Scoop

Exclusive Photos: Ciroc Ambassadors Banky W, Toke Makinwa & Tekno are Up to Something

BellaNaija.com

The fine details are not yet known but one thing is clear from these photos; Banky W, Toke Makinwa and Tekno are living it up in a major way.

In the photos, they are on a private jet alongside DIAGEO Head of Reserve Joe Nazzal, looking like a million dollars – or three million dollars. We are still not sure what’s going on in these photos or where they are headed but we can be sure that the Cîroc ambassadors have indeed arrived.

The Samantha crooner, the critically acclaimed On Becoming author and the recently engaged EME Boss are balling hard and are not afraid to show it.

See photos:

Photo Credit:@_anuel

1. Tech Girl NG

June 30, 2017 at 11:43 am

Wow Toke looks amazing!

• John A. El-Amin

June 30, 2017 at 11:59 am

Please delete me from your mailing list. Thanks

2. peter

June 30, 2017 at 11:46 am

Toke looks really pretty here sha..Na Ad be this one???

3. ema

June 30, 2017 at 11:59 am

Toke making waves.
    Doing various jobs. The job of haters again? To hate. They keep hating on her she keeps soaring. It annoys people more. Haha!

• Seriously

June 30, 2017 at 2:07 pm

I respect when people hustle without evil things but let’s not get over ourselves now. Being an ambassador of an alcoholic drink, writing a book about a dysfunctional relationship is not everyone’s cup of tea but it doesn’t mean you are hating.
      Let’s not limit ourselves and lump everything to making waves. With that been said, BN can you please post an article of these Nigerian women who created sunscreen specifically for black women. Now that’s what you call making waves.

• ema

June 30, 2017 at 5:22 pm

@Serìously, try and become an ambassador of anything.
      Or write a book about your functional or dsyfunctional life (whichever is applicable). Lets see how you fare, then you can come back here and hate this Beautiful woman called Toke makinwa some more.

• seriously

July 5, 2017 at 7:29 pm

@ema
      The thing is, I don’t want to be ambassador of anything. Anything is not my goal. If that’s the case I can write a book about my life too. Boy, that will be a story to tell but that’s not my passion.
      TOke, is my girl and I’m rooting for her. It gets annoying when everything is alluded to hating on her.

4. Ms B

June 30, 2017 at 12:06 pm

Tokstar just be balling!! #only girl #stands out #yummyeveryone

5. Rayva

June 30, 2017 at 12:17 pm

Toke is just one phenomenal woman…….I just love everything about her

6. Spunky

June 30, 2017 at 12:28 pm

I hope someone will not coman start Banga soup and ena on top her matter…she looks great. Tey all do.

• Ema

June 30, 2017 at 5:39 pm

You hope by your tone. You are secrey5ly hoping they will start all that shit. Alabosi!

7. Jemimah

June 30, 2017 at 1:08 pm

This Toke’s current complexion is confusing. She looks…..pastel brown? If there’s anything like that.

8. June

June 30, 2017 at 1:17 pm

Where are the haters ??? You lot are quiet now aren’t you ? And she is making that moneyyyyy! More deals to come Toke! Your life will be a testimony to GOD!

• Jemimah

June 30, 2017 at 1:41 pm

Was gonna say the same. Maybe they recognise real hustle and only come out when that badly concocted book is being shoved in their faces. OR they probably can see through her entiled and narcissistic self. I wouldn’t call them haters though. Realists perhaps.

• June

June 30, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Why hello there Hater Jemimah, still looking for Toke are you ? Nobody shoved anything down your throat. You can actually ignore all posts concerning Toke. You know , the way you most likely ignore all other non Toke related articles. She truly IS “BECOMING” !!

• ema

June 30, 2017 at 5:26 pm

@June toke is a true winner. I’m sure she doesn’t realize how blessed and lucky she is. I pray her soulmate finds her .
      Haters have crawled back into their slimy surfaced rocks

• Amanda

June 30, 2017 at 10:27 pm

@ Jemimah Nobody put a gun to your head or forced you to click and comment on a post against your will. You made that decision by yourself. You had the option of going to the other “intelligent posts” that BN has but you didn’t. Those posts usually have barely any comment at all. It’s like a consumer that subscribed to time warner cable. You can’t tell the cable company what channels to include in their package but you can make the decision of what channels to watch in the package. I wouldn’t call you a hater because that term has been overused. You are not happy at her existence on this planet called earth. Your wish is that she would stop existing and since that hasn’t happened you can’t help it. You are probably also wondering and unhappy that with all the lashes you guys give she hasn’t committed suicide as that would bring joy to you people. The same way your ilks were not happy with late Goldie’s existence.

• Ema

July 1, 2017 at 2:50 am

Amanda tell em!

9. Abominable snow girl

June 30, 2017 at 1:37 pm

C’mon come out of your holes, them Toke trolls.
    Lol.

• FasholasLover

June 30, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Ha! They all got tummy bug ‘can’t come out Looooooooooooooooooooooolz

• Fizzy

June 30, 2017 at 1:52 pm

???Tummy bug from hate and all that rubbish food. some of which they cannot pronounce.

• June

June 30, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Trust me ! They have all clicked on this article! The shameee is just catching them. They know she is going places and they do not have shiiiteeeee to say! It’s only the beginning ! Go higher Toke !!!??

• Puzzles

June 30, 2017 at 2:45 pm

They are thinking of the food they want to eat.

God knows i wouldn’t have known about Tokke if not of the hate she gets.

• ema

June 30, 2017 at 5:29 pm

@Fasholas lover alabosi!. Weren’t you the voice raised highest against her in that other post? Now u are here pretending to be a well wisher.

• FasholasLover

June 30, 2017 at 6:53 pm

@ema, if you lie, you will steal and if you steal, you will sell your body. Which one are you indulging in currently? I have been a Toks stan since forever! Pls. go back and check. Did you smoke cheap weed abi you have tummy bug? Alayabaje.

10. Carmen

June 30, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Toke…Go Girl!!!

Tekno…Looking sooooooooo fresh!

Banky…fine man. I stopped crushing since after your engagement sha.

Joe Nazzal…Hey, you very fine bearded man! Are you married,sir?

11. Sheeple

June 30, 2017 at 2:53 pm

You lot are deluded. Nobody cares!!!!!

12. Brizola

June 30, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Beautiful pictures. That glow????.
    P.S Toke and her friends should stop with all these hate stories. I doubt if anyone is genuinely hating on her TBH. It’s not that deep. She takes great pictures and have grown over the years. We followed her from her days of being at every event , trying to hide her knuckles until now but she’s not a lot of people’s cup of tea. We have clapped and celebrated her but we need more substance so the applause can be louder. Taking pictures on a PJ is not winning. Can you say she sold over 10,000 copies of her book? Arese, her besty wrote a more meaningful book IMO and sold more copies but is complaining of being broke but Toke is buying designer brands like Its going out of fashion and a car of a 100k usd. Does it really add up.? You can’t blame people that are tired. Instagram likes and the constant need for validation is not success. How many young girls has she inspired to write? When LIB shows off, she shows receipt, (property in BI, brand new cars etc) she’s inspired a lot bloggers but with Toke it’s just absurd vanity.
    Keep doing your thing Toks as long as you are happy.

13. unbothered

June 30, 2017 at 3:29 pm

Not a damn was given, LOL

14. Josephine

June 30, 2017 at 3:30 pm

Get a life you Toke voltrons and you Toke haters. Is it that serious? So bloody jobless. Those who love her for her looks, glamour and rags to riches glow up can go ahead. Those who don’t like her because of her materialism, fakeness and continued obsession with some guy can also go ahead. Its a free world.

• ema

June 30, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Toke is not rags to riches.
      I think you are confusing her with linda ikeji???.linda ikeji is the rags

• Josephine

June 30, 2017 at 6:26 pm

@ Ema, ouch!!!! Nothing wrong with rags to riches, o. That’s grace as opposed to your parents’ money. With Toke I’ve read comments about her husband’s posh background and how he gave her a complex. That’s why I thought she was from a different background to his.

• FasholasLover

June 30, 2017 at 6:56 pm

@ema, now you not only lie, steal and hawk you are vile. Pls. who is your father for you to say someone is rags? Empty barrels making the most noise.

15. Tech Girl NG

June 30, 2017 at 3:44 pm

@ John A. El-Amin what mailing list?

16. Moniker

June 30, 2017 at 4:11 pm

Now this is hustle. Not writing a book that is one-sided.. I’m not ready to eat, but when I eventually eat, it’s gonna be afang and semo.
    If e pain una say I comment, abeg there is Theatre there, go and lap it.

17. Dolly

June 30, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Some y’all lack basic knowledge on hate and disregard. Speaking on other things but Toke on a Toke post is called disregard. She’s fashionable and a slayer damn right, but hating on her or whatever she calls accomplishment is far reaching.

Some of us just uphold some standard even in pursuit of success so don’t be mad when we sometimes DISREGARD anyone whose idol is Kim.K

• Corolla

June 30, 2017 at 5:22 pm

E pele. Madam standard.

• Dolly

June 30, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Dust…..corona!

• Olope

June 30, 2017 at 11:16 pm

And you standard is not above being a bully? Or being disciplined enough to only hang where you find up to your standard. Standard indeed! Say it until you believe it.

• Dolly

July 1, 2017 at 3:37 am

Huh, you say what now ??

18. bliass

June 30, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Saaaaah Maje Ayida. You see how you let the devil use your brain as fufu to swallow soup?? See better soup you take mess up … saaaah!! I’ll really hate to be you right now, but nothing pass God. Tell him you want your wife back. Turn from your wicked ways and watch God restore everything you have lost. Amen!!

• Jezebel

June 30, 2017 at 6:28 pm

You know I was thinking the same thing! See “woman” maje wanted “chick”.

• Josephine

June 30, 2017 at 6:51 pm

I liked your comments, Bliass and Jezebel because Toke is prettier than Anita. She’s richer and famous and might be nicer but the heart wants what it wants. My boyfriend left me to marry someone who is less pretty, let me put it that way and not as polished, also trying to be polite. But he loved her and married her. She has something he can’t do without. As painful as it was then it taught me a good life lesson. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

19. Kay

June 30, 2017 at 6:13 pm

I’m happy for Toke. Happiness is primary, and from these photos, she is definitely happy. That is good enough for me…. Mr Tekno, and Oko ‘desua, you guys are always a delight. Keep winning….

20. B.E.T. Proudly Nigerian

June 30, 2017 at 6:18 pm

I decided to consult the online dictionary for the meaning of “hater” and these are my results:
    Hater: a person who says or writes unpleasant
    things about someone or criticizes their
    achievements, especially on the internet

2. Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Success (Initialised)
    3. A person that simply cannot be happy for another person’s success. So rather than be happy, they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.
    Hating, the result of being a hater, is not exactly jealousy, the hater doesn’t really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone else down a notch.

So, you’re an “hater” if any of those, applies to you.

I’m not very sure whether I’m indifferent to Toke, I watched one of her interviews and I was no longer sure whether I liked her or still indifferent to her. I love her fighting spirit, her confidence (whether feigned or not).
    Let’s stop being/acting like haters. If you don’t like someone, I think it’s better to ignore than say hurtful things. To ignore is better than posting diverting comments or hurtful things.

ps: I also posted an attention-diverting comment before (food) and I’m really sorry about that.

This is a real epistle, lol…
    To hate on someone without good reasonS is the beginning of BAD BELLE and WITCHCRAFT.

21. Ada2times

June 30, 2017 at 8:33 pm

Tek-knowwwww ?

22. Xoxo

June 30, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Tekno looks like fine salad.zaddy!

Can’t even crush on Banks any more!

Toksstar with a double rrrr..their real daddy

23. Yemi

July 1, 2017 at 12:46 am

I’m so happy for Toke. After what she went through she easily could have went into her shell and been mediocre, but she’s definitely put in the work so kudos to her.

But I have to say who ever styled her for this shoot got it completely wrong. I’ve seen her look better on a normal day. Why are both outfits so oversized?