With more and more Nigerians leaving to work overseas, we understand how it can sometimes be difficult to spend quality time with the people you care about the most.
Especially during the holidays when we should be with our family and friends, it can be tough to be apart from the people closest to you – like Chidera who lives in England away from her friend David back in Nigeria:
That’s why WorldRemit is bringing you closer to the people you care about.
Win a flight home, or bring a family member or friend from abroad to visit you the holidays.
How can I enter the competition?
- Visit moneyinsafehands.com
- Create a personalised video featuring you and your favourite person living overseas
- Share on Facebook with the hashtag #InSafeHands.
But hurry, as you only have until Monday 28th November 2016 to enter!
Helping people send money to over 125 countries, WorldRemit is a leading online money transfer service offering bank deposit and airtime:
- Bank deposit. Transfer instantly to all major banks including Diamond Bank, Enterprise Bank, Stanbic Africa, UnionBank and many more.
- Airtime top-up. Mobile airtime is added instantly to phones on Airtel, Etisalat, GLO, MTN and Visafone.