Scoop

Caitlyn Jenner Speaks out on the Rollback of Federal Protection of Transgender Students Right says “This is a Disaster”

1. Udegbunam Chukwudi

February 24, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Mscheeeew! What was she expecting? All these deluded republicans. Your 15 minutes abi na five minutes haff over tey tey.

2. Confuzzled

February 24, 2017 at 7:17 pm

I thought she was a trump supporter? This is just stage 1 of the disaster…

3. jena

February 24, 2017 at 8:51 pm

I dnt av any business with Bruce,Caitlyn or whatever,bcos he was created perfectly but went crazy but I support his desire for trans gender it’s nt their fault dey were created dt way, they should nt be treated as outcast, I pray their petition is granted

4. Chy

February 24, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Caitlyn Jenner. Typical white female ? ” I can condone racism but don’t tell me where to pee”

5. seriously

February 24, 2017 at 9:11 pm

Bruce jenner have several seats. Take a break from botox, your face is melting away and crooked. Well, he’s Republican. I support Trump on this issue. It’s ridiculous to allow transgender to use bathrooms based on their confused gender. Sorry, bruce we don’t want to see your big footed self in a girl’s bathroom.

• nene+

February 24, 2017 at 11:40 pm

Imagine breast feeding a child in a bathroom and behold this baritone man in the same place? Wth? Mr Bruce please excuse me your deep voice!

• Seriously

February 25, 2017 at 12:51 pm

@nene That’s scawy(baby voice for scary)

6. o

February 24, 2017 at 9:55 pm

Hey Bruce

7. Evab

February 24, 2017 at 10:53 pm

People peeing where they wanna is Satanic tendencies???? People like you never see or speak out against the truly satanic things done in our society on a daily basis. Every day in our country Nigeria people are killed for rituals. Headless bodies and dead people with missing organs litter our streets. People like you will not speak out about the satanic nature of things like that. Mscheewwwww

• king Bey

February 25, 2017 at 7:19 am

Evab shut up are you trans? How do you know he/she does not speak against the evil in our society….una no dey like hear true

8. Mummybubu

February 25, 2017 at 6:24 am

I pity for this man. Somewhere in those eyes, I can see a how did I get here question, and a desperate need to keep up. Bro, I know you ain’t reading this but its not late to have a normal life again. Give it a try.