Scoop

“Laugh some more…Live some more” – Munachi Abii talks about the Importance of Self-Love

Rapper and actress Munachi Abii has got some inspiring words to share with her followers. She shared a new photo on her Instagram page and her caption for the image, focusing on the importance of doing things for yourself, is very spot on.

She says “I decided to do more for me because I can’t fill from an empty cup. I love my hair more so I do more for it, I love my body more, so I take care of it, my mind has to evolve, so I gotta feed it some more. Create some more, laugh some more. Live some more. Change is inevitable if you do more for you. #changebeginstoday #moreforme”

We totally agree!

Photo Credit: Instagram – @munachiabii

1. Ure

April 27, 2017 at 2:15 pm

I LOVE MUNACHI ABII, I JUST LOVE HER.

2. Kay

April 27, 2017 at 5:27 pm

I’ve been doing more for me lately and I’m absolutely loving it! Peace of mind is so beautiful.. staying far from drama and focusing on the most important people and aspects of life.

Building my career and just appreciating life more! Also, being there for those closest to my heart. Looking to travel more and explore the world!

I’ve recognized and accepted my flaws and I’m ok with them. When you are at peace with yourself and those around you, life is so beautiful 🙂

Didn’t realize when I typed a whole page lol

3. Kaboom

April 27, 2017 at 7:48 pm

What does munachi do these days other than post pics and move about with her underage boyfriend. 10 years after winning mbgn I have Seen no progression, posts pics to Instagram is not a career. This woman wasted her platform ?

• Nene

April 27, 2017 at 11:35 pm

I agree with you. If all the mbgn winners, she has the worst track record…she did nothing

• Meg

April 27, 2017 at 11:37 pm

And what have you done to help humanity other than HATE?

4. Christine1982

April 28, 2017 at 1:50 pm

Hello Munachi, why are you so pained with the truth? How is that hate? What is there to hate on???? Girl BYE!