Music

Cynthia Morgan insists Dammy Krane’s Arrest is God’s Way of correcting Him

BellaNaija.com

BellaNaija - Cynthia Morgan insists Dammy Krane's arrest is God's Way of correcting Him

Nigerian singer/songwriter Cynthia Morgan has joined the list of celebrities to have expressed their opinion on the Dammy Krane arrest. The singer took to her Instagram page to put up a photo of the “Amin” crooner with the caption:

The deep ones know this is your redeem prize… Someone get him a bible in there…

However, she received some backlash for the comment and put up another post saying:

I have never been involved in fraud directly or indirectly but I know an attack when I see one and I also know an attack that will lead to a redemption of a great soul when I see one.the only reason why he was caught is because God loves him and wants to realign and ascertain him back to his will and true purpose for his life. a lot of people get into fraud and never get caught or wish someone ever called them to order before it got too late.

For me, I see This as The creator calling a special one back to order so he can achieve his will for him and finally be able to fly his own private jets or atleast finally get to pay with his own credit cards.if you don’t fall you don’t rise well all have prices to pay for greatness…so if my previous post is too difficult for you to understand just lockup and pray for God’s wisdom along side while praying for dammy to be free and all charges against him be dropped…cos I can already see some horror youths and bloggers feasting on their ignorance and negligence as usual…Like I said I know some plants are more sensible than some human youths and Nigerian bloggers but at least I thought this is 2017 and thought men will be wiser by now after all this dollar rise but, I stand corrected.some people need hypo in their brains and not in their toilets.

in every curse there is a blessing and in every blessing there is a curse…

#prayersup

She has however since deleted both posts from her Instagram page

Photo Credit: Instagram – @icynthiamorgan/@dammykraneofficial

1. Andrew

June 6, 2017 at 6:53 pm

I too i am a Naija Christian in a Western Nation.But I am afraid, I want Dammy Krane to be punished severely. I am tired of Nigerians spoiling and soiling the name of this nation called NIGERIA!

• yayo

June 7, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Oga shut the f**k up… ur saying shii cos ur nt in Nigeria presently… have u ever been hungry for days if u haven’t shut the fuck up and do some better things with ur time

2. Ottawa Queen

June 6, 2017 at 7:12 pm

So after writing all that epistle you then delete it? So what message have u passed across now? Why do they always post and delete?

3. nema

June 6, 2017 at 7:18 pm

“in every curse there is a blessing and in every blessing there is a curse”… this statement is flawed!!!

4. Suga

June 6, 2017 at 8:13 pm

@Nene,many thanks for pointing out that line”in every cause there is a blessing and in every blessing there is a cause.Its just in time before that one will start reigning and end up becoming some people’s philosophy of life.That statement is totally wrong,miopic,misleading and unacceptable beyound any reasonable doubt.

• Mbe

June 6, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Its Nema not Nene. Read very well. Thats probably why you still havent understood that statement yet. Your brain just zaps through it and you jump as usual to conclusions.

5. FifiLa

June 6, 2017 at 8:53 pm

I fail to understand how God fits into this?!
    If criminals don’t get caught, does it mean God is keeping at arms length?
    Consequences for one’s criminal activities are now deemed religious interventions?

6. Bad gang

June 6, 2017 at 9:38 pm

I thought this babe said she was quitting social media??

7. tunmi

June 6, 2017 at 11:29 pm

Shut up! The business affected by his actions reported it to law enforcement and because they aren’t starving and well equipped like our Nigerian counterparts, they caught him

8. Person

June 7, 2017 at 12:29 am

I wonder in what manner your correction would come Cynthia, we are all flawed and if you have been reading the bible, God did not make you judge.

9. Lisa

June 7, 2017 at 2:26 am

Be careful what you wish on others cause no one knows tomorrow … what you wish on others can happen to you tomorrow … I think you’re just mad cause you’re BROKE otherwise you won’t be so pressed to the point of hoping for someone’s downfall … and what name does Nigeria have? That country is already useless on it’s own … so dammy krane should take the blame for all the bad that has happened in that country abi? after all the boko haram, the innocent killings and many other things … dammy is the cause now? bless your heart

10. Lisa

June 7, 2017 at 2:29 am

I think Cynthia is a little slow … how do you act like you have someone’s back but low key insinuate that they did it without proof

11. Annon

June 7, 2017 at 5:32 am

There is never a curse in God’s blessing. That weed you’ve been smoking is affecting your line of thoughts. Open your bible!

12. tola

June 7, 2017 at 9:09 am

bitter ex, thank God dammy krane is out on bail. he is innocent, he is a victim of circumstance.

13. Remi

June 7, 2017 at 9:36 am

Fa fa fa faa…faa….hw could u say that in every blessing there is a curse and vice versa. This is Fallacy

14. oloye1

June 7, 2017 at 9:55 am

depends on the angle you view it…even there are curses in God’s blessing..a typical example is your country Nigeria…I mean crude oil…stop being hypocrites y”all…and @ Dammy Keane..it think two wrongs don’t make a right…his action is condemnable but at the same time it is the attitudes of you Nigerians that pisses me…always gloating on peoples mishaps..cut the crap and grow your country…enough said..

15. Diamond

June 7, 2017 at 6:55 pm

What rubbish did this one write? Stupid girl, what has God got to do with this criminality?