No dollar? No wahala! You can explore the world, starting in your own backyard. Nigeria is beautiful and we can help you explore the depths of our wonderful country. This weekend, we have two upcoming trips and the seats are limited so hurry to book your space now!
1. Olumo Rock Day Trip – Olumo Rock is a fascinating Natural and historical feature located in Abeokuta, only 1 hour away from Lagos. Abeokuta also has the renowned FUNAAB Zoo. Join our day trip to Olumo Rock this Saturday! This trip is all-inclusive and details are as follows:
- Day trip to Olumo Rock (and other attractions) in Abeokuta.
- Date: Saturday, Dec. 17, 2016
- Depart Lagos in the morning and return in the evening.
- Fully air-conditioned AC bus and certified driver.
- Ticket passes into Olumo Rock and FUNAAB Zoo
- Breakfast, lunch, soft drinks and water.
- Driving tour of Abeokuta.
- Security Escort
- Cost: 12,000 Naira, 10,000 Naira per child. This cost covers all items listed above.
2. Badagry – Badagry is a well-kept secret from Lagosians. The best beaches, rich history, heritage museums, slavery relics, boat ride and relaxed ambience make this overnight trip a hit! This trip is all-inclusive and details are as follows:
- 2 days, 1 night trip to Badagry.
- Date: Sat – Sun (Dec. 17 – 18), 2016.
- Depart Lagos on Saturday morning and return on Sunday evening.
- Fully air-conditioned AC bus and certified commercial driver.
- Ticket passes into historic museums (Point of No Return, First Storey Building, Lord Lugard’s House, Slavery Relic, Brazilian Barracoon, etc.)
- All meals, water and soft drinks.
- Security Escort.
- Games, sports and lots of fun!
- Cost: 19,500 Naira per person (to share a room) & 22,000 Naira per person (for a single room). This cost covers all items listed above.