Music

“It’s just lovely to be able to share a piece of who we are together to the world” – Busola Dakolo speaks on being featured in her husband’s videos

Photographer, Busola Dakolo in a recent interview with HipTV spoke on being featured in music videos of her husband, Nigerian artiste Timi Dakolo. She reiterated that it is just a pleasure to be able to exhibit the love shared by the two of them to the world and that is all that matters.

Watch the video below:

See more photos of the couple and their three kids below:

Photo Credit: Instagram – @timidakolo/@busoladakolo

1. kenz

March 25, 2017 at 8:10 am

cool couple …. wish u guys forever and a day more

2. Suga

March 25, 2017 at 8:21 am

Very well done Timi, your mama born you well. Yes oo, it’s such a wonderful feeling to know that your husband loves you and is so proud of you to always show you to the world even after 3 children. I honestly used to wonder how the wives of these musicians actually feel while watching their husband’s play with half naked girls on TV, not to even mention of TTT’s wife when he was in BB house .I’m so proud of you Timi, you are obviously very homely and you should be one example for the men of these generation as you continue to give hope to Women that good men that have the fear of God still exist regardless…. ?

• fleur

March 25, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Yes oh. Im mama train am well well. His wife also sounds like a joy to be with. She has a demeanor that is wahala free. She also exudes wisdom in this interview. Come fine on top. Why the man no go include her everywhere. Why should he hire video vixens and runz babes when he has a beautiful woman that the camera loves?

3. jane

March 25, 2017 at 9:57 am

I love reading things like this. Gives me hope that good marriages exist. I am not carried away by this news of crashed marriages. I know my own will be different because I am depending on the Lord and not looking for fat pockets and cars. I follow Timi dakolo on Instagram and I love the love he has for his wife and kids. More grace and blessings in Christ!

• A

March 25, 2017 at 2:42 pm

Bad marriages have always been there women are just bolder to take a walk. Please you people should take these things as news and stop acting like bad marriages are a new phenomenon

4. Tina

March 25, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Stories like this give me joy and hope that real men actually exists…after 3kids, a wife is still as beautiful as ever and the husband actually knows what he has,its just amazing… I’m a great fan of Timi and I’m even prouder of him now than ever. I wish you both a blissful married life…

5. Olayinka

March 25, 2017 at 1:32 pm

I love this, it’s nothing but the true definition of love

6. john

March 25, 2017 at 2:11 pm

wow, her body is still tight after 3 kids ..damn she is a real woman, no wonder he husband still fancies her.. she didnt become fat , so rhis type of woman still exist, look at the effort and love she has for her husband..other women should take note

7. Idomagirl