Style

BN Pick Your Fave: Lisa Folawiyo and Rihanna in Christian Dior

BellaNaija Style

Hi Bellanaijarians!

Its time for another edition of BN Pick your fave.

This time, it is between fashion designer Lisa Folawiyo and singer Rihanna in a Christian Dior T-shirt from the label’s Spring/Summer 2017 collection designed by Dior’s first ever female creative director, Maria Grazia Chiuri.

Lisa wore hers to lunch styled with a denim skirt and Gucci shoes. Rihanna paired hers with ripped jeans, timberland boots, and a pinstriped jacket.

So the question as usual is, which look is your fave?

1. jess

February 6, 2017 at 12:53 pm

Lisa just turned that t shirt into Mgbeke wear.

• seriously

February 6, 2017 at 7:43 pm

What does mgbeke mean?
      I like how chilled Rihanna is while sending a strong message.

2. The Real Oma

February 6, 2017 at 12:58 pm

I think you should have referenced where and from whom the quote came as part of this post.
    Let us never miss an opportunity to celebrate our own.
    It is a quote from Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s famous TED talk

3. chichi

February 6, 2017 at 1:24 pm

I agree @the real Oma.

For me it’s Lisa. I like the feminine touch

4. sadie

February 6, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Lisa wore hers with a Skirt from Topshop here: topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/moto-maxi-denim-skirt-6172314.

Love both looks though I can’t see RiRi’s props.

5. tunmi

February 6, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Rihanna is effortlessly Bae. The times, the jeans and that lip

6. Bee

February 6, 2017 at 4:28 pm

so i can get my white round neck and print on it too, hope bella will post it?

7. ukreporter1

February 6, 2017 at 4:41 pm

I am sorry , i like Rihanna’s look more. It speaks volume.s, sending a powerful message. . You can be feminine and strong at the same time. and it does not have to be in dresses or skirts to exude this. Rihanna is dressed in these jeans, and Tims and is still beautiful and feminine.but she is a walking, talking confident woman.

8. Susa

February 6, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Na WA ! Lisa must have Rihanna on her newsfeed. Lol. From the shirt to the green Gucci sandals and a Balenciaga pump Rihanna wore some months bag.

Im sure she rushes to buy anything Rih wears when it comes up her feed.

Bish, you is a stan.

• Chinese baby from Imo state

February 6, 2017 at 9:57 pm

You sound pained o. Not a fan of Lisa’s outfits but your comment sounds way too personal. That she copied Rihanna abi whatever. Is that an insult? Did she deny it? So instead of working, youre one of those people that stalk some rich dudes’ wives and their expenditures on Instagram. Bish, you is a hater (probably an obsessed one too).

• Susa

February 7, 2017 at 2:21 am

No I’m not heaux.

Nothing wrong with being a Rihanna stan.

9. Can't be arsed to remember my moniker

February 6, 2017 at 9:22 pm

BN, I can’t believe you didn’t post my earlier comment stating Lisa’s skirt was from the Topshop. Why? This your selective posting is funny as heck.

• Anon

February 6, 2017 at 9:44 pm

BN will always monitor comments when their favourites are concerned. She’s one of their favourites.

10. Mz Titilitious

February 7, 2017 at 11:02 am

Rihanna baby

11. Mene

February 7, 2017 at 8:04 pm

Rihanna, Anywhere, Any day?

12. Idomagirl

February 7, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Rihanna is so fine….
    Surprised BN didn’t bother to mention where the quote is from…