Scoop

I am Not Bobrisky’s “Bae”, says Lagos Club Owner

BellaNaija.com

prettymikeclubuno2
An Instagram user @prettymikeclubuno has released a seven-point statement on why he is not the infamous “bae” of Snapchat sensation, Bobrisky.

The user, who owns Club Uno in Ikeja, Lagos, claimed that he was a serial womaniser, thus cannot be Bobrisky’s “bae”. He also admonished everyone to “stop judging Bobrisky because of his looks and sexuality”.

Bobrisky, who had a Meet and Greet on Sunday in London where his fans paid 20 pounds to attend, recently shared a photo of the legs of his “bae” online.

prettymikeclubuno

Pretty Mike wrote:

7 REASONS WHY I AINT BOBRISKY’S BAE.
1. Everyone tht knws me knew I use to be a serial womaniser n a reckless spender.D list of ladies I have dated/had flings with is endless.I am a ladies Man especially to those girls dating guys tht r materialistic n loves money,dey sneak behind their Bfs to come hang wth me n my friends,I won’t mention names but feel free to google D name “Pretty Mike”..We invented d word “Body Count “..it’s not like I am proud of my Past,But when @TokeMakinwa wrote tht book “On Becoming”.. that her Bf Maje dey Learn 4 where I dey?…..but den again “Romans 3:23 we have all Sinned and fallen short of his Glory” ?

2. Everyone tht knows me know I’m very humble n joke a lot wth everyone (Read my captions) n I don’t discriminate.C’mon I’m in d nite club business n it’s part of my job to make friends n mingle.I never judge people n D fact tht lots of peeps have a problem wth @bobrisky222 sexuality doesn’t mean I should too.He’s a human being n God created him so who r we to judge God’s creation? so he invited me 4 his b/day prty n I graced his occasion as I would hve done 4 any Friend.

3. Check d interior of d car in d pic circulating online n compare it to d interior of my car n U”ll notice it’s not d same.Besides friends who were wth me on d day d snap ws recorded would testify I wasn’t wearing a blue jeans on tht day.

4. My club is currently under a MakeOver 4 a while now so where could I possibly be getting all dose cash she has been flashing since d beginning of d year?Btw, people don’t spend new naira notes at d club,so except I own a mint producing company (which I don’t),I wouldn’t hve access to New notes daily.

5. How could y’ll (especially all u amateur blogs)post such a story just cause some idiot said it? I expect y’all to make ur findings n support it wth concrete evidence instead of rushing to post such a senseless story.This is why I still feel@Instablog9ja is d best,dey don’t post ridiculous stories without proof,and I read sme of d comments,especially d ladies looking at my picture n saying “what a waste of fine boy” well u were all right, I’m a waste, my Cassava has retired cause I’m in a serious relationship now.

6. D picture of me lying in d bathtub ws taken by a girl n If u go to her page u”ll notice she also posted an hotel pic of herself.I would hve loved to tag her but I don’t want to create drama 4 her.But those who know her should go to her page n see 4 urself.

7. I think it’s high time we all stop judging Bobrisky cause of his looks n sexuality.I see lots of hateful comments whenever d dude is mentioned.Not fair at all.If u have d fear of God in u, you shouldn’t hate what He created no matter how he chooses to live his/her life rather let’s Pray 4 dem #Pray4BobRisky Instead of sitting in our homes/Offices n hate on another human being. Not fair at all.We should all learn to live as one n d fact that u don’t like someone else’s action doesn’t make ur own life perfect. Let’s spread love in 2017 please. “Turn down hate to turn up Love”! Enough said ?

1. Spunky

December 5, 2016 at 10:48 pm

Na wa Ooo! News don finish for Naija…Abeg write about any other thing(even if e no get juice) we go mange am like that. In other news,Where is Jumoke the picture crasher?

• Marlvina

December 5, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Loool! I think this very post would be well understood if we go back to prettymikeclubuno’s instagram page….there’s a pic he posted where he was nude in a bath tub sipping wine and on that post he tagged @bobrisky, something about a birthday warm up, I hope he hasn’t deleted the picture though. That’s how the gist came about him being bobrisky’s bae. He’s finally coming out to give reasons why he aint the bae.

• I KNOW YE NOT.

December 6, 2016 at 8:43 am

“”stop judging BOBRISKY cause of his looks n sexuality.I see lots of hateful comments whenever d dude is mentioned.Not fair at all.If u have d fear of GOD in u, you shouldn’t hate WHAT HE CREATED no matter how he chooses to live his/her life. “”

“”peeps have a problem wth @BOBRISKY222 sexuality doesn’t mean I should too.He’s a human being n GOD CREATED HIM so who r we to judge GOD’S CREATION? “”

You said this twice so I really cannot let it stand: GOD NEVER CREATED BOBRISKY. Whether 222, 223, 224, 419, whatever, GOD never ever created bobrisky.

GOD created Idris whatever the rest of his real name is.

“”no matter how he chooses to live his/her life””: GOD also never gives us that latitude and leeway, not if we expect and hope and desire to live our real life – the life for which this one here on earth is just a test, preparation and qualification, our actual permanent life and unchanging and unchangeable position whilst this one on earth is the temporary one, our limitless and glorious life whilst this on earth is limited and alloyed, our eternal life – if we choose and hope and desire to live our eternal life with God, not in the other place with the other person (whom by the way, also, God did not create but given free will, like mankind is, chose to make himself into what he is today and for all eternity, and he continues to possess and influence all who will yield to him and defy God, their Creator, to do the very same), then, He makes it very and abundantly clear, that admission is not by “”no matter how he chooses to live his/her life””. It is by and ONLY by, STRICTLY by God’s rules.

God created Lucifer. Lucifer used his free will to manufacture and transmute to satan.
      God created Idris. Idris used his free will, under the influence of satan, to manufacture and transmute to bobrisky.
      It is one and the same spirit.

And by the way, if you have problems knowing irrevocably that no matter what he, science and the devil do to himself, Idris is and will forever and always remain a man, as Brice Jenner is a man, referring to Idris as “his/her” and “‘she”‘, it makes it kind of difficult to believe you are not at least, bisexual, seeing as you seem to also suffer from the gender confusion. Most especially taken in cogniosance with the fact that you, a man, choose to describe and name yourself with a completely feminine, a female-specific adjective i.e. “”pretty””.

• wale

December 6, 2016 at 2:19 am

There are a lot of reason why you are his bea…one you are a guy and you are called pretty(girls joy over the word pretty)? And shut the fuck up…can you call the name of the girls u calm you fucked…let me help you well with your statement…the girls you paid to cover up for u…you this fucking fag…yes there are a lot of girls around you…but u don’t fuck any….u this drug idiot…you spend a lot of girls to be around you….if bobrisky is normal we will not hate him…we are not hateful people…but we will not support abnormal behaviour that will destroy the natural structure of the society….so don’t try and find way for weak heads to support homosexuality….what is wrong…you know it is wrong and u still doing it…we will not turn our eyes away from it.

2. Oma

December 5, 2016 at 10:49 pm

Who is this one again? Biko shift…
    Experienced bellanaijarians, please help a sister. How do I put into good use my ”expected” Masters degree in International HR? Where do I start from? Do I apply for graduate placements or what? I want to know what to do with the course before I am done. I really like the course and would love to work in a capacity as a HR but now I have little or no experience with practical HR roles.
    Thanks!

• A Real Nigerian

December 5, 2016 at 10:53 pm

Lock up your ambition in a box and go find a good husband to marry.

• Oma

December 5, 2016 at 10:56 pm

Lols…A Real Nigerian, why are you like this nau? Marriage is good but first things first

• A Real Nigerian

December 5, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Lol JK.

• Mo

December 5, 2016 at 11:08 pm

Applying for graduate positions is a good idea so that you can get your foot in the door and garner practical experience. I’d advise that you start applying to a range of organisations/corporations before you complete the course. It’s also a good idea to mention your keen interest in HR in your applications. All the best.

• Oma

December 5, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Thanks Mo…I will definitely do that. God bless you

• Deb

December 5, 2016 at 11:24 pm

When I was in your shoes I scheduled informational interviews with executives in my field to ask where they thought my field was headed, what skills o had to acquire in the masters, who to connect to, opportunities to start out in. Ask nicely, don’t suck up, ask sensible questions, and you’ll find that many people far ahead of you are happy to help you up.

• Oma

December 5, 2016 at 11:39 pm

You are right Deb and that is exactly what I am doing now. For example, I applied to my school’s career mentoring scheme and got a career mentor. An assistant HR director. I am yet to meet with her though but I have scheduled an appointment with her for this month. I just want to hear from people here and join it with what she will help me with.
      Thanks

• Meme

December 6, 2016 at 12:27 pm

If you are in the UK I remember GlaxoSmithKline do a future leaders graduate programme in HR. Nestle too. The schemes these companies offer are to prepare you for top positions so you wont really have to start from the bottom

3. HannH

December 5, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Lol who is this. I didn’t even take note of your name.

Boy bye

4. A Real Nigerian

December 5, 2016 at 10:56 pm

I couldn’t even get past the first two lines of whatever this is.
    Writing like a retard is not cool anymore.

5. Frank

December 5, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Hold on. Did I just read some fools paid 20 pounds to meet & greet this Piece of Shit called Bobrisky. Why do Nigerians keep giving him PR. I thought Nigeria and Nigerians had more pressing issues to focus on than giving this ass-wipe a time and day. 20 pounds. SMDH

• rani

December 6, 2016 at 4:10 pm

People pay to enter to a zoo…same thing

6. beauty

December 5, 2016 at 10:58 pm

My God, this guy is quite incoherent i must say. Quite shallow.

7. madman

December 5, 2016 at 11:06 pm

He sounds like someone with several STDs and STIs.

8. Loki

December 5, 2016 at 11:38 pm

Methinks this guy doth protest too much. Nobody cares if you gbenshed on the girls in Lagos and their step mothers. I personally know a gang of gay young men in Lagos. A large percentage of their partners are married men and Lagos big boys that jump from one girl to another. So… the fact that you “used to be promiscuous” means absolutely nada! It’s okay, most of us wont judge you…so what if you don’t like women but you like to sleep with a man that looks like one? Dont fight true love. Run away. Marry your bae…

9. Lucinda

December 6, 2016 at 12:00 am

Excessive womanising is a number 1 closeted homosexual behaviour. This guy locked himself in the closet and dropped the key inside Lagos lagoon.

• anitaa

December 6, 2016 at 10:10 am

so true.

10. Nene

December 6, 2016 at 12:24 am

This list all to deny? He is definitely bisexual. He is doing too much. Many gay men are “ladies men” in Nigeria and also sleep with women.

11. tunmi

December 6, 2016 at 2:56 am

Lmao I found his response light-hearted. But that womanizing stuffs…. Hmmm I hope he practices safe womanizing

• Loki

December 6, 2016 at 7:07 am

Light-hearted? This guy is as queer as a three dollar bill and just can’t admit it…

12. Frank

December 6, 2016 at 3:56 am

Did I just read that some fools paid £20 to meet and greet this Piece of Shit called Bobrisky. Why are they even giving this ass-wipe so much PR. I thought Nigeria and Nigerians had more pressing issues than giving time and space to this bottom feeder. Damn. SMH

13. I_I

December 6, 2016 at 7:10 am

LOL. Pretty Mike is very gay – though closeted.

14. Thelma

December 6, 2016 at 7:20 am

Hate to break it to sugah….but you is GAY!

15. Anonnn

December 6, 2016 at 7:56 am

I’m still wondering what my Unilag room mate saw in this guy?

16. hadiza

December 6, 2016 at 8:14 am

She saw the money, that’s all pathetic Nigerian girls see.

17. Chic

December 6, 2016 at 8:30 am

Lmao! This guy is a clown… No.5 got me laughing hard.
    Funny dude.

18. gabriel

December 6, 2016 at 8:32 am

Dude if you have to explain, your gay

19. Mo'Diva

December 6, 2016 at 9:25 am

What more can I say, since guys in Naija now prefer to come out as a womaniser than to be caught being a gay. Yeye dey smell

20. anon

December 6, 2016 at 9:44 am

The lady doth protest too much methinks

21. Lagos Girl

December 6, 2016 at 11:32 am

Oh Prettyboy, why so defensive??! You just sold yourself out… If you had ignored, we wouldn’t even know you existed sef. Now, our eyes are on you… o ma se o!

22. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

December 6, 2016 at 12:21 pm

@Oma, do you want to work abroad or in Nigeria?

Have you tried to get a job in Shell or other oil companies?

Do you like banking sectors?

Do you like to work for charities like Oxfam?

Maybe Maybelline, Clinique, L’Oreal, Carol’s daughter and other brands may be able to offer you jobs?

Do you attend job fairs?

Or would you like to teach in nursery, primary, secondary schools or lecture at polytechnics, college of education and universities?

Don’t limit yourself. And use simple terms to make yourself understood.

23. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

December 6, 2016 at 12:26 pm

@prettymikeclubuno, You are a business man. You don’t need to be explaining yourself to people. Life is not easy. Business is not easy. Maybe you can choose a different entrepreneurship. It’s your personal life. You don’t mix business with pleasure, many times. Ask your business partners or the people you trust. Please don’t come out here again with your preaching, it’s not a good look. Thank you.

24. zon