News

Russian Lovers Die of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning while Having Sex in a Car

BellaNaija.com

Artem S. and Anna D.

Artem S. and Anna D.

Two lovers in Russia have died from carbon monoxide poisoning after having sex in their car – and turning on the engine to keep warm, DailyMail reports.

The lovers, known only as Artem S., 18 and Anna D., 20 had only been seeing each other for a few months when the tragedy happened.

Their naked bodies were found in Artem’s Skoda Felicia in a lock-up garage after his family launched a search.

The tragedy happened in the city of Ufa in Russia’s central Republic of Bashkortostan.

Artem, who had dreamed of owning his own car repair business before his life was cut short by the tragedy, was about to graduate from catering college.

Photo Credit: CEN

1. sista

November 11, 2016 at 12:05 pm

…they certainly died a happy death.

2. Marie

November 11, 2016 at 12:42 pm

1000 ways to die

• Martha

November 11, 2016 at 1:12 pm

I know..but the 1000 ways are already in place so maybe its the 1001 way to die

3. Benson Ossai

November 11, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Fornication when committed outside the teachings of God can only end in this way or so many other ways.RIP

• TeeS

November 11, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Why so dramatic ? ? Formication when committed is a sin period. You do realize sin is sin? Whether fornication or a small lie ? It’s all equal in the eyes of baba God. Sorry to be attacking you, but that’s why non-Christians can’t stand some of us Christians. We are too darn judgmental. Look how you’re saying that because they fornicated, they had to die this way? A better way to have said things is RIP. Not casting judgment about fornication like we don’t know they’re fornicating and it is a sin. I’m sure they knew that too. But does that mean they had to die? If for every time one human being sinned , the human race will be extinct at this point. Like I said earlier I’m sorry if it comes out like I’m attacking you, I’m not .

• Hey

November 11, 2016 at 2:42 pm

I keep hearing/seeing sin is sin and I can’t but wonder. Now let me ask you, if someone lied to you and another person shot you in the foot, will sin still be sin? All you peepu that constantly speak for God, hmm! Anyway it is their sin and their God and weda or not they believed in him, its their lives and they are gone. You that are alive, what have you done for him? and I’m not talking about tithe and offering. How are you using the time, energy and talents he’s given you?

• Darius

November 11, 2016 at 3:39 pm

@TeeS, you need not apologize for telling the truth.

• TeeS

November 11, 2016 at 10:16 pm

@hey
      No if I got shot in the foot or lied too , of cus getting shot in the foot is worse and I’d wanna strangle thee son of a gun who did it. But I’m not God. I’m not patient, I’m not perfect. I only try to be perfect as He is. I often wonder how God can love me after all my flaws. But surely if he can still love me after all my rubbish, surely he can forgive any sin such as fornication . But that doesn’t also mean I should take advantage of the fact that he is forgiving.
      Ya feel me ?
      Remember the thief hung with Jesus. Even him being a thief, he asked for forgiveness and I think he made heaven . So if Jesus can forgive that, why won’t he forgive any of our sins ?

4. Tru

November 11, 2016 at 1:08 pm

I can think of worse ways to go

5. Missappleberry

November 11, 2016 at 1:30 pm

What will they go and tell God? ?

6. OO

November 11, 2016 at 1:36 pm

If na Naija they will say it’s Magun

7. scarlet

November 11, 2016 at 2:38 pm

@OO no they will not say it’s Magun, because Magun does not kill the two of them, it kills only the man after the act. RIP! to the dead.

8. Anon

November 11, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Why are Nigerians so obsessed with sex and how and when people do it? Couldn’t this have happened to a married couple? If only you guys are this upset when men cheat on their wives or marry 8 year olds

9. Tosin

November 11, 2016 at 4:59 pm

eeeyaaa
    that’s why open air shag is better for you

10. AA

November 12, 2016 at 12:35 am

The BellaNaija comment section is beginning to look like Nairaland.

Wyd BN?