Style

“God’s Fashion Police” – Nkechi Harry Ngonadi Covers TW Magazine’s March/April Edition!

BellaNaija.com

Nigerian fashion designer Nkechi Harry Ngonadi of NHN couture is  TW Magazine‘s March/April Issue cover star!

In this Issue of the Magazine, she speaks to TW on how she was called to the ministry of God through her clothing line NHN Couture.

See the cover below.

Cover Credit
Photography and Creative Direction: @tybello
Styling: @favolugu
Cover Story: Syreeta Akniyede
Make-up: @bimpeonakoya

1. Mimi

March 30, 2017 at 12:03 am

Even Nhn will not recognise herself on that cover. She is nowr half as pretty as that. You lot shud check her Instagram page for confirmation. And Nhn, Madam all that dancing on your IG page isn’t cute, too fake.

2. ProMadman

March 30, 2017 at 12:23 am

Awon omo the leakers have landed. Na im oh.

3. Ify

March 30, 2017 at 6:52 am

She’s the one oh. Very annoying woman. I checked her IG once and was just turned off. TY Bello sha. I raise hand for you. You can make even Voldemort look pretty. Wow.

• Nuna

March 30, 2017 at 8:16 am

*cough* details please…

• DatEnuguChic

March 30, 2017 at 8:40 am

IFY bikonu spill the tea cos d way the woman dey take preach and dance, i always felt something was not right.

4. theo

March 30, 2017 at 9:02 am

You didnt even try to code the gist….chaiii. I saw the scoop of this gist on NGL.

5. Idomagirl

March 30, 2017 at 9:39 am

Wait, is she the one I always see in Complete Fashion?

6. Idomagirl

March 30, 2017 at 9:51 am

Just checked her IG page.
    “Decency Advocate” ?
    If the comments here are to be believed then it confirms my theory that the ones that do too much are often the least sincere.

7. Nnenna.S

March 30, 2017 at 10:36 am

Am shocked. I follow her page on Instagram and can’t believe the accusations here. She seems genuinely a God-lover and someone like that won’t snatch someone’s husband. Bikonu don’t spoil her for me.

8. Bey

March 30, 2017 at 10:51 am

You don’t say……………….
    pls I need salma phillips gist
    kkikikikikkiki

9. Bey

March 30, 2017 at 10:54 am

is the gist confirmed or its just what one person said on IG.
    ppl can say damaging things

10. SRM

March 30, 2017 at 12:57 pm

I followed this woman on IG because her attitude and generosity touched me. Her love for God is genuine and I daresay everyone of us has a past.
    It’s still this same feminist women that say a man can’t be snatched. Yet here you all are accusing this innocent woman of snatching.
    And no I’m not her sister or friend voltroning for her. We need to do better biko.
    If her “dancing” on IG annoys you then check yourself. Lol

• Idomagirl

March 30, 2017 at 6:27 pm

How do you know those commenting are feminists?
      You people always talk out of your backsides.

11. onyii

March 30, 2017 at 1:15 pm

i almost spat out my coffee at Voldermort, kai! some people get mouth…..lol

12. DatEnuguChic

March 30, 2017 at 1:28 pm

she was a single mum before she married him. her son david is for her husband

13. Josephine

March 30, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Even before I read the sordid comments I thought this lady has real balls to appoint herself or speak so as to be appointed as God’s Fashion Police. All these Deputy Jesus types that can judge for Africa are bold because the Bible says by the same measure they will be judged. As she is now, she thinks she looks decent but a Mama Adeboye for example can never be seen showing the hint of cleavage she is showing here. In some countries she would be stoned for this outfit yet she feels she is the decency police. I shake my head at some outfits I see ladies wearing but I just don’t have the guts to point fingers when I’m not perfect. Judging from these comments neither is she.

14. Anon

March 30, 2017 at 1:59 pm

No wonder the Rear Admiral (RTD) husband looks doped all the time.

15. Anon

March 30, 2017 at 2:00 pm

This post will disappear and/or the comments will be sanitised.

16. Anon

March 30, 2017 at 2:02 pm

adelegirl – she came to that marriage with her daughter. They have a son together.

Pots and kettles. Are you saying you have never slighted someone here? Did you not call someone a runs girl the other day?

17. abby

March 30, 2017 at 2:22 pm

cheryl have a mind of ur own now…u just heard a couple of rumor mongers here and BAM! ur convinced? Na Wa

18. madman

March 30, 2017 at 2:50 pm

Can’t someone please bring back Naija Gist Live? goodness, that was a good website.

• Call Me Gorgeous...

March 30, 2017 at 5:35 pm

I miss NGL like crazy….
      Because there is no NGL, people have resumed their bad behaviour in Lagos!!

19. chic

March 31, 2017 at 2:47 pm

I was dozing off but these comments just woke me up.

20. Wunmi

March 31, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Bellanaija una no be bastard.U have deleted comments from 33 to 23 wehdone ma.I’m just lucky to have read the gist tho

• Cocolette

March 31, 2017 at 8:16 pm

OMG! BN where the comments from ‘Madman’ and co dem??? Una don delete them? Tufiakwa unu mehn!!! So the gist is true ehn kwa?

21. o

March 31, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Even my original comment is gone. Where i said i was surprised to see they allowed the comments. I had said a few phone calls would be made and in a day’s time, comments would disappear. Obviously, twas faster. Just a few hours later they are all gone.

I repeat. Bella Naija, you either protect all or protect none. You guys are now so annoying. Giving a composed professional front but no different from the hungry bloggers out there. You allow ppl tear the likes of Linda and Beverly Osu apart but when it’s your so called posh clique you begin to delete comments. E dey una body

22. Amaa

April 1, 2017 at 2:49 pm

They deleted all the comments about her past in as much as I am a firm believer of second chances and genuine repentance people should be allowed to comment freely BN either you do it for all or for non you are creating an elitist pool ovation did it and they are no more. Stop it she snatched someone hubby is not new jist

23. Zeezee

April 5, 2017 at 11:23 am

The past is the past!! I love her designs though!

24. Fast cars

April 17, 2017 at 11:12 am

Decency is relative. That is what she doesn’t understand.
    There was a time she put up a little girl’s picture from Warri on her Instagram and judged the girl to no end. The girl is about 9 years old.
    The girls offence: Her mother threw a birthday party for her and she wore a tube dress and makeup. Her followers tore the girl apart and she urged them on, she said both mother and daughter are immodest, indecent, and she criticised the mother’s parentage.
    She put up about 5 pictures discussing the matter. A little child o! Didn’t even know she was being insulted on an elderly woman’s page.
    Months later she uploaded a picture of her family, her daughter was wearing a tube dress with a little cleavage showing, and her followers cheered on, after all they are reflecting the glory of God.
    My point; BN is busy deleting comments on this post, but will leave insults on other people they presume less important. Imagine the nerve! The poor warri mother did not have anyone to call to remove comments.
    God will judge us all.