News

Lady who Claims to be Tonto Dikeh’s former PA Debunks Ex Nanny’s Claims of Verbal Assault

BellaNaija.com

An Instagram user Rachael Ezekiel, who claims to be Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh’s Personal Assistant between 2007 and 2009 has said that the allegations of verbal abuse and assault leveled on the latter by her former nanny are false.

She made this known in three separate Instagram posts from her account whose first post was published two weeks ago. Read below:

My name is Ezekiel Rachel .U from Ebonyi state in Ishielu east local gov. Former Tonto Dikeh PA as of 2007 to 2009 before I gain admission into higher institution, I decided to keep calm about all the things people say about Tonto Dikeh but I changed my mind hearing what nanny said about Tonto Dikeh. It griefs me when I see people seeking notice/ attention of others through another person, please like I said earlier that I worked with Tonto Dikeh for 3years.

I started working with her immediately I finished writing my WAEC and needed money to
Further my education, I got connected to her through the help of Ifeanyi Idokwu(a film producer) and I worked with her until I think i have gotten the money needed for my school.

From 2007 to 2009 that I worked with my Aunty, she has never assaulted me verbally just like her nanny claims, she cares for me like her younger sister, provide whatever I need, shower I and my family with gifts, always ready to listen to me, allows me to express myself anywhere we go, takes me to everywhere she goes, if she enter flight, I enter with her. I can say much about a person, I was with for 3years, at least you can agree with me on that.

We have so many JOY KILLERS everywhere, example of them is Tonto Dikeh’s nanny, who received money to damage the name my aunty worked so hard to make.

Am writing this to inform the world about the type of person my aunty is, she is a lady with good heart, caring type, she love covering her loved one’s fault, easy going type, a giver with a large heart. I love her so much cause I saw a lot of people she carried along while working with her.

Words are not enough to describe Tonto Dikeh but all am saying is that, do not be in a hurry to conclude what people say about another cause we have a lot of whoremongers, joy killers and idiots in this life.

To my aunty @Tonto please be mute to all their sayings cause am ready to reply any idiot that will try to cramp your image again.

1. Cutieylicious

May 18, 2017 at 3:19 pm

These ppl should take a break! Everyday 1 person must come forward wiv tales

2. Kay

May 18, 2017 at 3:31 pm

No one is perfect. I can be an angel to some people, and others do not see me as an angel. I don’t think Tonto Dike is a completely bad person. I just hope she has learnt to not react to every dog that barks on social media

• Didi

May 19, 2017 at 2:53 am

You are right my dear. I just wanted to add that you just need to be yourself, learned from the experience and move on.

3. Chinonso

May 18, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Ignore them…… Beloved of God.

4. Ab

May 18, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Tonto for the bloggers! They are the ones that will love any hot gist for the net! If I were her I will pull a Beyoncé ! Keeep mute, work on yourself , love again, make movies , focus on ur charity work and baby boy, laugh, play, travel and just live!!!

5. Anonymous

May 18, 2017 at 4:59 pm

Everybody is just coming out to debunk rumours. What a mess. They should stop all this nonsense already.

6. Weezy

May 18, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Na wa for this PA’s picture.

Meanwhile, that Tonto did not abuse you (her young social media savvy PA) does not mean she did not abuse her 50 something year old impoverished house girl. Stop pretending that we are not all Nigerians.

I’m not saying Tonto did it, but this PA has no credibility in the matter. Notice that she did not say “I have never seen her verbally abuse that woman. I know the two of them”. She said “Tonto never abused me.” Congrats?

7. Cyprian likare

May 18, 2017 at 6:28 pm

If she was abused as she said,Why dint she.Leave.leave Tonto dikeh alone.
    From kenya

8. Jerry Ken

May 19, 2017 at 3:43 am

Hmnnnn Miss PA! How much did Tonto pay you to come and do PR for her? Ghanaian Police, Husband, brother in-law, Nanny, all of them lied, only Tonto is telling the truth. Continue to deceive yourself. The whole world already know the truth. What do you expect of a smoker, drug user, drunkard, husband slapper, property destroyer, mother in-law pusher, manipulator, and liar than to seek cheap people she can buy over to help paint a good picture of her. You better Go to church for deliverance from demonic possession

• Ani

May 20, 2017 at 6:26 pm

@ Jerry, I guess u personally bought all dos stuffs u claim she teks. U’re a complete senseless hater. Get a life & leave Tonto alone! Learn to see her 4 who she is, a loving & caring mother, a better woman, kind, lovable

9. Jerry Ken

May 19, 2017 at 3:52 am

We already know the truth, Tonto should go and change, she’s the one lying and manipulating everybody

10. Sash

May 19, 2017 at 4:21 am

Jerry ken ….Or whatever you called your self ..look let me tell you, am sure you have sisters or at least a female relatives …..and you have your toilet tongue to say Tonto lies right? ….look so all your female in your family will experience worst than what Tonto hv experienced just out of her kind hearted and lovely nature,……Stupid ungrateful bitches!!

11. Hadiza

May 19, 2017 at 7:39 am

You said you worked from 2007-2009 how come it is 3yrs? madam PA.and I thought they said the nanny is for king? Come o! When did Tonto get married sef? I were not even working with her when she got married,how did you know she didnt abuse her.or she carry u go ghana?

• Correct you

May 19, 2017 at 11:13 am

GET IT RIGHT DEAR:
      2007 – 1 YEAR
      2008 – 2 YEAR
      2009 – 3 YEAR
      UNDERSTOOD?

12. Jully

May 19, 2017 at 7:50 am

How did tonto abuse her nanny, according to the woman she said, tonto abandoned her how, is tonto not paying her or is she her first daughter or first son, tonto employ the woman to work for her which she is been baid for, so If tonto decide to help her is out of her good will is not by force or her right, if she have problem let her consult her family and live the girl alone

13. Sasa

May 19, 2017 at 10:40 am

I think people should stop judging tonto that way because it’s in human. How can the husband do that if he really luv tonto. He brought his brother, gateman, nanny and himself against one person. We should all remember one day it may be as or not. Churchill is seriously dating rosy and one Ghanaian actress. He is trying his best to tarnish the image of tonto. How can this small boy divorce 3wifes at this time of his life if there is nothing under. I’m not trying to support tonto but everyone can see there is something wrong some where. We should stop insulting tonto because people already painted her. Have you ever think tonto will get married, but she did and praise this guy on social media. Hmm Let God judge this issue. Have you ask him why is he begging her to come back because he know what he did was totally wrong but now he knows she is not coming back so he is briberying people to tarnish her image. Is it normal for a man to beg woman 9times if he is right. Think. Even 2weeks ago he went and beg and she refused. Check Churchill page on Instagram why is he giving people money now. Gas he ever done that? You can never bribe everyone because God is God

14. courage

May 19, 2017 at 3:06 pm

too much talk……this girl is very funny? did Tonto get married btw 2007 and 2009 nawa oh

• Ani

May 20, 2017 at 6:21 pm

u foolish o, must one get married before having a PA? U guys are just jobless critics

15. Wise Man

May 19, 2017 at 4:40 pm

Life is too short for us to spend it bickering. No one is a saint.Let’s forgive,respect, luv n be patient with one another as brothers n sisters.God is not finished with any of us yet cuz we are all beings in process.