Scoop

Nollywood Actress Mary Remmy Njoku & Husband Jason Njoku are Expecting their 3rd Child!

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress and CEO of ROK studios Mary Remmy Njoku and her husband, CEO of Iroko TV Jason Njoku are expecting their third child!.

Jason took to his Instagram page to share a photo of his wife showing off her baby bump.

Congratulations to them!

Photo Credit: Instagram | @jasonnjoku

1. keke driver

March 21, 2017 at 10:06 am

God bless your home….Congratulations

2. Ify

March 21, 2017 at 10:32 am

Awwww, congrats. I love this couple, very low key and making huge strides together. Marry a partner who will add to you, not just take what you have. Congrats again.

• Ozyy

March 21, 2017 at 10:37 am

I know right, They are inspirational people.

• Californiabawlar

March 21, 2017 at 11:42 am

?☕️

Congrats!

• ekalor

March 21, 2017 at 11:59 am

CB, Why do you have Tea before your comment…

• Engoz

March 21, 2017 at 4:09 pm

You children never learn. How many celebrity marriages need to scatter before you children desist from these unwarranted accolades?

3. .....just saying

March 21, 2017 at 10:38 am

Now, this is how you marry. She has blossomed from pretty face to settling down and becoming the CEO of a fantastic cable channel. Mr Njoku, is a gardener and she of course also wanted to grow and not just marry and sit pretty in the house of a millionaire . All the best to you two

4. temi

March 21, 2017 at 10:39 am

the njokus. too big to help others.

• Eleanor

March 21, 2017 at 3:33 pm

I’m assuming you help everyone?

5. okay...

March 21, 2017 at 11:02 am

Congratulations to the Njokus. Jason and Mary, please start paying your staff well and stop using human beings as slaves. You can afford to buy all the fancy cars and go on exotic trips but never pay your staff well or on time. Sad really!

6. Esther Asuquo

March 21, 2017 at 11:40 am

Waaaaaaa lo re, waaaa bo ree…Congratulations in advance!

7. Oyinade

March 21, 2017 at 4:53 pm

Awww…. I just love this couple. God bless and continuously keep your home.

8. Justina

March 21, 2017 at 5:10 pm

BellaNaija

I am curious – do you at all ever ask permission before taking Photos of peoples instagram pages of do you just steal it and post it here to gain traffic. Simple answer is needed.

Did Mary announce to you and give you permission to put her pregnancy new here an did she give you permission to lift her photo from her page to put here.

I see you like Linda Ikeji you are earning your Blogging money the HArd way huh? You just copy cut and paste

you are very special

• Papacy

March 22, 2017 at 12:35 am

They did state it was on the instagram page which I believe must mean the couple made the news public themselves. What’s the issue here?

• Grace

March 22, 2017 at 1:41 am

Madam Justina aka Aproko One of Umukubuku land kindly read the terms and conditions of Instagram k!!

9. Caro

March 21, 2017 at 6:40 pm

Mr and mrs Njoku congrats on baby number 3. I beg una refund my money and unsubscribe me from una yeye irokotv. Na so so Mary and her friends DEY act for all the movies I just tire. Abeg una.

• Sudukis

March 22, 2017 at 12:40 am

That’s why I’ve lost interest in Rok.
      I’m tired of seeing her face in all the movies there.
      She and the same sets of people.

• Mimi

March 22, 2017 at 12:59 am

But i thought NIGERIANS are KNOWN and LOVE MEDIOCRITY esp NOLLYWOOD MOVIES.
      Who else been rating those bullshit movies on their site 98%
      I mean i would imagine her movies to be A Class in your eyes

OR???????

SAy NO to Mediocrity so you can compete with Kenya or South Africa on the inteernational level.Movies that make sense actor my real actors not market saturated by 99% mediocres

All that money and still cant produce a classic well scripted wellacted international award winning movie. Cos yall kissing her ass so much and telling her she is an Excellent actress.

Abeg with all those AVERAGE movies she keep pushing out

10. Kelly

March 21, 2017 at 9:47 pm

I want to be happy for them. I think deep down I’m happy for them.

But I need a moment to get over the fact that Jason Njoku is Married! And expecting his third kid, no less. Lord, why let me dream. Why? ?

Well…time to find a new crush??

• Sudukis

March 22, 2017 at 12:39 am

He’s very arrogant & full of himself tho…also treats people he thinks are inferior to him like crap.
      You haven’t missed anything.

11. nnenne

March 22, 2017 at 1:18 am

You deserve all the good coming your way and much more! Thanks for inspiring us to work hard!!!!!!!
    Congratulations !

12. uche

May 2, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Gooluck Mary dream high, more success comming your way.