing Partner, Winning Strategies International
- Yemi Faseun –Head, Human Resource, FBN Capital
- Diana Ussher –Head, Human Resources, Samsung Electronics West Africa
- Dare Shobajo –Head, Human Resources, Lagos Business School
- Emmanuel Michael–Head, Human Resources, Letshego MFB
- Lola Esan – Senior Manager, People and Organisation, PwC Nigeria
- Titilayo Asiru – Head, Membership Affairs and Services, CIPM Nigeria
- Toyin Ojudun – Head, Strategy, Advocacy & Stakeholder Relations, CIPM Nigeria
- Adora Ikwuemesi –Director, Host, Kendor Consulting
This Programme is HRCI Approved; It qualifies for 6 Recertification Credit Hours for Your HRCI Designations
Date: Thursday, December 1st, 2016
Time: 8:30am – 5.00pm
Venue: The Civic Centre, Ozumba Mbadiwe, Victoria Island, Lagos
Fees: N25,000 per person (Early bird rate of N20,000 applies for payment made before November 4, 2016)
Enquiries & Registration: Please call 01-3425779 and 0705 549 7357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Limited Seats available at the 4th HR Boot camp Seminar by Kendor Consulting..
Register online: www.kendorconsulting.com/register