Scoop

Nollywood Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Completes his New Home

BellaNaija.com

bolanle-ninalowo-new-home2Congratulations to Nollywood actor Bolanle Ninalowo on the completion of his new home.

The “Husbands of Lagos” star took to Instagram to share the good news.

“And the Lord has completed it! Welcome to my new home… Thank God for completing this. A new home is a new blessing! Official house warming celebration, coming soon! All Glory to God ?,” he stated.

bolanle-ninalowo-new-home

The Ikorodu, Lagos state indigene also took time to celebrate his parents:

The second greatest gift a man poses after the gift of life is that of having good parents. I am privileged to have been conceived by these two who at no time in my life has forsaken me. I thank God almighty for such amazing and Loving father & mother. The duo who are always there to stand by me when i stumble and ensure that i never fall. Today i celebrate the completion of this new home with you. Your prayers, love and relentless support has brought me this far and all you have taught me through the years has equipped me to overcome any storm even when you are not there to comfort me. I am thankful to God for you and pray he continues to bless you both with good health, wealth and love unconditionally. By God and by you, I am who I am today. Indeed I am blessed.

bolanle-ninalowo-new-home3

1. esther

December 11, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Aaaawwww that’s so sweet. Congrats and cute parents by the way.

2. Tolu4show

December 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm

WTF!!!!! I love you??

3. long time

December 11, 2016 at 9:18 pm

congratulations!
    but let me not come and hear that you only rented an apartment in this building.
    “Una” too dey act drama.

4. nene

December 11, 2016 at 11:01 pm

i’ve never heard of him. is nollywood that lucrative or is he into other businesses?

• Derin87

December 12, 2016 at 3:28 am

If you haven’t heard of him then you obviousky don’t own an IROKOtv TV account. Don’t know how lucrative it is, but he’a in a lot of movies

5. Ndidi

December 12, 2016 at 6:21 am

Yes I know him, I don’t know or remember him for any unforgettable spectacular performance. I know him as the guy who took over from Jim iyke and Charles okacha with ever do annoying fake slangs.

You’ll be a better actor and I’ll take you more seriously if you be yourself and stop all that nonsense American and British accent all jumbled together. Watch yourself sometimes and critique your self.

• Slim

May 21, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Idiot he grow up in the state. read more online before saying rubbish next time.

• Chic

July 27, 2017 at 8:47 am

He lived 15 years in the US and studied there too so he should have an accent which is not fake… He’s a great actor and those names you mentioned have nothing on him cause he’s as real as they come… Be happy for one’s achievements and maybe, just maybe your life will be better for it…

6. Ndidi

December 12, 2016 at 6:22 am

Ever so annoying fake slangs

7. tolu

December 12, 2016 at 8:59 am

If u ever think there is money in nollywood u are on a long thing. Ofcourse he made money through other means, biz or something else. Nollywood will give u fame and u will use dat fame to do something else. Naija actors en actress know better. Ask ini edo en co or jim iyke.

8. Nice one

December 12, 2016 at 9:13 am

WTF! in Livinus voice !
    The guy is a good actor.
    The American accent & supposed slangs is probably as a result of the roles often given to him.
    Maybe we need to see him in other roles, poor guy , village setting or even young guy struggling. I think he will deliver anyway! Wale Tokunbo Fernandez!

• Adaobi Nwankwo

December 12, 2016 at 11:48 am

The American accent is as a result of him being an American citizen. Read up about him on google. He is not faking no accent..

• tolu

December 12, 2016 at 9:20 pm

If u hear real american accent u will know. Dis type sounds like ijebu accent compare to real american accent trust me. Real americans cant even hear him. Na una d tin freak. Dem born u dia no mean say u go get accent. Except u stay dia frm birth till u become adult

9. tolu

December 12, 2016 at 9:20 pm

• Namesake

December 13, 2016 at 1:16 pm

American accent, Ijebu accent.. the fact remains he has built his house! Next please! Chai! Some people sha… #Can’tSomeoneLive?

• Sherrie Holmes

February 5, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Says the person wey neva go Yankee. Anybody from America will know his accent is real. He relocated to naija from Atlanta, where he has 2 kids and a wife that still live there. Stop hating. Lol. A Yoruba person who lives in the U.S. would most likely sound like him, doesn’t matter how long you live in Yankee you will always have a slight accent. Y’all need to chill with bashing ppl for no reason, I wouldn’t have said anything if what you’re saying was true, but you’re wrong and even confident in your wrongness lmao! Congrulate the brother and keep it moving.

10. Chic

July 27, 2017 at 8:43 am

People sef!!!! Can’t some people just be happy for the good things happening in other people’s lives??? And accent became the topic!!! For someone who lived 15 years of his life in the US and studied there, he sure should have an accent!!! If you knew your way to the US, you won’t hate on him nor call him fake… Nice one, Nino!!

11. Hel2damotherland

January 29, 2018 at 6:59 am

Check, Nino is a loving caring, kind and very sensitive God fearing man. The “Bible speaks” “Touch Not My Anointed, And Do My Prophet No Harm.” Psalms 105:15. God has his hands on his life. Period Point Blank. People Should Get Dem Some Business And Try Minding Their Own. He Is Very Much Part American, I Should Know Because I’am And I Understand Everything He Says When He Speaks To My Soul; Don’t Worry About Him And His Career And His Way Of Life, Gone Nii’ And Get Your Own Life And Font Worry About His… He’s Very Good!!! I’ll Make Sur Of Dat!! God Bless!!! You All Who Has To Bash Another Brother From Another Mother!!!!