News

Will You Be My Bridesmaid? Ask Your Girls with these DIY Bridesmaid Proposal Boxes by IfyYvonne

“Will You Be My Bridesmaid? ”

In her new video, Ify Yvonne shows us a cute way to ask your bridesmaids to be by your side on your special day with these DIY bridesmaid proposal boxes. Yours doesn’t have to be exactly like her’s, make it unique and put anything you want in the boxes. Try making each box unique for each friend for that personal touch.

Watch

1. Fabulous

March 28, 2017 at 9:02 am

All these on top wetin? BTW, what are the essence of bridesmaids?

2. o

March 28, 2017 at 9:25 am

Bridesmaids proposal boxes??? O ga o. What happened to just telling your friend why you love her and would love for her to be on your train??? And a nice small gift to the bridesmaids on your wedding morning. It’s not that serious imo. Ppl taking these things too far. Again, maybe this is the new thing in vogue.

3. honeta

March 28, 2017 at 1:26 pm

This is a part of the wedding preparations. It might be unnecessary for you but hey it is not your wedding ! People do what they please them for their wedding, thank God !
    This is lovely ify by the way !

4. Kosi

March 28, 2017 at 1:56 pm

A male friend of mine who is about to get married was just complaining to me that marriage in Nigeria as turned into something else. You have to save money for proposal (of course it must be extraordinary), pre-wedding photo shoot, the traditional wedding, court wedding, white wedding, wedding pictures etc. We now want to add bridesmaid proposal boxes and maybe groomsmen proposal dresses. lol. Wonders shall never end. On a more serious note, seems like a fun idea.

• Kosi

March 28, 2017 at 3:10 pm

meant to say “…groomsmen proposal boxes”.

5. Weezy

March 28, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Trust a Nigerian woman to manufacture one more way to show off. You thought your destination wedding was the epitome? try bridesmaid proposal box ON TOP of destination wedding.

6. nnenne

March 28, 2017 at 10:55 pm

Hard work pays off.
    Don’t do things because other people are doing it. Do what works for you. I have no problem with a young lady who works her butt off enjoying her money.
    This lady, right here works very hard!

7. Jade

March 30, 2017 at 3:54 pm

I like Ify, she’s become one of my favorite youtuber. She works hard and is an intelligent woman. All I know is, no bridesmaids for my wedding. I’m just walking with my dad to the altar.