BN TV

Sisi Yemmie talks “Submission In Marriage” in New VLog | Watch on BN TV

BN TV

Lifestyle vlogger Sisi Yemmie is out with a new vlog and in this episode, tagged “Why Your Wife Is Not Submissive“, she talks about submission in marriages. She teams up with her friend, Tomi aka Mrs Fikky, to give men a female’s perspective on why some wives are not submissive in their marriages.

Watch below.

1. Running

May 15, 2017 at 12:45 pm

Good points raised here, but the tone and style was a bit harsh. More like if they were passing a message to their husbands. Seems a little too personal.

2. KA

May 15, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Is submission and love conditional?

• What an ass

May 15, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Submission is conditional, love isn’t.

• sometimes submit

May 15, 2017 at 5:16 pm

both are conditional. i love my husband with conditions!! oh yes!!! i love him as long as he doesnt cheat on me, as long as he doesnt hit me, abuse m,e emotionally or in any other way.

as for submission, i will submit if it does not threaten my peace of mind or derail my work with God or alter my life in unfavourable ways.

no time to swallow rubbish under the name of love and submission.

3. Ute

May 15, 2017 at 12:55 pm

Good points– guys be open, have integrity, lead by example, love and be tender.
    Question– Is it right to come into marriage with the mindset of no one can control me, I will not be open? I will not love/Submit because my parents were not good examples. Is that not a recipe for disaster?

4. Lawjub

May 15, 2017 at 6:11 pm

Ur topic is interesting buh it’s a female gist. It’s what u think buh not real issues…try mk ur guests 2 be a man n woman.

5. Bimbo

May 15, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Can this nonsense ” submission ” thing just be dead already ? A husband and wife should be equal.

6. nnenne

May 15, 2017 at 11:24 pm

It’s not rocket science. Treat each other as you would like to be treated. Marriage is a partnership.
    It’s just sharing. Whoever can give/ help in any situation should of so. Always listen and hear each other .
    If the woman can pay the bills, so be it. If the man can watch the kids, so be it. Love your extended families equal. Whatever you do to one, do same to the other extended family! My view.

7. Aisha

May 16, 2017 at 2:58 pm

I don’t get why any human should submit to another. Submission should be to and for God.
    Submission in any human relationship will always create a god-subject dynamic.
    Why would you want to be controlled by another?
    Seriously, both men and women should do some serious introspection before going into marriage; because not knowing yourself may lead to marrying the wrong partner and further disrupt various aspects of the marriage.
    Know yourself before all else.