Scoop

Joseph Yobo & Wife Adaeze Celebrate their Son as he Turns Two!

Ex-Super Eagles Captain Joseph Yobo, and his gorgeous wife Adaeze Yobo celebrated their second son Jayden yesterday as he turned 2 years old.

Adaeze took to her Instagram page to share the photos below!

Photo Credit: Instagram | @chiefadaezeyobo

1. temi

April 2, 2017 at 12:32 am

Holy molly….Little Jayden is all shades of adorbs.

2. Milly

April 2, 2017 at 9:54 am

Nobody should even say am hating oo but pls what does adaeze do for a living i mean like other beauty queens are into businesses and all that

• Diamond

April 2, 2017 at 10:30 am

She’s probably a full time house wife… staying home with the kids.

Before they come for me, stay home mom is lot work.

• mimi

April 2, 2017 at 11:28 am

yes it is….no one is coming for you, its a full time job…..for kids at this age, very necessary

• God's Gold

April 15, 2017 at 4:04 pm

I have just one at the moment and I tell you it’s not a joke. Stay at home wife is more than a 9-5, it’s a 12 hour back to back shift. God bless all the stay at home mums out there (especially those with no help, assistance or nannies).

• A

April 2, 2017 at 1:41 pm

What does this have to do with anything in this post. You must be jobless yourself to notice or deduce that she isn’t into any business. Amebo

• ugo

April 2, 2017 at 3:10 pm

Why is it your concern? Do you want to invest in her business? Abi there is job vacancy in your office?

3. Eg

April 2, 2017 at 12:46 pm

They look really lovely. Happy Birthday to the adorable baby.

4. zeebaby

April 2, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Yes come for me. Is it by force to work? Raising 3 kids is enough work abeg. How many Naija women are truly happy working and raising young families? It’s a hustle jor. Most women do it cos they need the money. One income in this economy isn’t enough to keep the home going at the level we desire. Abeg I will dump my job and probably start a business that gives me time flexibility( if my hubby were Yobo). Bite me!

5. blackbeatle

April 2, 2017 at 7:01 pm

don’t know why some people can’t mind their business…trying to make her apologise for choosing to stay home and raise her kids?? do you know what the agreement is with her husband ..please any woman who can afford to stay with her young ones should go ahead..i did it and don’t regret the time i spent with them at all i was able to prevent a lot of mishaps esp at that young age