Events

Jayden is 1! Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro celebrate son’s Birthday in Style | See Photos

BellaNaija.com

Triple MG boss Ubi Franklin and actress Lilian Esoro’s son Jayden was dedicated in church last week as he turned 1, and afterwards, his parents threw him a big birthday bash.

The party had a very cute minion theme going on and was filled with celebrities like Tiwa Savage and her son JamJam, Gbenro Ajibade, Yvonne Jegede Fawole, Humblesmith, former big brother naija housemates TBoss, Uriel, Jon, Kemen and much more.

See photos below

The Setup

Face Painting

Games Time

Photo Session

1. xo

July 27, 2017 at 12:36 pm

umu oma. love love love

2. king bey

July 27, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Lillian and Ubi didn’t come to play..Nice decor.Tiwa be looking like a clown at Agege market..bn if una like swallow my comment

• Jemimah

July 27, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Today’s costume…LOL! When you’ve got a kiddies party at 2 and Atilogu rehearsals at 6.

• Cynical

July 27, 2017 at 1:40 pm

You guys are bad….???. But seriously, Tiwa what’s going on na?

• blush

July 27, 2017 at 1:40 pm

lol, you wicked o

• Idee

July 27, 2017 at 4:15 pm

You are kidding ? I love with tiwa is wearing o. But that hair hmm

• jide

July 27, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Tiwa looks a hot mess.eh ya! AY and Mabel didn’t show? Hahaha

3. Anon

July 27, 2017 at 12:46 pm

He’s so cute and he was almost twinning with Dilly in the Gucci ensemble. I hope he had fun but I am guessing he was not bothered and like most 1 year old kids, he’d have just wanted to scatter the cake and lick icing. 🙂

Denrele – flattest footwear I have ever seen him with. Flatforms!

https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DSC_0001-192.jpg – pretty lady. Well both ladies are pretty. The lady carrying Jayden looks so pretty and clean/neat with that hairstyle.

• Uberhaute looks

July 27, 2017 at 2:49 pm

She’s even more beautiful in real life in and out and she’s 1st runner up Mbgn 2009 and Ambassador Karos wife.
      I love birthdays like this…everybody came to have fun!

4. Jemimah

July 27, 2017 at 12:49 pm

*Tiwa’s costume*

5. Asa

July 27, 2017 at 12:54 pm

Let my poverty mentality kick in for a bit. Black and gold printed menus and poolside venue for a child at one. God please do my own o, so that I can throw lavish birthdays.

6. Survivor

July 27, 2017 at 1:06 pm

This Lilian made ubi look like a fool with all his rants on SM then.strange being dou! This jam jam na fine boy

7. Mom of 3

July 27, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Please, are Lilian and Ubi back together?

• Cynical

July 27, 2017 at 1:41 pm

Judging from their body language in ALL the photos they took together,I’ll say NO.

8. wendy

July 27, 2017 at 1:34 pm

Auntie Fifi… What happened? Why are u looking different from Instagram Pic

9. Mahka

July 27, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Wow, Too cute for words, everything looks lit; recession who? Happy bday little one.
    Yomi casual n his lady did not come to play o.

• Lisaray

July 27, 2017 at 5:24 pm

No instagram filter …

10. anony

July 27, 2017 at 1:40 pm

Theres something wrong with Gbenro and Osas relationship, they are hardly together except its a major event and it would be absurd to the public. not to see them together. Gbenro has stopped wearing his wedding ring…I hope they are able to resolve their issues, we don’t want another celebrity break up

• xo

July 27, 2017 at 3:08 pm

monitoring spirit. see them. whatever your wish for them will fall fruitless .. the pit you dig, you will fall into.

bye

• If I talk am

July 27, 2017 at 8:37 pm

Hmm if I talk

11. ab

July 27, 2017 at 1:58 pm

ohh dear how Instagram can make one look so perfect. fifi (not sure if thats what she’s called) looks soo tired, face looks worn, skin isnt all that from what I see on IG… damn gyal! Her hubs all decked in Gussi (you know wharimean,lol as in Gucci), its only a kiddies partay though man! Issorai!..Tiwa that lace and hair is BAD, like this whole outfit was just an epic fail. I get it when people want to be edgy and all but we aint all Rihanna..Stick to wha works for you…You dont see Genevieve tryna dress like she Beyonce or Lady gaga or Rihanna!.. Nice party though, happy birthday Jay!

12. Ethio

July 27, 2017 at 1:59 pm

Nice party and sweet theme.
    I would throw this kind of party for my son when he’s old enough to appreciate it, have fun with fellow pre teen friends and remember what happened. PS I’m fully aware anyone can throw parties for their kids whenever they want

• MO

July 27, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Just in case, kindly visit Cakesbyreenie confectionery on Instagram for cakes.thanks alot

13. critique

July 27, 2017 at 2:14 pm

random – but are there random commercials playing on anyone else’s computer when on bella naija? i was legit trying to watch that video of the meme guy, and a louder commercial came on

14. mee

July 27, 2017 at 2:15 pm

@anony, please stop speculating rubbish, its normal for guys to take off their rings after a while and that doesnt mean their marriage is having issues. must they attend functions together?? answer is NO. so please work on ur own marriage if you have one and stop saying nonsense…. monitoring spirit oshiiiii……shewwwwwwwwwwww.

15. lady

July 27, 2017 at 2:38 pm

tiwa let me style you for 10 k only

16. anony

July 27, 2017 at 2:47 pm

@mee, you must be Osas , sorry I touched a nerve. I know what I’m saying, and I’m not speculating rubbish, but like you said, its none of my business, we go kuku hear the truth whichever way. Btw, I’m happily and fabulously married and ive been for 6years now,before you people tie everything to whether one is marriage or not.

• Bey

July 27, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Youre ”happily” married, but wishing unhappiness in someone else’s union. Based on no ring, and not attending parties 2geda.
      how rich.

• waterchild

July 27, 2017 at 5:25 pm

then why does it seem like you’re wishing for their marriage to fail? Stop speculating okay!! Jeez, the heart of man is desperately wicked, I’m sure you’ll be one of those waiting to hear that their marriage crashed so you can say I told you so. Please just take several seats.

• Mamamia

July 27, 2017 at 10:34 pm

You are just a useless person o. Badbele. If her marriage cracks is it ur marriage? What is wrong with people these days self. Do yourself a favor and face your marriage girl cause u never know what your randy husband mugh be up to. Now how does that feel coming from someone who knows nothing about you, Horrible right? Mtcheeeew

• sweetzie

July 28, 2017 at 3:01 pm

But anony is stating her opinion! And to be honest, You guys don’t really think it’s weird gbenro took off his ring few weeks after their wedding? The ring symbolizes marriage commitment! Assuming they didn’t use a ring at all then that’s a completely different situation. Guys relax. It’s just an observation that’s all. Anony’s not saying they’re broken up. Jeezzzz

17. nurumba

July 27, 2017 at 2:57 pm

I pray the spirit of denrele doesn’t enter any of this children oo

• Concerned_Boyfriend

July 27, 2017 at 3:39 pm

Buhahahahahahaha…

• Naomi

August 9, 2017 at 7:16 pm

*these not this

18. Bella

July 27, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Gucci this, Gucci that.. that lil man is so cute, he definitely took after his mama. Happy birthday

19. i must talk

July 27, 2017 at 3:09 pm

i must give it to these two – Lilian and Frank for putting up this party without displaying their crack! it shows it can be well even in the well.. to Jayden, Happy birthday, your flight in life shall be smooth.

• Diamond

July 27, 2017 at 4:26 pm

And you know the crack is still there because? Amebo trying to act nice. Abeg, keep your opinion to yourself.

20. Lixcy

July 27, 2017 at 3:12 pm

Omg! This couple is cute together(ubi & Lilian) pls come back na

21. nnenna

July 27, 2017 at 5:00 pm

HOLD ON. I HAD TO TAKE THREE LOOKS AT FIFI aka MRS DILY…..SHOCKED. Is that how she looks in real life?

• Jenny Okris

July 28, 2017 at 7:03 pm

Haha, I noticed the same thing lol. You never know what people look like in real life until you catch them unawares

22. Mmesoma

July 27, 2017 at 5:08 pm

this habit of adults esp the one who didn’t come with a child ..trooping to a kiddies party and expecting champagne and 4 course meal and general gbedu till 12 midnight has got to stop …it irks me

• Mee

July 27, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Sorry.

23. Enny Heart Heart

July 27, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Aww aw Gbenro why are you so perfect. Forever my man crush jaare!

24. ***

July 27, 2017 at 7:36 pm

Wow! All the kids look so healthy and strong…isn’t this extravagantly obscene and over the top for a one year old?

• the real ibinabo

July 27, 2017 at 9:36 pm

What is obscene about this? I have seen people that don’t have half of what Ubi and Lilian have block streets for their kids birthday parties, abeg leave people to spend their money how they deem fit.

• jide

July 28, 2017 at 2:59 pm

Poverty mentality. That’s not even a $10K party and you call it obscene. Yet ladies be carrying $6000 chanel maxi flap and $5000 Fendi bags but you won’t call that obscene

25. Hmm

July 27, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Life happens but, It is nice to see the parents making an effort at their son’s first birthday. Maturity at its best.

26. Observer

July 28, 2017 at 12:23 am

On the second to last picture. Is that Kcee’s wife carrying Jayden (standing next to the lady in green)? And is she preggers?

27. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

July 28, 2017 at 10:51 am

nice pictures

happy belated birthday to their child, son

28. Moi

July 28, 2017 at 4:15 pm

@sweetzie how many men wearing their rings are truly committed, its a thing of the heart and its also possible that the ring is tight on his finger

29. ....

July 29, 2017 at 8:48 am

Busola dakolo very fresh faced..hardly any makeup… Lilian is very photogenic..is she this pretty in real life? All u ppl that tailor ur lives around Instagram pics now u have seen that u need to be yourselves…don’t let Instagram mislead you…you have seen Fifi dilly for who she is.

30. Bibs

July 30, 2017 at 12:24 pm

Yvonne is cute , nice hair, makeup and outfit. I love ❤️

31. Oma

August 9, 2017 at 2:13 am

Lilian needs to work thing out with Ubi. She’s thinking shes too beautiful for him or does she think all these Nollywood actors will marry her. She’s acting all busy n content on Instagram but we know no one will marry her again or take her serious. To me I she never lived him (Just wanted fame) This Ubi looks so responsible n a good husband n people who know him says his a great guy. Lilian is the one doing shakara for him ?u better go back because more beautiful girls are willing to marry him n have him to themselves ?#justsaying

32. ODM

October 10, 2017 at 6:34 am

Wow beautiful party. Jayden is a very handsom boy. Lilian is really beautiful. How I wish they live together to raise this boy. I love the fact that Lilian is involving Ubi in their son’s life, that is very healthy. The boy needs not suffer because of the parents. Tonto should borrow a leaf from this couple. the fact that they are separated/divorced should not deprive a child both parents love. Lilian keep it up.