Style

BN Bridal Beauty: The Allure of a Northern Belle | Jide of St.Ola

BellaNaija Weddings

Talented makeup artist, Jide of St.Ola recently shared this amazing BN Bridal Beauty photoshoot and we’re absolutely in love with it.

Inspired by the Nigerian northern bride, the beautiful model is photographed with intricately embellished henna art on her hands, jewellery fit for royalty and makeup done to perfection.

Credits
Laffaya: @hudayya

1. Fear God...

June 30, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Stunning work of art

• fleur

July 1, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Nice art work. The model is so so so petit. She cannot be more than 5ft 2 from the size of her hands and fingers.

2. Halima

June 30, 2017 at 3:51 pm

So beautiful! Lord I need a husband!

• Hmm

June 30, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Say “I need a good husband”

• swagg1

July 8, 2017 at 11:37 am

My dear, dont be fool by the look and glamour of one day. Marriage is serious stuff and it takes a lot of work and patience.Just saying!!!

3. LemmeRant

June 30, 2017 at 7:48 pm

For some reason, I’ve just never been a fan of henna.

Don’t just see the beauty. I want to see a girls hands clean and clear.

Lemme not even get started on tattoos.

• Bee

June 30, 2017 at 10:28 pm

I totally see your view. I had a deep second degree burn from grease fire 6 weeks to my wedding that affected my hand and leg and face. Trust me Henna ensured my wedding wasn’t cancelled and didn’t give devil a chance to rejoice. I am just trying to broaden your perspective. Thank you,

• LemmeRant

July 1, 2017 at 4:29 am

Waow.

Hope the hand is better now.

4. Tosin

July 1, 2017 at 5:43 am

Is it just me, abi Bella naija weddings has been boring lately. I remember looking forward to seeing wedding pictures and tapping into the annoiting. Now all Bella shows us are celebrity weddings and features. Nice pictures n makeup o.

• NaijaPikin

July 1, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Folks have realized that there is sense in doing as the business owner does. Uche knows why she no share her wedding on her own site that promotes weddings. Others have decided to borrow themselves sense and do the same

BellaNaija.com

July 2, 2017 at 2:57 pm

Hi Tosin,

Thanks for your message.
      We are working on a project relating to BellaNaija Weddings so that has taken part of our focus but we are still dedicated to delivering amazing wedding content here.
      Look out for exciting features in the coming weeks.