Scoop

Swimming with the Dolphins! Ini Edo takes over Dubai for the New Year Celebration

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, went on a fun trip to Dubai for the New Year’s celebration.

She posted pictures of her fun experience on Instagram as she visited places like Atlantis The Palm, Aquaventure, Dubai Jumeirah Beach and Burj Al Arab.

The actress looks so relaxed and happy from the photos. She also got to kiss and swim with the dolphins.

See more photos below.

Source: Instagram | @iniedo

1. Zee

January 4, 2017 at 10:24 am

A little bird said she’s engaged to stanley…..if dats true,congratulations to her!! She’s glowing..

• Quote me

January 4, 2017 at 12:36 pm

Congrats abi?!?!?! Dude has just left his wife with 4kids and we’re saying congrats!!!! Is he single? Nonsense

• Just Saying

January 4, 2017 at 2:11 pm

AND WHEN DID HE LEAVE HIS WIFE???, TELL ME THE TIME (2014, 2015, 2016)
      AND WHAT DID HIS WIFE DO TO HIM TO MAKE HIM LEAVE.
      ABEG DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SPEAK INANU

• skyhigh

January 4, 2017 at 11:13 pm

ini aka just saying don’t mind them o..haters

2. tiwa

January 4, 2017 at 11:26 am

with her razz ass!!!

• FinchleysFinest

January 4, 2017 at 11:51 am

Its 2017… You still this bitter?? OMG

• nene

January 4, 2017 at 4:31 pm

but she’s razz na

3. INI Leave Stanley alone

January 4, 2017 at 12:00 pm

Let her leave someone’s husband alone. It’s too early in the year to start such. Please don’t open Sdk cos all those curses will follow you.

4. Ini

January 4, 2017 at 12:13 pm

Ini, please return him to her. Hope its his natural eye’s sha and not something you did in secret? He’s a married man with four kids , first set was a triplet and the other a single child. What is with you and other people’s husband? First Philip and now this one. You have money, beautiful and talented, look for a single good man settle down. Don’t be the reason another woman will not sleep at night, and men , learn to respect yourselves.

5. Benson Ossai

January 4, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Nigeria can also b like dubai if the government and private sectors can come together and invest in the tourism sector.Imagine the money Nigerians take out in the name of tourism every now and then.I think there are nice places in Nigeria that the government can give a touch to bring in money.I love my country i will always go round my country to see beautiful places. Talking about taking my hard earn money to another country in the name of tourism, hell NO except i am going for free or going for a business trip with all paid expenses then i can use that opportunity to take a tour, i think it makes more economic sense to me.Meanwhile INI enjoy.

6. Lucinda

January 4, 2017 at 12:56 pm

These dolphins have suffered. I want a wild animal encounter but the ethics behind the ones we see on social media pushes me away. I’m working on getting a PADI but in the meantime, does anyone know of any ethical animal sanctuaries?

7. nene

January 4, 2017 at 4:32 pm

nollywood actresses and second hand husbands. they deserve what they get.

8. Abeg

January 4, 2017 at 5:43 pm

He was featured on SDK in 2015 with his wife
    so @ just saying. You should do your research kwa

9. anony

January 4, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Ini edo be snatching husbands since 1967..and she will be posting stupid bible verses on her ig page…hypocrite…all these girls that only rely on men to make them rich. The baba tha does her charm must be very strong. if I was the wife, na hot pepper I will pour on that her razz ass.. hisss

10. kachi

January 19, 2017 at 12:31 am

the guy in question is my brother, from osumenyi in nnewi south lga anambra state, hes married to the daughter of deputy gov of plateau state,
    ini please look for a single guy, the charm you have over stan will soon clear