Scoop

“So what if we don’t look like everyone else” – Idia Aisien on Self Love + See Photos of her Vacation in Greece

Model and talk show host Idia Aisien took to her Instagram page today to share a message on self love. She revealed that she once disliked her nose so much and at a point wanted to get a nose job.

She explained that “it all sounds so silly now,” adding that there is nothing bad in being different from everyone else and only self love and peace can change one’s outlook on life.

She wrote:

I’ll admit the one thing I always wanted to change was my nose. I used to get so many horrible messages and people would tease me about how it looked. I always planned to become very rich and get a nose job so it could be more pointed…it all sounds so silly now, what’s wrong with having a nose that’s different?? So what if we don’t look like everyone else? I have to be happy with who I am, it’s the self love and the peace that changes your outlook on life; and it’s the gratitude that opens doors??❤️ Cheers to self love?#Gratitude#peace#Greece#Santorini#Greece2017#idiatravels#tvgirl#happiness

The TV girl also shared photos of her vacation in Greece. See below:

BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love BellaNaija - "So what if we don't look like everyone else" - Idia Aisen on Self Love

1. Ema

July 7, 2017 at 10:36 pm

Why does she call Elohor elizabeth her sister and vice versa?. They share the same surname by virtue of “someone got married to someone”. #fake.??????

• Adeanon

July 7, 2017 at 10:47 pm

So sad this is all you got from this.

• EMA

July 7, 2017 at 10:51 pm

@adeanon, loosen up! Life aint that serious.

2. Everything's rosie

July 7, 2017 at 11:18 pm

All this talk on self love na wash! Someday she’ll have that nose job she’s obsessed with!

• Anon

July 8, 2017 at 9:47 am

You’re silly. She’s a model with money so she couldn’t have quietly gotten it done ages ago. I so t know why it’s so easy for people to throw flAk at these celebs

3. Onyinyechukwu

July 7, 2017 at 11:51 pm

Awww…she looks like a cute gnome in the first pic..
    A very cute one..?
    Anyways,the earlier you accept and love yourself with all your imperfections..the better ,darling..
    I mean,what’s better than self love?!.

4. gbaskelebo

July 8, 2017 at 11:49 am

You are indeed beautiful, don’t change any part of you for anybody no matter what they say or write, keep loving yourself, you are “you” and you “different” that in itself is beauty! Now I will address you in ancient names of beauty from our terrain, Ivie, Ukinebo (even if you are dark complexioned) Uwa, Efe, Amenze, Omoyemwen…

5. Mawi

July 8, 2017 at 12:30 pm

This pretty girl? Please what’s wrong with the nose? Na wa for world people

6. Gandalf the Grey

July 8, 2017 at 1:15 pm

People’s problems are really different. Lol.

7. WTF

July 8, 2017 at 3:34 pm

And what is wrong with your nose? People judge because they think they are entitled to judge – the shape of your nose is a perception of your beauty not theirs – Thank Go for breath.

8. Mahka

July 8, 2017 at 4:43 pm

My fellow big nose sister. I understand the struggle. I hated taking passports as a teen cos of my beautiful big nose, some said I suck in all their air.
    World people will never let us live with all their snide rude comments.