Events

#BBNaija’s CoCoIce is Back in Nigeria! WATCH her First Interview following her Stay in the House on BN TV

BellaNaija.com

The delectable housemate who apparently, is also a singer, made a stop at Pulse Tv for a quick chat.

Last week saturday, CoCoIce caused a stir on social media after Bassey sucked her breast during a game of truth or dare. In her interview with Pulse Tv on Tuesday, February 14, 2017, the former housemate revealed that she had no regret baring her breast out on live TV.

According to her, “It was just a game, That was basically… You know when I say ‘it’s your girl CocoIce (raps in indigenous language). “The bad girl Coco, the naughty girl Coco came out during the truth or dare, and it wasn’t more than that.

Because, even the next day when I woke up, I didn’t think anything of it. I don’t have regrets doing it, but I didn’t think anything of it. I just thought, yes, it was for fun, and that was it.”

In a brief chat with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu during the Sunday, February 12, 2017, Live Eviction Show, CocoIce said she had told God to allow her get evicted once she fulfils his purpose in the house.

“I loved it, but I said to God when I was coming, when it’s time for me to go home, when I have fulfilled whatever purpose you sent me there for, please let me go.”

CocoIce was up for eviction alongside Bisola, Gifty, Bassey and Debbie-Rise. She was nominated by Gifty, Uriel, Efe, Marvis and Bisola.

Source: gq234

1. Olivia

February 15, 2017 at 11:25 pm

miss u coco

2. Ume victor

February 16, 2017 at 12:02 am

How I found love at work
    It was sometime in late January 2013, my dance crew and I were invited for a dance gig, and then in my university days I was a celebrity dancer and dance was serious work for me. Although I was a dancer, I was never the party type; before you see me in a club it means we had a performance that night else you catch me on my bed. Ok back to that unforgettable day back in 2013. A friend of ours invited us to her birthday party, my crew and I didn’t initially want to go but due to her persistent pleas and good deals offered we just had to. After dressing up with no thought of any particular interesting thing to happen apart from the music, drinks n cakes or food we headed out. On reaching the venue of the party we were ushered in amidst cheers and given our seats. The event continued as normal, when it got to the part of singing the happy birthday song for the celebrant, all guest were asked to stand up and that was when I saw her. Damn…… my thoughts were ‘’do angels school in UNN?’’ They say the eyes are the window to the soul and that was exactly the case. Her eyes were just a mirror to her incredible beautiful qualities both inside and outside which I sensed immediately our eyes locked on to each other and later on discovered. I swear I was dumbfounded for some seconds, her eyes and smiles were so heavenly, sooooo……………..Till now I haven’t figured out how to express how I felt that day but I knew I was immediately blessed by God abundantly, in short I was touched by heaven that night.
    After our performance for the night I waited for the most convenient time then I went off to approach her with my heart in my mouth afraid she would turn me down. Before I could say hi she just looked up and told me ‘’If someone sees you they wouldn’t know that you are such a marvellous dancer’’ with smiles on her face that melted my heart. I just sat down with her throughout the night discussing intelligent and stupid things, lol. From there on we hit it off. It’s been 3 years now down the line n we are still going strong. I bless God everyday for the day I met her, she has been my sister, friend, girlfriend and pillar all in one. Cheers guys. #UnionBank100BellaNaija @bellanaijaonline @unionbankng

• Nkem

February 16, 2017 at 11:20 am

@ Ume How I found love at work in Big brother talk? You no know where them dey post am?

3. o

February 16, 2017 at 3:51 am

Lol @ fulfilling God’s purpose in the BB house.

• Ify

February 16, 2017 at 7:28 am

I don’t even understand. People will just open their mouth and be calling God anyhow.

4. Change your style

February 16, 2017 at 3:59 am

Coco or coconut or what ever you call yourself. A man sucked your beast on life tv and you think you achieved something. Is it notice me syndrome or what? You have told the the media industry that you are willing to do anything to stay relevant. Prepare to sleep with everybody o.

5. Jah Sharon

February 16, 2017 at 7:08 am

This is the level of our morals, you and I. Teach your child the way of the Lord and he shall not depart from it. I love the show, but will I try that, NO, not even in my dreams.

6. Prince

February 16, 2017 at 11:15 am

I’m already missing my Baddest chic COCO in the house. She was real and that was it.

7. Ver