Scoop

Happy Birthday Pastor Ituah Ighodalo! See the Beautiful Family Photos & Sweet Note from his Wife Ibidunni

BellaNaija.com

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, General Overseer of the Trinity House Ministries International and the founder of Ighodalo & Co. accounting firm (now SIAO Partners) is celebrating his birthday today.

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo

To wish him a happy birthday, his wife Ibidunni Ighodalo who is the CEO of Elizabeth R, a leading event management company and Dorchester Events Center, took to her Instagram page to share the sweetest message.

Ibidunni wrote on Instagram:

April 6th will always remain a special date in my heart…. it was on this day that God decided to send my very own to this earth. Happy birthday to my amazing soulmate, friend, companion, confidant, and the head of my household; father of many nations. Baby, you have been nothing short of the best God had to offer me and everyday, every hour, every minute with sincerity i bless God that I have you to walk this life with. What more could a woman ask for and what more could a daughter need? We found our answers in you and your exhibition of Gods love to us. Thank you for always being selfless and strong. I love you Ituah and so does Keke. You truly make our world go round. My prayer for you this day is that life will be fair to you and God will crown all your efforts with success. Loved you then, love you now and love you forever and a day more honey. #Birthday #Husband #Father #MyLove #MyHeartbeat #Blessed #MakesEverythingPerfect  #OurJoy #GodAnswersPrayers #BestGiftEver #FamilyIsEverything #OniseIyaanu  @pastorituahighodalo

Pastor Ituah, his wife Ibidunni and their little princess also posed in new lovely family photos shot by Eleanor Goodey Photography.

Ibidunni, who is also the founder of the Ibidunni Ighodalo Foundation (IIF), a non-profit organization created to raise awareness on issues pertaining to infertility and recently sponsored 28 couples to free fertility treatment, looked absolutely gorgeous in the photos.

Ibidunni Ighodalo

See more photos below.

Photo Credit: Instagram – @eleanorgoodeyphotography

1. Ify

April 6, 2017 at 10:43 am

Awww, what a beautiful family. Eleanor Goodey is really good. Happy birthday, Pastor. Somehow, I had it in my mind that they didn’t have a child. The child is prettttyyyyyy. God bless you all.

2. Dun

April 6, 2017 at 10:44 am

The lord would keep n bless ur home.

3. Lois

April 6, 2017 at 10:51 am

Every aspect of BEAUTIFUL. God bless your home Sis IB

4. Beeeeee

April 6, 2017 at 11:04 am

@ify me too! I thought she was TTC or maybe she was at some point. Thank God for their family

5. Temi

April 6, 2017 at 11:11 am

They adopted

6. Fifi

April 6, 2017 at 11:46 am

Now that she has adopted i hope she has returned her brothers children back to their mother as the courts stipulated

• Toese

April 6, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Seriously????!!!!!!

• Bia

April 6, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Yes, seriously!!!! You people keep bashing Stella Damasus(?) Yet, will not bash Ibidun for taking her brother’s children from the ex-wife. Nonsense.

• Funmi

April 6, 2017 at 12:29 pm

This is the daftest statement of the year……..who says shes with her brothers kids… #Dunce

• Mabelisee

April 9, 2017 at 6:21 am

Ayam not understanding @bia ? How can a father kidnap his own children? Him ask for ransom? He come look after them for over 3 years and nothing do them pickins? And them mama sidon for all the while dey look?? Why she nor go police the first week, first month, first year, second year, third year!!! Sure say she well? She nor get mouth?
      Abeg make he come kidnap my children and me beko. Me wey neva see my children papa for 6 years! Mschewww!! Person wet get fila no get head and the one wey get head no get brain to wearam.

• Funmi

April 6, 2017 at 12:30 pm

Its always good to check your facts…. the kids have been with their mother for the past year…..rumour mongers……

• Fifi

April 6, 2017 at 12:34 pm

• Olu

April 6, 2017 at 8:56 pm

Funmi, the parents have shared custody and the father got more holiday time with their dad who remains the children’s legal custodian. Ibiduns brother single handedly took care of those 3 gorgeous boys whilst their mum (ICONOLA)was doing iranu in Abuja for 3 and a half years. She turned into Abuja runs girls and abandoned her home and her children. The babe went ahead to do plastic surgery and was dating all kinds of men and women!! The high court awarded custody to the father in 2015. Go to the high court in Lagos and check the records. The good thing is that Dare has not dignified all that has been said with any response which is not only mature but magnanimous. Meanwhile we say congratulations to Ibidun and pastor Ituah and the cutest addition to the family. What is yours is yours. Gods gift. May she bring warmth, peace and joy into your home. God bless your wonderful family

• Olu

April 6, 2017 at 8:45 pm

The court didn’t stipulate anything other than the children be returned to their Father. Oponu get your facts right. Secondly, no one took the children from their mother. She abandoned her children and went of plastic surgery and adultry spree and their father took care of them for almost 4 years. The arrangement they have now was an out of court settlement. Don’t worry one day the father will reveal all. Truth they say is like oil, no matter how long it is underneath the water it will surely come up one day.

• Thatnaijagirl

April 7, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Na wa for all of una ….. Why can’t we see a beautiful family portrait and appreciate it but that is not always the case with you people, Nigerians will always bring up one scandal or the other… Why can’t people just keep themselves out of other people’s business?…..#if you cant like a nice picture just shut up and move on to the next story joor…….#we need to love more and hate less

7. Bey

April 6, 2017 at 12:20 pm

I love Ibidun , such a sweet soul. Beauty in and out.
    That baby girl is so cute………..

8. Gbenga

April 6, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Oh my goodness, the girl loooks like her ,she is so beautiful, so so beautiful,am so happy for them .this news has made my day ,I love this two they have been through a lot together but they have stayed strong.God bless your new family

9. Kemzo

April 6, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Wowwwww nooo ibidunni wasn’t pregnant,she won’t hide it and I know for a fact she has been around , they definitely adopted oh what joy . Fantastic.God bless your family

10. blackbeatle

April 6, 2017 at 12:58 pm

beautiful kid and parents …i see adoption still carries stigma in present day nigeria…smh

11. dee

April 6, 2017 at 1:08 pm

Pastor Ituah is a lovely man and his wife is beautiful inside and out, they make a lovely couple . happy for them. their daughter is just precious!

12. Toks

April 6, 2017 at 1:21 pm

To be honest when I saw this post this morning I was shocked for a man of God and his wife to adopt , some would say maybe they have lost faith but you won’t believe what this has done to me it has suddenly opened my eyes because am waiting on the lord , I have been thinking all day now to adopt .this has given me hope and am happy honestly I’ve been seriously considering it all morning till now and I can feel hope and joy already .
    Thank you pastor Ituah and Mrs Ibidun for this .you never know how you just changed my life today .
    God keep your cute daughter

• Dr. N

April 6, 2017 at 2:36 pm

If God opens your heart kindly adopt. You wont regret it.
      Some people conceive afterwards
      Whether or not u dont that child will be a blessing

• CurlySue

June 14, 2017 at 4:22 pm

A lot of women who have adopted have later gone on to have biological kids of their own because the anxiety disappeared.

13. Jumy

April 6, 2017 at 1:26 pm

.After today let me hear somebody say she kidnapped some children.wait 1st madam Olamide where is your mouth now Shebi you have your children to yourself now since 4 years ago , why you know make noise again ? Abi Ibidun still kidnap them .God has blessed her with her own .Lobatan

• Fifi

April 6, 2017 at 6:26 pm

Dont be daft

• Goshen sis

April 7, 2017 at 2:49 am

Madam fifi you are the daft one. Why bring up a dead issue. We have all moved on from kidnapp story why bring it up again. Fool
      Besides do you really believe Olamide Agunloye’s a.k.a ICONOLA’s lies about someone kidnapping her children for 4 years?? How easy? After all her father was a minister and a pirate don… How convenient!! She dumped her children with their dad and enjoyed her life only to return after 4 years saying pastor and his wife kidnapp!! Big lair.
      Please another story

14. Grace

April 6, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Am speechless, they look perfect .This is God .the girl looks like ibidun
    Happy birthday pastor

15. Ab

April 6, 2017 at 1:33 pm

Pls those who don’t know her can say non sense. Any one who knows her can testify to how loving and caring she is. PI is also a wonderful and humble man. I love them , I know God will still bless them with more children. If you have had a bad experience then you can talk. Someone was saying why is no one Bashing Ibidunni, the answer is because ppl that know her know how loving she is.

• Bia

April 6, 2017 at 8:14 pm

And u lot know Stella?

• Ab

April 6, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Bia , you are the only hater on this page. Wetin concern Stella with this matter. Pls if you don’t like her go and hug a transformer close to a egbin termal station , there always have light there. Pls let’s hating and love ppl. The transformer na joke oh.

16. Dino

April 6, 2017 at 2:27 pm

This is when God brings laughter into your life and your enemies want to go and jump lagoon ‘aje ku Iya ni o je , eni ti to ni na ti de na deni ajeku iya ni o jeeeeeee ‘ thank you Dino melaye for that song .
    God will always be God .seeee God .All of them making fun of ibidun and pastor ,this girl is ibiduns carbon copy .we will rest from kidnap now Abi .

17. Chigurl

April 6, 2017 at 2:50 pm

I am so happy for Mrs Ibidunni and I pray that God will bless her with more children. Her daughter is beautiful.
    @toks God Almighty will answer your prayers.
    People cannot understand what it takes to be TTC but I pray that this year will be year of testimony for all

18. o

April 6, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Woke up to these pics this morning and it made my heart smile. Totally made my day. I’m also happy because through them a lot of couples will get the courage to adopt as well. Pst Ituah is such a wonderful MOG. My three or so years under his teachings in RCCG Christ church were some of my best.

Their daughter is so beautiful. Looks like her mum but has her dad’s complexion. Perfect!!! God bless them

19. Idomagirl

April 7, 2017 at 2:56 am

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Thatnaijagirl

April 7, 2017 at 3:57 pm

21. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

April 8, 2017 at 9:29 am

Praise God!!!!!!

They adopted!!!!!!!!!!

God is good

22. Wemiimo

April 8, 2017 at 10:39 am

This is go heart warning. These two are filled with grace. God always elevates them both. I have know pastor since he was in IsI and heard about his wife too. From one trial and tribulation to visible victory. I tap from their anointing Biko. And to all those accusers and those pointing fingers You bera change before Holy Ghost fire consume all of you and your family. Touch not my annoiting and do my prophets no harm.

23. Commonsense

April 8, 2017 at 10:42 am

Omo see pickin!! How many of una wey born get pickin wey fine like this. This one Na miracle… If I see this kin one me sef go adopt join my own. See as them complete. Miracle working God!! Baba God you are too much

24. Victory

April 8, 2017 at 3:39 pm

@commonsense I swear you make sense die .you took it out of my mouth.even me I swear down this girl too fine if Na me kai I go thief am …this God na IGWE . Am just happy that this people could take this step , I have read all the comments and I can see how many lives will be changed ha God bless both of you for setting people free .thank you for giving people like @toks and many more joy and hope [email protected] don’t worry no shaking trust God , follow your heart .we are praying for you .best post ever .bella Naija you are too much ?.thank you for this post