Scoop

Which Are You? Watch Maraji’s Skit on Different Types of People in Nigerian Churches

BellaNaija.com

19 year old Instagram comedian Gloria Oloruntobi, popularly known as Maraji on social media has release a funny skit today about different types of people in Nigerian churches.

The funny girl runs through types of prayer warriors, some of which you could relate to; the singers, the repeaters, the calm and others.

Watch the video to see the others

Tag someone to relate ???( I am the calm and cautious ?)

A video posted by Gloria Oloruntobi (@maraji_) on

Hm… So which one are you?

Source: Instagram | @maraji_

1. Bubu

November 28, 2016 at 4:34 pm

This girl is soo funny and talented. Can’t believe she is just 19.

• TeeS

November 28, 2016 at 7:14 pm

I’m the calm one and I cry a lot???. When I just think about all the things God has done and I’m saying thank you. It’s cry. Sometimes I pray in my heart too. Dunno if that makes sense. I’m too overcome with emotion to speak sometimes.

2. Bubu

November 28, 2016 at 4:38 pm

I am Calm and tongue speaker!! The walker is too funny, the chair scatterer nd Cautious, Soo hilarious. You need to follow her on IG @maraji_ very creative!!

• Bubu

November 28, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Yaaaaaayyyy! First to comment! Sooooooooooo Excited! Where is my trophy BN

• A Real Nigerian

November 28, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Here it is: ?

• Mz Titilitious

November 29, 2016 at 10:11 am

LMAO!!!!

3. Baby gurl

November 28, 2016 at 4:51 pm

OMG this babe is comedy all by herself lol! Very spot on she didn’t even miss any character. In church I’m definitely in between the “lost words” and “cautious” I don’t know how to pray in public. My bedroom is my prayer ground lol Maraji haha

4. Missappleberry

November 28, 2016 at 5:47 pm

????? m the lost words lol

5. survivor

November 28, 2016 at 6:03 pm

haha haha..she soon funny
    was in a relative house last week(MFM family)
    pastor came for vigil In their house,mhen 3/hrs non stop,sleep carry me walai.After prayer the woman say I need deliverance()
    whenever I see the aunty praying shaking head vigorously I be like no b small thing o(I like the prayer dough cos na FiRE thing throughout.
    Am the calm and cautious sha

6. NYC

November 28, 2016 at 7:14 pm

??? ok oh,so I am calm sometimes but most times I am seriously praying being a walker,a tongue speaker,a head shaker,a short of breath prayer,and a singer that’s my complete prayer mode and I love it??#prayersansweredAmen.

• Marlvina

November 29, 2016 at 6:38 am

Ahh na complete package be that o! That devil must roast.

7. Tosin

November 28, 2016 at 7:36 pm

why?!!???

😀

8. EC

November 28, 2016 at 7:52 pm

i thought this was going to be a typical video but NO. this is funny, well done

• Mz Socially Awkward...

November 29, 2016 at 5:17 am

Honestly, she nailed it. Didn’t know what to expect and it was laugh-out-loud funny, especially because one immediately recognised each character ?? (including one’s own self … but I’m saying nothing ?).

9. Naomi

November 28, 2016 at 8:11 pm

I am Lost Words and Cautious, always watching out for the chair scatterers that want to injure me.

• Kanyinsola

November 28, 2016 at 10:07 pm

???? you better be closing your eyes to pray for your laive!!! ????

10. Kanyinsola

November 28, 2016 at 10:07 pm

The body shaker and sometimes the walker ??

11. www.thelmathinks.com

November 28, 2016 at 10:08 pm

If you’re on instagram and you like to have a good laugh then you should be following maraji. She clearly says in her bio that she’s not a comedian yet home girl is funnier than every instagram comedian I know. She’s original, extremely talented, super creative and a breath of fresh air. Oh, follow her if you like dance too.. ☺️☺️

• Mz Socially Awkward...

November 29, 2016 at 5:18 am

I “yam” doing so, sharpish!

12. Tilda

November 28, 2016 at 10:34 pm

LMAO!!!

13. tony

November 29, 2016 at 1:15 am

Chai!!!! Maraji no go kill me oh. I love this girl so much… go watch her breaking up with a yoruba girl..

14. Marlvina

November 29, 2016 at 2:03 am

HAHA! I’m the calm and cautious also. Especially when people are falling under the anointing or manifesting, I start shifting away from them. Lol

15. Frank

November 29, 2016 at 3:31 am

Lol. Maraji is too funny. And why are y’all claiming to be the calm ones. I bet half of y’all are the walkers, the chair scatterers, the out of breathe, the repeaters, tongue twisters. Lmao

16. Abominable snow girl

November 29, 2016 at 9:43 am

Follow her on IG, she puts a smile on my face?every single time.

17. Toese

November 29, 2016 at 10:00 am

I’m an ardent Maraji follower.
    I stalk her page to check for new videos….
    My fav so far are ‘The nigerian mom when you are sick’, ‘her Toyin Aimakhu fiance skit’, ‘car-wash_agbo-jedi’, and all her ‘Jenifas’ interpretations.
    Kudos to her

• Hawt Stuff

November 29, 2016 at 12:17 pm

A fellow stalker…..yippee….Maraji cheers me all the time especially on stressful days

18. "changing moniker"

November 29, 2016 at 3:10 pm

She’s talented…
    and she graduated from C.U all ye CU abominists.. haha 🙂

19. OA

November 29, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Speaking of shakers…

One shaker shook to the point that she fell and cracked her head against the pew only to ask: “E de mu mi (why didn’t you catch me?)” I was like “Really, with the way you were flapping your arms and jumping around…even if they tried to catch you, that one would be rix of life! So they should come and injure because you were displaying?”

One MFM pastor said one day their car did not start and they had to go somewhere urgently. He said he laid his hand on the car and didn’t even bother uttering any words, he just started shaking his head and raising and lowering his shoulders and the car started!”

• Adaeze

November 30, 2016 at 5:10 am

lmao

20. Ajala & Foodie

November 29, 2016 at 8:56 pm

I can’t believe I almost missed this… After watching it, I had my hubby watch it too and ask him which one he was. His answer was ” all of the above except chair scatterer depending on the day”. I bursted out laughing. If na church or any public place I no go lie, I arrange body to pray but in the comfort of my home that is another matter.