BN TV

This Man’s BBC Interview Will Leave you in Stitches as his Kids Make an Unexpected Appearance | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Assistant Professor Robert Kelly was having an interview with BBC discussing a serious matter: South-Korea.

All of a sudden his children entered the room and stole the show!

Watch!

Credit: BBC News

1. Cocolette

March 11, 2017 at 4:03 am

I died and resurrected when I watched ???? the way his first kid strutted into the room like a king, even the way his wife closed the door…children are too adorable…I want mine ?

• John Doe

March 11, 2017 at 8:38 am

that’s not the wife. that’s a south-east asian maid.

• Elle

March 11, 2017 at 8:48 am

That’s his wife

• Tolu

March 11, 2017 at 9:04 am

Nope, that’s his wife. Not every Asian woman is a maid

2. Ottawa Queen

March 11, 2017 at 4:33 am

hahaha! Quite embarrassing I must say. Poor guy! He probably told the wife to take control of the kids. You see that’s an issue I have with these oyibo countries and the way their homes are structured. I live in Ottawa, Canada. You see, some of our homes don’t have locks on the doors. Why? Even the master bedroom has no lock. We had to go buy a different door knob with a lock and changed it, so the kids don’t just stomp into the room one day and catch dad and mum on the bed “playing”.

3. Anon

March 11, 2017 at 4:35 am

Those kids: the flailing of the arms and the quick run in the baby walker are adorable.

Cold man, though.

4. Mo

March 11, 2017 at 5:36 am

The mummy had to rush in. She didn’t pull her pant up ?. It’s hilarious. I love the first girl. She was like if I don’t get there the party won’t start. so common let’s go there ? ? .

5. Ndidi

March 11, 2017 at 5:40 am

Think that was the nanny not his wife…

• mo

March 11, 2017 at 6:18 am

she is the wife. check it out on bbc page on facebook.

• Cynical

March 11, 2017 at 8:01 am

It looked like the nanny o. Gosh……kids,lol. I’m not sure whether to be embarrassed or mortified for the man. I’m sure it’s one second of looking away and bam the kids move in. I wonder if he’ll be upset with his wife/nanny?

• Papermoon

March 11, 2017 at 11:27 am

No need to be “embarrassed or motified for the man” they are babies, the purest form of humanity and the best things that walk this earth when they do show up. For them, everything else can wait, even heaven defers to them how much less a BBC interview. THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!!! I wouldn’t be bordered.

• Dentale

March 11, 2017 at 8:05 am

That’s his wife, the kids mum. The original article stated it. A number of people thought she was the nanny. I wonder why? Mums don’t ever look that flustered and embarrassed because their kids disappeared on them when they looked elsewhere for a few seconds? At least she wasn’t even wearing a hairnet. I probably would have been… I’m in my home afterall… Let hubby wear his suit and tie alone :p

• slice

March 11, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Another article said she was the nanny

• In-Jee Lee

March 11, 2017 at 5:31 pm

That’s his wife.

6. Damn funny

March 11, 2017 at 5:53 am

O my goodness. o my! this is so funny. damn! did you see the way the little girl practically danced into the room and came to join the interview?
    That nanny is one capable, energetic, kung fu nanny. Did you see the way she literally dived in?
    And the baby in the walker? Damn! So funny.
    P.S that’s the new word I learnt yesterday: DAMN! I’m trying to stop

• Ada_ugo

March 11, 2017 at 1:07 pm

lol… you’re funny!

7. Nv

March 11, 2017 at 6:32 am

Omo, see the way the woman was diving to catch the kids! Lol, Chai! Children mill make u develop action skillz you never know sey you get! Lmao

8. "changing moniker"

March 11, 2017 at 6:36 am

Yeah….
    See the way he was pushing her… he couldn’t even make a joke sef…
    The way the wife ran in ehn, she mush have been afraid of how mad he’ll get.

• Babym

March 11, 2017 at 9:16 am

Arrrggh!! Ppl like u! Such a light hearted hilarious video and that’s what U got from it?? Did u not see the guy smiling and trying his best not to burst out laughing??? Pushing her ke? Oya now go and call child services ?

• Jemimah

March 11, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Pushing her? He had a genuine smile on his face. Have you considered whether he’s the kind of man who doesn’t want his kids seen on TV, as in a private man?

9. Macent

March 11, 2017 at 6:48 am

Anyone she is… Really this is cool…. Laffin… Kids are just too cool

10. I've got ?

March 11, 2017 at 7:11 am

Oh my goodness! This is too funny. The way his wife ducks to drag the kids out hilarious ? I’m laughing so hard I’ve got tears in my eyes.

11. Sheri

March 11, 2017 at 7:49 am

I needed this laugh ?????????????????

12. demashi

March 11, 2017 at 8:08 am

Nice, remembering my son interrupting when I was PL FanZone.

13. Papacy

March 11, 2017 at 8:38 am

The main vip was the baby in the walker. I was like how did this one get here?

• Tru

March 11, 2017 at 3:15 pm

As innnnnn

14. Mo

March 11, 2017 at 9:23 am

And to think daddy might not even be wearing pant sef lol. This is my family right there. Working from home, with kids around ,is not easy.??

15. john

March 11, 2017 at 10:32 am

I bet if they were black /nigerian children ..BN female commenters will no longer find it cute, beautiful or funny ,u would have seen angry responses of irresponsible children and useless dad and how africa is still backwards and can’t conduct a good professional interview

• The Real Oma

March 11, 2017 at 10:42 am

You are wrong.

• Corolla

March 11, 2017 at 12:12 pm

Blank stare!

16. john

March 11, 2017 at 12:00 pm

I am 100% right
    ..deep down u know it is the truth forget about white children..black women insecurity begins from childhood..go to facebook or any social media and se the way black women salivate over mixed children even more than thier own children ..I have seen a post of a biracial female kid recieve a 800 comments all from blackbwomen screaming so cute ,look at her hair bla bla bla, while on the d same page a black female kid recieve just 3 to 4 comments..any black female child or adult will tell u they have received more insults about thier looks and skin from their own mother, aunties or from another female than by their father or brother and they all grow up to repeat the same circle

17. Tosin

March 11, 2017 at 12:50 pm

At first the way I saw it was oppressed nanny and cold dad, unfunny, but after reading the comments I see different perspectives.
    Nothing wrong with kids.
    Work and kids should coexist abeg. Presidents have kids, Analysts have kids, carry them proudly abeg.

18. Ms B

March 11, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Okay. Just read online that she’s his wife and they live in south Korea. They regularly Skype with grandma and grandpa who live in the US. So once they heard voices on the computer, they ran in to chat! Too cute!

19. Tru

March 11, 2017 at 3:14 pm

??? Too freaking adorable

20. OA

March 11, 2017 at 3:46 pm

It was so hilarious! It made evening news across the U.S. last night. That older child and her “march” with her arms going up and down was the one that first got me. Then baby followed in his walker like a mouse looking for food. Finally, their mom’s superman sprint into the room, and the “screeeech” like in a cartoon to catch herself before grabbing both kids.

The dad was prolly in his knickers, hence his inability to excuse himself from the interview, get up and chase the children out of the room.

We human beings are funny oh! The first thing that crossed my mind was that she was the maid, but I then thought otherwise. When I sent the video to my brother, his response was: “Nanny ti daran!” I had to ask why he thought she was the nanny and not the wife? He later came back and said, actually, she’s probably the mom cos the kids look Asian-mixed.

21. Tobi

March 11, 2017 at 9:49 pm

LMAO !!! OMG the blatant effrontery of the first child, the smooth fast glide of the second one and the clueless nanny, We can see who is running the show here. Loool. Those kids are epic escape artist.

22. IOU

March 11, 2017 at 9:54 pm

This is beautiful! You see that’s why I love Americans they would have embraced the moment!

23. Keenah

March 12, 2017 at 10:52 am

Isn’t it racist that we assumed the Asian woman is a nannay just because of her race?

• Tobi

March 12, 2017 at 2:31 pm

We’ll speak for yourself. I just assumed he was a big shot diplomat who would have a nanny, hence when this lady came stumbling after the kids I though hey there now that’s the nanny and she’s doing a crappy job. its actually hard to make out her race from the picture. Apparently the kids look Asian too. If a Caucasian lady had come after the kids I would have thought the same thing. And you are quiet right it is racist of YOU to assume the Asian woman is a nannay just because of her race.