Music

“Mamma Can Still Drop It Low….” See Ciara’s New Baby Bump Photos!

When you’re pregnant, every day should be photo shoot day because your body changes so fast and you wouldn’t want to miss any of it. At least we know Ciara doesn’t!

We’re loving Ciara’s new baby bump photos and we can’t wait to do a BN Style Your Bump feature for the singer and model. She shared some photos on her Instagram page in a fitted black dress revealing her growing baby bump.

She looks stylish in her Gucci shoes and one of the photos she captioned “Mamma Can Still Drop It Low….☺️?”, yes she can! See all the photos below.

1. californiabawlar

April 21, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Ciara be staying pregnant FOR-EVAAAAAA.

lol.

• whocares

April 21, 2017 at 10:46 pm

lmaooooooooooooooooo and looking good also! I was thinking the same about beyonce the other day; like is she still pregnant. In all fairness, I dont even understand the weeks, or calculations involved. They start with the 36 and half and a quarter weeks or whatever and its all cricket in my dull head.

• Californiabawlar

April 22, 2017 at 2:01 am

Yeah! I didn’t even really feel that way about Beyonce. I guess Ciara announces her pregnancies very early and she stays in the limelight all through so it seems like the belle is a minute longer than usual. Anyways I wish her isokale anfani o!

Meanwhile, heeeey heeeey! Howudoin ??

• Ottawa Queen

April 21, 2017 at 10:48 pm

It’s 9months o. not 9weeks na. All I see though are her shoes! Damn!

• Tosin

April 22, 2017 at 10:34 am

sweetie-m california, was just thinking about yesterday

2. me me me

April 21, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Future see your life. Costa got herself a correct guy. Am happy

• me me me