Music

Davido is Ready to Move into his New Crib in Lekki!

BellaNaija.com

Nigerian A-list artiste, Davido recently shared a photo of his new house on his Instagram page, announcing the move into his newly built mansion in Lekki phase 1. The singer also has a lavish ‘vacation house’ in Atlanta.

See the post below

My crib complete!! Big ups @_infiniteconstruction !

A post shared by Davido Adeleke (@davidoofficial) on

Photo Credit: @davidoofficial

1. Anne

July 19, 2017 at 12:55 am

Davido. David. Davido
    How many times did I call You? You have been fortunate. Seek God and keep your wealth from social media. A word is ‘enuf’

• momoh

July 19, 2017 at 5:21 am

Shut up…. Money can’t be his problem

• LadyB

July 19, 2017 at 5:17 pm

As in, seriously!! he needs to get a clue from Kim Khardasian’s paris fiasco…

2. Ottawa Queen

July 19, 2017 at 3:05 am

Nothing spectacular!!!….After all the noise, I expected something similar to I Go Dye’s mum’s mansion.

• Author Unknown

July 19, 2017 at 5:20 am

Though we haven’t seen the interior, Davido’s has better curb appeal for me than I=Go Dye’s house that you’re referring to. I’m not a fan of homes with gold trimmings and stuff. I find it rather crass, but to each his own.

• Lmao

July 19, 2017 at 6:54 am

If his house was that big, you people would have still complained. Awon aye

Davido’s house is beautiful. Love the exterior and size. What a breath of fresh air.. I don’t know why Nigerians must live in obnoxiously massive houses with ugly ass colours and pillars Infront of it.
      Madam commissioner for housing, not everyone likes to live that way. What does your own house even look like ?

• nene+

July 19, 2017 at 8:43 am

Why drag i go dye mums house into this? His mum house is age appropriate. Older people appreciate such gold trimmings etc.

As for Davidos house, it is completely age appropriate. He is not a chief, the house is very decent devoid of orishirishi. the house is very modern, simple and very classy. Its like those found in Ottawa high brow.

I am praying for these types soon for my self and parents too. Congrats Davido.

• Jemimah

July 20, 2017 at 10:13 am

You wanna compare this house to I go Dye’s? Really? Nigerians and their love for shine shine stuffs. House that’s full of loud gold plated clutter? no disrespect to him but it’s got to be said. There’s nothing classy about that house.

3. Anabel

July 19, 2017 at 7:52 am

Well, Davido is rich but the way he really flaunts his wealth is so alarming. He cant just stop keeping his wealth on social pages. I like his wealth but he flaunts alot………

4. GB

July 19, 2017 at 8:32 am

Awon Broke People Mentality. They criticize anything wealthy-Life.

• gem

July 19, 2017 at 5:39 pm

as in..i use to be broke and critical now things are better i see that it may have been coming from a place of envy…live and let live biko

5. Josephine

July 19, 2017 at 12:36 pm

Congrats to him. Very well done especially at such a young age.

6. ogainno

July 20, 2017 at 8:53 am

big bros, dav u have done what no youth of ur age ever did, more grease to ur elbows.

7. Mana

July 20, 2017 at 2:47 pm

Well done!

8. Lekki Dude

July 21, 2017 at 1:16 pm

Nice one… Doesn’t look spacious thou!

Moving your home or office, Lets help you pack!
    relocate.com.ng