News

Ivanka Trump’s Clothing and Accessories Line is Reportedly Making More Sales than Ever

BellaNaija.com

It seems like President Trump‘s Influence on his daughter’s brand wasn’t all bad. Ivanka Trump

Ivanka Trump‘s brand is said to be doing better than ever, according to a fashion e-commerce site named LystThey put thousands of brands and stores together in one place for easier shopping and Ivanka’s brand has gone from ranking 550th based on the number of items sold to 11th. This is a 346% jump month over month.

Although Lyst does not release information about sales because it is privately owned, but the president Abigail Klem has confirmed that the brand has been flourishing in a statement to USA Today.

Multiple sources have pointed out that the reason for the intense spark might be due to the brand making headlines when Nordstrom announced that it would be dropping the brand due to low sales performance in the beginning of Febuary. Which lead to President Donald Trump angry tweet, calling out Nordstorm.

Ivanka Trump’s brand was very much in the spotlight for all of February.

1. King Bae

March 9, 2017 at 2:15 pm

I really love her dresses. They fit perfectly, i’m still gonna be a buyer.

• Pete

March 10, 2017 at 11:35 pm

I bought Ivanka perfume a dress and a handbag to my wife on the internet and my wife was very happy… she likes the three of them, and I think she likes it for real !! The website was https://www.perfumeivankatrump.com/

• Pete

March 10, 2017 at 11:36 pm

Ahhh almost forgot.. you need to have Amazon account because the web sells over amazon

• Mirenia

March 15, 2017 at 11:26 pm

I like her handbags !!!! Thanks for the link… it works!

2. Ese

March 9, 2017 at 3:46 pm

I buy her stuffs and would keep buying

• Lailatu

March 9, 2017 at 6:29 pm

Me too. Her clothes are gorgeous.

3. honestina

March 9, 2017 at 3:51 pm

I’m happy for her. Her father’s utterances can be out of this world but how many of us will be bold to disown our dads for a trumpish attitude? People should let the girl be, she’s not the one signing policies. Even mobutu sese seko’s family praised him

4. john

March 9, 2017 at 4:40 pm

the day liberals and feminist will realize they have no power but just delusions and illusions ,they will have peace

5. Seriously

March 9, 2017 at 5:40 pm

It’s hard to believe anything that comes from this crew. Trump is a pathological liar, his team say something but make sure you do a separate research because they are just full of B.S

P.S Nevertheless, I admire Ivanka and will try not to judge her based on her dad.

• Anon

March 9, 2017 at 7:36 pm

I live in the States and know it I swear not politically correct to wear her brand. I am taking this news with a pinch of salt.

• Anon

March 9, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Correcting my my typo. I know for sure that it is not politically correct to wear her brand.

6. Neeti

March 10, 2017 at 2:58 am

t’s all lie that she is making any sales these days…

This is all publicity to psych the populace into thinking its all OK

• Delta geh

March 10, 2017 at 5:16 am

Lol isn’t that what they said when they were saying he won’t win the elections? He shocked them all. I won’t be surprised if she’s still selling.

7. lisa